View Poll Results: Which level cap do youprefer?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll

46 51.11%

17 18.89%

27 30.00%
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

ClimaxKO (Under Development)

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO (Under Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PaletazO I bet anyway warriors are too weak they need increase his damage a bit i had ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    I bet anyway warriors are too weak they need increase his damage a bit i had full gear and didnt hit much like 500 :v
    Warrior damage is fine lol

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You seem to forget the fact that mages are pretty weak if they really want do deal that much dmg. Ofc they will probably rape everybody with novas but as long as you are within melee range, you should just rape them.

well kallop, somehow i got to agree with him:

Warrior 5000 - 6000 hp
    Rogues 2700 - 3500 hp
    priest 6000 - 8000 hp

lets say a fire mage hits 750-800 ish with fire nova
    light 650-680

that would give melees a chance to survive (not much chance if you're a rogue or mage) & would still give a full party of mages (7 mages 1 priest) the chance to rape everyone's fucking butt.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Warrior damage is fine lol
    Ask everyone if warriors are fine they cant VS to any rogue they are too weak :v

A warrior with HB+8 hit me 700 in LegitKO on my rogue. + with torment warriors spam mages for 1k.
    U saw how much ppl had hb+8? well 1 so i with raptor and avedon hit 500-600 wich is low didnt saw a warrior who can win any rogue in all time KO was up :v

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post

Warrior 5000 - 6000 hp
    Rogues 2700 - 3500 hp
    priest 6000 - 8000 hp

light 650-680

that would give melees a chance to survive (not much chance if you're a rogue or mage) & would still give a full party of mages (7 mages 1 priest) the chance to rape everyone's fucking butt.
    This was without wearing resistance gear btw.

The server is balanced for max gear. In the beginning warriors had no way of defeating sins in vs yes. But after gearing up they should be equal.

Note: I am planning on playing melee (priest or warrior) once the server launches.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Warrior 5000 - 6000 hp
    Rogues 2700 - 3500 hp
    priest 6000 - 8000 hp

light 650-680

if you have good priests you can survive the novas

Warrior 5000 - 6000 hp
    Rogues 2700 - 3500 hp
    priest 6000 - 8000 hp

light 650-680

While were on the point of hypothetical, let's say you have 2 full party heal priests in your group and u see mages up ahead, the proper thing would be to start staggering heals as soon as u see a cast animation.. It's all about strategy.

As long as 1 of them survives, they can rez up anyone dead and gogogo on them mages, Also.. Warriors.. are u forgetting you can use your Ice/Fire/Light Potions from Sundries? 80 resists right there.. Hmm.. You could also have a priest toss there restore on ya.. Oh and there's Drain Mana.. I mean you could have archers tossing out styx

You could also run a full rogue party assassin and be stealthed the entire time, 2 sins per mage take out half of there team instantly, precasting magic shield and minor spamming to survive through the final blows on the last mages.

edit: Forgot to mention, Critical Restore - level 70 priest skill.. 3k hp over 20 seconds for the party? That'd be useful ya know if ur going to be taking a lot of damage randomly to help top off / keep some people ticking life ontop there pots.

Quote Originally Posted by costo View Post
    While were on the point of hypothetical, let's say you have 2 full party heal priests in your group and u see mages up ahead, the proper thing would be to start staggering heals as soon as u see a cast animation.. It's all about strategy.

As long as 1 of them survives, they can rez up anyone dead and gogogo on them mages, Also.. Warriors.. are u forgetting you can use your Ice/Fire/Light Potions from Sundries? 80 resists right there.. Hmm.. You could also have a priest toss there restore on ya.. Oh and there's Drain Mana.. I mean you could have archers tossing out styx

You could also run a full rogue party assassin and be stealthed the entire time, 2 sins per mage take out half of there team instantly, precasting magic shield and minor spamming to survive through the final blows on the last mages.

edit: Forgot to mention, Critical Restore - level 70 priest skill.. 3k hp over 20 seconds for the party? That'd be useful ya know if ur going to be taking a lot of damage randomly to help top off / keep some people ticking life ontop there pots.
    Mike isn't a newbie so he knows it is possible to heal novas if you time heals right. But the best mage teams can drop novas almost simultaneously and do 6k+ dmg in one hit leaving the priests a really hard job at healing the novas. I mean the priests have to hit heals at a small moment that lasts like 0,1-0,2 seconds or the party dies. (Possible, but hard.) Of course most mage teams do not nova perfectly like this. And that's why I don't see the dmg as a huge issue. Besides, if you kill a couple members from the mage party you have already won. Since when they stop to tp they must stop moving and that's when you keep killing them over and over again.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Mike isn't a newbie so he knows it is possible to heal novas if you time heals right. But the best mage teams can drop novas almost simultaneously and do 6k+ dmg in one hit leaving the priests a really hard job at healing the novas. I mean the priests have to hit heals at a small moment that lasts like 0,1-0,2 seconds or the party dies. (Possible, but hard.) Of course most mage teams do not nova perfectly like this. And that's why I don't see the dmg as a huge issue. Besides, if you kill a couple members from the mage party you have already won. Since when they stop to tp they must stop moving and that's when you keep killing them over and over again.
    3....2.....1.....Nova

WE IZ BEST MAGELER TYEAM.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    3....2.....1.....Nova

You'd be surprised how much difference there is between mage teams. For example in KK there are only a few parties that 1 shot everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    3....2.....1.....Nova

wtf kanka? english plz

Good luck bro. If I where you Id be looking elsewhere, but to each its own. Hope your project does well.

You want a fresh idea ? Play around the thought of uniques (perhaps only some of them) lasting for a limited time. X amount of time since it is looted (or equipped, or redeemed), and then it expires. It might be a good way of preventing people from getting too big too early and also motivate players that dont want to start because they couldnt play since it opened.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    So I guess this server won't be for you then, everything you described makes it more than obvious you are 80 cap player. On a 70 cap server you can't balance out mages and priests to be solo classes, simply can't cause they get to OP in party if they are made for solo rape. Messing to much in to custom items defeats the purpose of an old 70 cap. You reffered to stun and ice rates in your posts. Mages simply can't be made stronger for the reason you mentioned yourself. Stun and ice rates are incredible high. With magic shield and full resistance gear they been stunning me and slowing me 3 / 5. I really enjoy 70 cap servers myself for one reason only, it's fast paced PK, so you destroy all the noobs that are used to play 80 cap with huge mana pools and hp pools. It's different pk style, you need fast reflexes and predictability. All the old usko players from the starting days of xigenon and diez will know what I am exactly reffering too :P
    well i argue with that 70 cap is there for this pk style but to be honest as priest u can have fast refelexes and prediction wont help u if u get targetet by multiple melles comming from stealth or what ever db and u just gonna drop so its not skill based since u get cancelt like 89% so i feel like 80 cap player are not noobs! since u can shine as a priest in 80 cap server much more but u still right for example especially when i played 2 month 70 cap priest jumping to a 80 cap server i am so beast there than tanking people but u have to give credit to 80 cap players to the pk there is also skill based just need to outplay people there too

I just got 2 question. Can you fix the cancellation rate on skills that need casting time? Or your using he same files that everyone use on a PSKO that cant be edited? If so then its gonna go like every other PSKO. Nobody wants to play priest because they get cancel 90% of the time and without priest its pretty much a rogue server and after that its a dead server. It's been only 3 servers that I know that had been able to fix the cancelation rate, the slow and stunt rate: Risingko, Maxko and Flameko.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast