View Poll Results: Which level cap do youprefer?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll

46 51.11%

17 18.89%

27 30.00%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

ClimaxKO (Under Development)

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO (Under Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle You do realize twostars offered to fund me as well, right? I was nice enough to ...
Page: 10

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    You do realize twostars offered to fund me as well, right? I was nice enough to Dean to give him a shot. In the past I almost quit the server before it even got near beta stage because of Dean going crazy on me for no apparent reason. (Twostars mentioned that above.) As for the VPS, I never told him to do that... I'm currently running the server on my own PC and people are helping me test so thats not my problem that he spent $ on the VPS. I even offered him in the past to run it off my PC lol.
    I already know the whole story and i won't get involved anymore but what i wanted is to write,what i think others want to tell you.

Guys why we still arguing over this simple childish stuff.. i wont get in this but lets just let the dude run his server ? what stuff and diffrences they had in the past.. let them take care of it.. im not trying to offend anyone or anything just saying lets drop the drama already.. start a new beginning =o.. he already said no more drama i doubt he wants to be reminded everyday about these old issues...

cant wait till server opens!! btw!
    twostars and PaletazO like this.

Banned Senior Member

I originally said I was going to add valks at the start of the server but I've decided not to. I think it's best to just wait like a month or so in the server then release the valks. That way people can expect new content and stuff.

that sounds great...u could add em in pus or in drops or events

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Sure, if ya can't play 'em.

Edit: I just realized you have the weirdest sense of "badass-ness" that I've run in to so far. All I'm saying is Dean already found a solution for his own problems and since he needs help (That's what I heard?) I'd kindly offer him some. Owning a couple guns and a set of kitchen knives doesn't make anybody special though.
    The fact that you felt the need to reply simply tickles me pink.
    So what you were implying is that he could kill himself with one of your guns/knives, you could've just said kill yourself but no, you had to mention that you own guns and knives. Hence, "badass".

Banned

Also if you like being the only class that has to make a shitty choice. Every other class can go full into their roles, at 70 you can have massive and party 960 at most? Fucking stupid what of time in my opinion especially when they don't even get any special bonuses and not to mention the 10 points being wasted on Master just for [passive] defenses.
    I suppose it could be fixed one of 2 ways. Make priests a little better with just your editing powers OR take away the requirements for master and also lower the requirements for their armor maybe? Cause then you could still wear all your armor and have extra for putting into HP like Priest's need to do AND those last 10 points would enable you to have massive/party heal if I'm thinking correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    The fact that you felt the need to reply simply tickles me pink.
    So what you were implying is that he could kill himself with one of your guns/knives, you could've just said kill yourself but no, you had to mention that you own guns and knives. Hence, "badass".
    That would be only since Johny said he needed help. I concluded he had trouble killing himself.

Now, before I start developing this new server I'd like to know which level cap you guys would prefer to have. Please keep in mind that LegitKO closing was nothing to do with me. So I don't want to hear people bringing that up. I resigned from the admin team and it closed because of Aftermath. This server will be ran by me and my brother (MetaHaze) so there will be no bullshit drama or anything. If anyone has any other thoughts that LegitKO closed because of me, feel free to check that topic your self.

I wanna see which level cap you guys prefer. So take ur time and vote on this I'll base my judgments by what everyone says.

Edit : I'll turn this topic into a development topic as well. Any suggestions feel free to post. I'll post what I'm changing as well.
    Still waiting for refund for donation on legitko like some admin said he will.
    so..?

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoUnchained View Post
    so..?
    Hm, thought Dean had refunded everyone. At this point I'd suggest going through Paypal to get it refunded.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

lol at your signature two xD

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoUnchained View Post
    so..?
    Take that up with Dean, not me. Paypal was in his name. He's currently attempting to scam money from me and twostars, tho.

Take that up with Dean, not me. Paypal was in his name. He's currently attempting to scam money from me and twostars, tho.
    Just , because it was on his Paypal won't make it less of your problem. You're as guilty as he is and you shouldn't tell people to take it to him.. he was your friend and you vouched for him and people believed you.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Just , because it was on his Paypal won't make it less of your problem. You're as guilty as he is and you shouldn't tell people to take it to him.. he was your friend and you vouched for him and people believed you.
    Right... but... how do you propose Rick actually do anything about it, being that it's not his account / he has no access to it?
    The only thing they can do is take it up with Dean (/ Paypal), because... he's the only one who can actually do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Right... but... how do you propose Rick actually do anything about it, being that it's not his account / he has no access to it?
    The only thing they can do is take it up with Dean, because... he's the only one who can actually do anything about it?
    true, maybe I posted a bit too hasty. I made it sound like he should be the one to refund people, oh no no. Not what I was going for, but it's annoying he go around and act all clean like nothing is on him. He was the one vouching for aftermath (dean?) and he should be the one to reach out for him and try make him do the right thing no one else can't.

sucks dean is trying to scam you both even after all this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    true, maybe I posted a bit too hasty. I made it sound like he should be the one to refund people, oh no no. Not what I was going for, but it's annoying he go around and act all clean like nothing is on him. He was the one vouching for aftermath (dean?) and he should be the one to reach out for him and try make him do the right thing no one else can't.

sucks dean is trying to scam you both even after all this.
    I already told Dean to refund everyone the day the server closed.... do I seriously have to quote it from skype?

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast