View Poll Results: Which level cap do youprefer?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll

46 51.11%

17 18.89%

27 30.00%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

ClimaxKO (Under Development)

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO (Under Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ZeroH So question is what to do here... ZweiSterne explained everything to me but what i think ...
Page: 9

xXTankerXx & Stabby Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    So question is what to do here... ZweiSterne explained everything to me but what i think would be correct is to simple shut those files down? (If ZweiSterne could do that)
    Dean charged back that means he shouldn't be using them,Rick didn't pay for them so he shouldn't be using them as well.
    My point here is none of them should be using those... (ZweiSterne said that Rick CAN use them but i really see no point in that since if he is putting work into those and than GIVING them away meh... makes no sense)

Rick as you said you did a lot of work but since you got the database,GFX stuff you could simple work on other files.
    Dean isn't using them and dean didn't give anything away there were taken from him , my point is why should he pay for something that was taken away by someone else. and yes shutting down if pos would be good , I think is not right someone pay for something then someone else take it and claim it 4 themselves ? I think fair enough dean doing a charge back rick should pay for it simple solution... Also I think this thread should be locked and everyone should sort there shit out don't want a flaming war just want resolution of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by nz_venom View Post
    Well dean did not and would not leak your files ! don't know where you got that information from?
    Him, indirectly.

, he said yes he did a charge back cause he said why should pay about 2.5k out of his pocket to make the game stable etc. for rick to take it all away ? , in a way I don't blame him to do a charge back he is really upset over this , what would you do if it was you In his shoes ??? , seems dean has been belittled by rick's action's .
    No, it's not okay. The fact he had to commit fraud to even attempt it should tell you that much; he's charging back on the premise it wasn't him who paid.
    You try putting up with his crap, doing everything he asks of you, no matter how trivial (albeit begrudgingly), getting paid for it and then months later, just because he's paranoid delusional and has thus started yet another tirade against everyone, he charges you back.

That's months wasted.

Bear in mind they first contacted me in November (possibly late October?) of 2013 regarding this, convincing me to sell my stuff to them (as I hadn't for years, due to ridiculous KO drama like this) and write up (by which I mean code) some stuff for them.
    Back then, I never agreed because of Dean (whom I barely knew), I agreed because of Rick (whom I knew quite a bit more). I figured if any server'd work out without any of this crap, it'd be theirs. Guess not, and who's hand was that by? Dean's.

Want to know a funny story about your good friend Dean? Months back, before the server had started, he had an argument (i.e. simple misunderstanding, which blew up into something insane because he gets so extremely paranoid delusional) with Rick.
    This wasn't the first, and it wasn't the last, but as it always did, he'd go batshit crazy and threaten to end the server (why? because he's in control. if there's anything that'll teach us, it's killing the server because we're absolutely dependent on that!).
    Regardless, here's me trying to be helpful (as I'm in the middle of playing a game, i.e. not instant responses) trying to help him see that there's no real problem at all, and he should really just step back, cool down and re-read what was said again and see that Rick wasn't really saying whatever he thought he was saying that time (I still have Skype logs I should dig up, really. It's quite entertaining in retrospect.).

Was fine, until he realised I wasn't replying as instantly as he'd like, so then he turned on me as well. You can still see the outcome of that in his old Skype statuses (sort of, the last one I can see right now is "Built4CZ . oh i am not in a mood now don't piss me off", though if you can still see the ones before that, he's referring to me [which AFAIK he points out in a later status]).

It was after that, I learned that there was absolutely no point in dealing with him, so from then on I dealt almost exclusively with Rick (didn't want to set him off again, which just about saying anything was prone to do).

When Rick says there was a load of drama with Dean, he really means it. It's draining is what it is.

While you may not blame Dean for committing fraud, I on the other hand don't blame Rick for finally cutting him loose.
    The guy really, seriously is in need of help...

Dean isn't using them and dean didn't give anything away there were taken from him , my point is why should he pay for something that was taken away by someone else. and yes shutting down if pos would be good , I think is not right someone pay for something then someone else take it and claim it 4 themselves ? I think fair enough dean doing a charge back rick should pay for it simple solution... Also I think this thread should be locked and everyone should sort there shit out don't want a flaming war just want resolution of some kind.
    Wow. Do you not understand that your good friend Dean is committing fraud.

Rick didn't steal anything. Rick's not even using the same files.
    I didn't want my months of work going to waste. People want to play, Dean didn't want to run the server, Rick did but without Dean's crap, I chose to continue supporting Rick with my work.

He's not scamming anyone, it's not "unfair". What's unfair is Dean causing this drama in the first place, killing the server, and then committing fraud to steal back money he paid for our work.
    That's unfair, and there's no such "resolutions" to be found when the guy decides to steal from us.

why should pay about 2.5k out of his pocket to make the game stable etc. for rick to take it all away ?
    Rick did not take anything away. Rick left the team, and Dean shut down the server out of spite.
    Nobody wants to work with him. I don't. Rick doesn't.
    It's complete BS, and it's his own fault.

Even without Rick he could have continued the server with someone else who didn't yet know what Dean's like.
    Instead, he chose to end it all.

The only one he should be blaming is himself.

Banned Senior Member

They're no resolution lol Dean has already screwed up the minute he did that unauthorized transaction bullshit. You do realize Dean could get in pretty major trouble for committing fraud? Thats basically what he is doing consider he was the very one who sent the money. You do realize that Dean attempted chargeback once before right? Before he even thought about re-opening LegitKO. Twostars probably still has the email to prove it as well.

I really don't see the whole problem here, twostars has full copyright to the files as he did them himself. He is giving me PERMISSION to use them so I am in no way a scammer. When someone makes their own stuff, they can choose who pays for what and who gets to use it out of generosity.

I'll stop here you don't and won't get the point of what i'm trying to say. Good luck with your server i hope it will workout for you this time.

I'll stop here you don't and won't get the point of what i'm trying to say. Good luck with your server i hope it will workout for you this time.
    twostars actually answered your question.

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    He really needs to get some help.
    Sure, I'll loan him one of my guns. Or knives if he decides to go down that road.

If dean payed for the files,it doesnt matter if jesus christ budha mohmammad bruce ali gave you permission,he got every right to charge back.If he really did pay 500$ for those files and then you kicked him,I would do the same,insta chargeback.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Sure, I'll loan him one of my guns. Or knives if he decides to go down that road.
    Oh shit, we got a badass in the house. Kallop had to pop a cop cause he wouldn't giving him props in Oaktown, ya know?

OT: 70 servers suck balls anyways. Priests are fuckin useless at 70.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Dean Dean Dean......... all of you use his name like he was a bait, lol.

My opinion:

If AfterMath wasn't paying for the files, BigDuddle 'dnt have 'em either. (I ignore "but twostars, the creator of the files, gave to BigDuddle the right to use 'em." If he really wanted this to happen (to give 'em the right for using the files for free), he 'd give the files for free without AfterMath (or somebody else) paying for those, at all)
    Since AfterMath paid for the files, he deserves to have 'em back.
    Since he doesn't have 'em, the money should be returned to him, at least.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Oh shit, we got a badass in the house. Kallop had to pop a cop cause he wouldn't giving him props in Oaktown, ya know?

OT: 70 servers suck balls anyways. Priests are fuckin useless at 70.
    Sucks as in how? Dies too fast? I can modify priests accordingly.

Edit : You guys fail to understand Aftermath STILL HAS THE FILES.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Sucks as in how? Dies too fast? I can modify priests accordingly.

Edit : You guys fail to understand Aftermath STILL HAS THE FILES.
    He doesn't. That's the reason of all these posts, gosh.
    (not that I'm sure about it, but, that's why people keep posting, so)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Priests are fuckin useless at 70.
    Sure, if ya can't play 'em.

Edit: I just realized you have the weirdest sense of "badass-ness" that I've run in to so far. All I'm saying is Dean already found a solution for his own problems and since he needs help (That's what I heard?) I'd kindly offer him some. Owning a couple guns and a set of kitchen knives doesn't make anybody special though.
    Last edited by Kallop; 05-02-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    People keep posting cuz they love drama, apparently. Anyway, Dean *payed* some people (I won't mention names) to put the dam server back on cuz he didn't know how. You realize Dean is currently doing fraud right? ''unauthorized transaction''. He is not 'charging back' it is too late for that as the limit is 45-120 days (around that time frame.) He already tryed chargeback as I've stated 500 times BEFORE he even thought about relaunching LegitKO simply because he was pissed off that I had quit the admin team.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Considering he still has access to his box, with them on it...

Edit:
    And as for client stuff, he has that too. I sent that to him ages back. AFAIK Rick was sent it afterwards, even. >_<
    If he's lost it, it's hardly my fault, but it's not something I'm remotely fussed about at this point in time anymore, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    People keep posting cuz they love drama, apparantly. Anyway, Dean *payed* some people (I won't mention names) to put the dam server back on cuz he didn't know how. You realize Dean is currently doing fraud right? ''unauthorized transaction''. He is not 'charging back' it is too late for that as the limit is 45-120 days (around that time frame.) He already tryed chargeback as I've stated 500 times BEFORE he even thought about relaunching LegitKO simply because he was pissed off that I had quit the admin team.
    I guess what they want to tell you is that without Deans money you would have never come so far as in hosting a server.
    Even if he did chargeback we all know TwoStars will not lose any money at all since well Dean is retarded and even if he wanted to win he couldn't.
    Once again don't take any of my replays/statements offensive.

~To sum up everything people want to say is that without Dean you wouldn't even come near to the position you're in today,especialy you wouldn't
    have to cope with this drama,you wouldn't be able to do all the work on the VPS which Dean bought for you guys and you couldn't have obtained this files
    so regardless of how much you hate Dean he did help you a lot. We all know he is most likely mentally ill or something so don't worry about that

Banned Senior Member

I guess what they want to tell you is that without Deans money you would have never come so far as in hosting a server.
    Even if he did chargeback we all know TwoStars will not lose any money at all since well Dean is retarded and even if he wanted to win he couldn't.
    Once again don't take any of my replays/statements offensive.

~To sum up everything people want to say is that without Dean you wouldn't even come near to the position you're in today,especialy you wouldn't
    have to cope with this drama,you wouldn't be able to do all the work on the VPS which Dean bought for you guys and you couldn't have obtained this files
    so regardless of how much you hate Dean he did help you a lot. We all know he is most likely mentally ill or something so don't worry about that
    You do realize twostars offered to fund me as well, right? I was nice enough to Dean to give him a shot. In the past I almost quit the server before it even got near beta stage because of Dean going crazy on me for no apparent reason. (Twostars mentioned that above.) As for the VPS, I never told him to do that... I'm currently running the server on my own PC and people are helping me test so thats not my problem that he spent $ on the VPS. I even offered him in the past to run it off my PC lol.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast