View Poll Results: Which level cap do youprefer?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll

46 51.11%

17 18.89%

27 30.00%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Like Tree34Likes

ClimaxKO (Under Development)

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO (Under Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PaletazO Just hurry bro yall bored :v Rushing a project is never good, I always like to ...
Page: 16

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    Just hurry bro yall bored :v
    Rushing a project is never good, I always like to take my time with stuff and make sure they're no issues (even tho there won't be :P) it's mainly for new stuff on the server.

Anyway, BDW/Juraid added (both timed events and work like USKO). Both will be set on a timer and will occur twice a day. Not completely sure on the times yet. I still have to do the NPC and stuff for them as well so they aren't ready.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Rushing a project is never good, I always like to take my time with stuff and make sure they're no issues (even tho there won't be :P) it's mainly for new stuff on the server.

Anyway, BDW/Juraid added (both timed events and work like USKO). Both will be set on a timer and will occur twice a day. Not completely sure on the times yet. I still have to do the NPC and stuff for them as well so they aren't ready.
    GG, keep up the guddddd work .

Banned Senior Member

BDW/Juraid NPC is done and registration for the events work. Getting closer and closer to a beta release guys, I may do a closed beta soon but the server will be hosted on my home PC so there will be lag and it won't be on 24/7.

Edit : Also spoke to my bro earlier, forums will be releasing today or tomorrow so you guys can chat with us there. We'll be making a facebook page soon as well.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 06-26-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Give links here bra

Banned Senior Member

Climax Knight Online

Forums are nearly done, we plan on adding a arcade and stuff to them if we can. Feel free to register.

Juraid is almost ready to go, all I have to do is add in the drops for the mobs and adjust the HP/damages on them. BDW is 100% done. Winning party gets a blue chest.

I'll be remaking this topic soon.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516