View Poll Results: Which level cap do youprefer?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll

46 51.11%

17 18.89%

27 30.00%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

ClimaxKO (Under Development)

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO (Under Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL Kallop dont turn up the redneck's hopes , he'd die for a few pennies so he could buy some ...
Page: 15

LOL Kallop dont turn up the redneck's hopes , he'd die for a few pennies so he could buy some McDonalds .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    LOL Kallop dont turn up the redneck's hopes , he'd die for a few pennies so he could buy some Tacobell .
    Fixed that for you ctmr.

Banned Senior Member

Forums will be releasing in a few days, finishing up some stuff. My brother is adding arcade and all that cool stuff to it.

Edit : Anyone who wants to test stuff or if ur just bored hit me up a PM. I'll give a client DL link whenever I get the chance to upload it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Forums will be releasing in a few days, finishing up some stuff. My brother is adding arcade and all that cool stuff to it.

Edit : Anyone who wants to test stuff or if ur just bored hit me up a PM. I'll give a client DL link whenever I get the chance to upload it.
    ARGH!!! SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK FINALLY CAN PLAY SOMETHING NICE!!

I would like to play to test out stuffs too pl0x. Btw I know ppl are sayin 70 ( I was one of them) But Sheldon's server was fun and it was 70 and alot of ppl got bored fast cuz it plateaued. I think either goin 72 75 or 80 might be the way to go this time around, but totally up to u bro. You might have a way that makes 70 fun again

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

godbless

Just start with a 70 cap and let the server evolve over time, what keeps the game alive is just that, progress and major updates ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Just start with a 70 cap and let the server evolve over time, what keeps the game alive is just that, progress and major updates ^^
    YES I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U ON THAT. DO 70 Cap for some time then maybe 72 for a few weeks then 75 then 80 and 83 maybe with updates like BDW Juraid FT Wars nd stuffz

When this gonna start hoes i been waiting for long

If you want a lvl 70 cap server ( at least for starters, then you expand it if requested ) and you want people to not plateau that fast, then make exp until 65 quite easy, and then make 65 to 70 harder. So that people get to start pk'ing once they hit 65. Like old times.

Exp/farm until 65, pk for some time. Exp a bit til 67, then pk. Exp til 70 then pk. Something among those lines.

Also, I read on the first pages of this topic that you would like to add ardream and you have many ideas about it. Why not make it as an event ?
    Just like juraid,chaos,ft etc. Ardream will be open for say 30 minutes, twice a day. So people will rush to hunt the bosses down making the map crowded as hell.
    BUT add some restrictions to the gear allowed to ardream, ban iron sets for example. Because an iron set can make any rogue unkillable actually.

Quote Originally Posted by daddids View Post
    If you want a lvl 70 cap server ( at least for starters, then you expand it if requested ) and you want people to not plateau that fast, then make exp until 65 quite easy, and then make 65 to 70 harder. So that people get to start pk'ing once they hit 65. Like old times.

Exp/farm until 65, pk for some time. Exp a bit til 67, then pk. Exp til 70 then pk. Something among those lines.

Also, I read on the first pages of this topic that you would like to add ardream and you have many ideas about it. Why not make it as an event ?
    Just like juraid,chaos,ft etc. Ardream will be open for say 30 minutes, twice a day. So people will rush to hunt the bosses down making the map crowded as hell.
    BUT add some restrictions to the gear allowed to ardream, ban iron sets for example. Because an iron set can make any rogue unkillable actually.
    STFU bro and let the ko like it was dont change anything if u want farm lvl go USKO

Banned Senior Member

Server won't be too much different than how legit was. I'm working on the server slowly, just been pretty busy with life and its delaying me as well as not having the funds yet for the server. I don't have an ETA yet, but all I can say is it'll be well worth the wait guys.

STFU ? Talk better you little bitch aight ?

I just said my opinion, you like it ? Ok.
    You dont ? Just accept it.

So how long till it come im getting older

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    So how long till it come im getting older
    Server is more than likely 100% to be releasing next month sometime. I've made a lot of nice changes but the PK aspect/farming will remain somewhat the same. I've nerfed archers a little bit and DD helms for priest/mages have been added.

I've also made about 10 new custom quests so far. I know I said the forums would be opening a while back but we're going over some features on the forums to make sure they're all working properly.

Just hurry bro yall bored :v