View Poll Results: Which level cap do youprefer?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll

46 51.11%

17 18.89%

27 30.00%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

ClimaxKO (Under Development)

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO (Under Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rhea was 62 and was fun as fuck, but it died since no one ended up liking it....
Page: 3

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Rhea was 62 and was fun as fuck, but it died since no one ended up liking it.

I voted 70, and I look forward to playing on the new server

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Rhea was 62 and was fun as fuck, but it died since no one ended up liking it.
    It was fun as hell ye. It died apparently because there wasn't much stuff to do except farm a bit and then pk although I see no problem there.. I heard people quit cuz it was too easy.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

They call me the king of private servers

combo so smooth its like doing a line of cocain off a babys bum cheek

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    So far lvl 70. Mortal, a few of you can think what you want but I have a lot of people that back me up on stuff. What would be so different this time? Because I wouldn't have anyone on the team to mess anything up.

Anyway, Ketcho I don't know when the server will release. I have stuff to make changes to and then gotta look for a dedicated server and all that.
    What changes lol? people voted for 70, you basicaly fixed archer already you just need to set the values on multiple shot for casting time to equal the one of arrow shower and combo will be fine you don't even need to nerf the skill tbh
    AfterMath and PaletazO like this.

Hey meh, u had the best server( LegitKO) I have played in years. Can't wait for u to drop another one on us. I vote 70. But here is an idea. U should do 70 as high level pk zone and do a low lvl pk zone as well for lvl 59 ppl. So this way ppl got a choice on what they want to do on ur server. By doing this, u will eliminate other 70 cap and 59 cap servers all in one Make an npc for jumping to 70 or jumping back to 59 and etc.. so if a player gets bored with jus doin 70 they can go play 59 and after that 70 again if they wish.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Hey meh, u had the best server( LegitKO) I have played in years. Can't wait for u to drop another one on us. I vote 70. But here is an idea. U should do 70 as high level pk zone and do a low lvl pk zone as well for lvl 59 ppl. So this way ppl got a choice on what they want to do on ur server. By doing this, u will eliminate other 70 cap and 59 cap servers all in one Make an npc for jumping to 70 or jumping back to 59 and etc.. so if a player gets bored with jus doin 70 they can go play 59 and after that 70 again if they wish.
    Well I'm really happy to hear that :P

Try to build some sort of SexyKO and you'll get thousands of players. So many people looking for a fresh new server like that for sure, since all of em are turkish nowadays or like EuroPVP/Knight Kingdom with way to expensive PUS prices and still loaded with turks. If i could speak to SexyReplay i would defenitely try to convince him to do something with SexyKO, like a relaunch or whatever im 100% sure it will be VERY ACTIVE!!
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Well I'm really happy to hear that :P
    same here...

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    markus pm me on fb

Banned Regular Member

Coming back with a bang man no worries :P
    indeed. ^^

Banned Senior Member

I just want to say Aftermath is not involved with this server regardless if he has posted or not so hopefully no one gets the wrong idea there.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Just go and up your server man what u waiting u have all files ready

Voted for 80. The more skills the better! LVL 80 cap server with regular non OP itens, with medium to low hp and mana basis is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Voted for 80. The more skills the better! LVL 80 cap server with regular non OP itens, with medium to low hp and mana basis is awesome.
    have to agree with that, 80 cap it's for medium pk/farm server and 70 cap are only for farm server.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast