View Poll Results: Which level cap do youprefer?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll

46 51.11%

17 18.89%

27 30.00%
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

ClimaxKO (Under Development)

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO (Under Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ill like those myko stuff like first 62 cap for 2 weeks with going also exp(hard exp^^):P and only chitins ...
Page: 4

ill like those myko stuff like first 62 cap for 2 weeks with going also exp(hard exp^^):P and only chitins no juraid and ft items but with maybe auto master cuz master quest with bowl bosses and stuff is gay
    and than go later into 70 cap and realease ft + juraid bif mobs cz again all what was there in legit

Banned Senior Member

I'm debating rather to change the juraid items to drop somewhere else or not. They were dropping from Riote/Atross before.

Also going to add in 15 DD helms for priest/mage.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 04-25-2014 at 10:15 AM.

59( ardream ) or 69 ( base)

also is server gonna be automatic lvl? or do we have to exp?

and also when do you think server will be up?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nautuz View Post
    59( ardream ) or 69 ( base)

also is server gonna be automatic lvl? or do we have to exp?

and also when do you think server will be up?
    Not sure yet, I could launch server in 1 week if I honestly wanted to lol. It's in good shape just needs some changes. You don't have to exp.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Not sure yet, I could launch server in 1 week if I honestly wanted to lol. It's in good shape just needs some changes. You don't have to exp.
    is it going to be a 19xx server?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nautuz View Post
    is it going to be a 19xx server?
    No it isn't.

Voted but i've got a question,which server files will you use?

what u waiting for? lol start it up gogoog

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by liljamika23 View Post
    what u waiting for? lol start it up gogoog
    Lol I gotta make some changes to stuff hoar. Nothing too major tho, I'll have a topic up in a few days.

@ZeroH one a of kind baby cakes.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 04-25-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    have to agree with that, 80 cap it's for medium pk/farm server and 70 cap are only for farm server.
    True 80 would be fine for farm/pk but i like old KO with old Cz :3 xD

Banned Senior Member

So far it's staying 70 cap. I'm working on right now changing a few things around.

- +1's jewels will have to be upgraded now so you'll need 3x +0's. The upgrade rate will be 100% to +1 (unless you guys think it should be like 80% but that would suck pretty hard to get 3x IN's and burn XD.)

- Adding DD helms for Priest/Mage. I'll give more details on that in a day or 2 once I finish setting it up how I want to.

- Unlike before, personal quest monsters will not only be spawned in bowl, they'll be in diff spots throughout CZ. That was 'kind of' an issue before altho bowl was pretty crowded

- Lowering drop rate on CS.

- Making Isiloon/Felankor/Strife a little harder. They were too easy before.

- Starter items changed since it takes 3x to make a +1 now. I'll give more details on that when I finish editing them.

Those are so far the 'biggest' changes to certain things. I guess I'll turn this topic into a development topic.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    have to agree with that, 80 cap it's for medium pk/farm server and 70 cap are only for farm server.
    So far it's staying 70 cap. I'm working on right now changing a few things around.

- +1's jewels will have to be upgraded now so you'll need 3x +0's. The upgrade rate will be 100% to +1 (unless you guys think it should be like 80% but that would suck pretty hard to get 3x IN's and burn XD.)

- Adding DD helms for Priest/Mage. I'll give more details on that in a day or 2 once I finish setting it up how I want to.

- Unlike before, personal quest monsters will not only be spawned in bowl, they'll be in diff spots throughout CZ. That was 'kind of' an issue before altho bowl was pretty crowded

- Lowering drop rate on CS.

- Making Isiloon/Felankor/Strife a little harder. They were too easy before.

- Starter items changed since it takes 3x to make a +1 now. I'll give more details on that when I finish editing them.

Those are so far the 'biggest' changes to certain things. I guess I'll turn this topic into a development topic.
    Dont change anything man its fine like its u making more farm and hard to gear up lol cmon xD

80 cap is the best but there are a several of them...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    Dont change anything man its fine like its u making more farm and hard to gear up lol cmon xD
    I'm not really changing anything. Jewel drop rate would remain same as it was. I just want the server to have a nice market to it and a good life span. I won't touch the upgrade rates,shell drop rate, fragment, or the high class weps. None of that stuff is changing.

Besides, it isn't a 100% change yet. It's still being discussed with the staff.

Launch beta :S when u can we will test it out for ya

We just need something to do

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast