View Poll Results: Which level cap do youprefer?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll

46 51.11%

17 18.89%

27 30.00%
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

ClimaxKO (Under Development)

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO (Under Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I suggest, don't make server anymore if you can't handle it. What you gonna do if ppl again start "drama ...
Page: 7

I suggest, don't make server anymore if you can't handle it. What you gonna do if ppl again start "drama blushit" ? leave again?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    I suggest, don't make server anymore if you can't handle it. What you gonna do if ppl again start "drama blushit" ? leave again?
    The drama was nothing to do with players, it was to do with Aftermath himself. You honestly have no idea what went on behind the scenes with him. If I wanted to get back into all the bullshit I'd make a major informative post regarding him lol. There is no1 on the admin team that will cause me any troubles. Not to mention I'm the main owner this time.

But yea... drama bullshit was nothing to do with players or anything. Every single person that knows Aftermath aka Built4CZ/Dean knows how he is. The ONLY reason I even bothered with LegitKO in the first place was because he promised me he wouldn't cause any drama. If there is anything more that needs said, I can surely sum it up for you.

Hopefully I don't wake in the morning and they're 20 posts regarding LegitKO. I already have a notepad that my brother and I typed up but Aftermath keeps deleting it from 'his' forums. Everything in it is the truth and he can't handle it.

Blaming him so much still using his files. (Not to mention i really hated that guy since he is stupid),but what
    you're doing is even more stupid. If he payed for the files and he told you not to use them than you shouldn't,
    doesn't matter if you "worked" on them for the past "8" months,in the end he payed 500$ for TwoStars work not for your work so if you want to go clean on this one consider using your own files.
    (Oh and please don't do the i was the CO-Owner bullshit once again since i really think if you can leave your friend like that,than you can leave those files as well)

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    if you have good priests you can survive the novas

Jezus dylan, you play in a mageteam yourself. I'm not fucking retarded, i can play all classes & i know a good priest can tank some nova's. but if you get 6 novas at the exact same time (if its a good mage team) you'll die no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by costo View Post
    While were on the point of hypothetical, let's say you have 2 full party heal priests in your group and u see mages up ahead, the proper thing would be to start staggering heals as soon as u see a cast animation.. It's all about strategy.

As long as 1 of them survives, they can rez up anyone dead and gogogo on them mages, Also.. Warriors.. are u forgetting you can use your Ice/Fire/Light Potions from Sundries? 80 resists right there.. Hmm.. You could also have a priest toss there restore on ya.. Oh and there's Drain Mana.. I mean you could have archers tossing out styx

You could also run a full rogue party assassin and be stealthed the entire time, 2 sins per mage take out half of there team instantly, precasting magic shield and minor spamming to survive through the final blows on the last mages.

edit: Forgot to mention, Critical Restore - level 70 priest skill.. 3k hp over 20 seconds for the party? That'd be useful ya know if ur going to be taking a lot of damage randomly to help top off / keep some people ticking life ontop there pots.
    As kallop said, i know you can tank nova's if you heal at the right time. but well there are a few mage teams on PSKO that you can't tank no matter what.

And as everyone knows, a full party of some class pretty much always rapes a mixed party.

example:

- 8 Assassins, or 7 assassins with 1 duffer.
    Rapes everyone in 2-3 seconds

- 8 Archers, or 7 archers with 1 duffer
    Kills everyone from distance

-7 Warriors, 1 Duffer
    Get close to them and they rape you so fucking hard you'll be butthurted.

- 7 Mages 1 Buffer
    The mage team as everyone knows them.

i hope you get my point.
    Last edited by ExclusiveBastard; 04-29-2014 at 05:41 AM.
    ZeroH and CriticalDeluxe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post

And as everyone knows, a full party of some class pretty much always rapes a mixed party.

example:

-7 Warriors, 1 Duffer

- 7 Mages 1 Buffer

i hope you get my point.
    It's a pity you're one of the few people who actually understands that each class can kill each class with a full party.
    If a few mage clans come to the server people always cry about them but in the end they're the most free kills you can get if you know how to play.
    There is nothing OP if mages drop novas at the same moment and kill you that's just common logic (unless as mentioned you have a skilled priest).
    The mixed partys were used back in the day when none really knew what to do,but now days you can't compare it anymore people simple learned how the game works.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Blaming him so much still using his files. (Not to mention i really hated that guy since he is stupid),but what
    you're doing is even more stupid. If he payed for the files and he told you not to use them than you shouldn't,
    doesn't matter if you "worked" on them for the past "8" months,in the end he payed 500$ for TwoStars work not for your work so if you want to go clean on this one consider using your own files.
    (Oh and please don't do the i was the CO-Owner bullshit once again since i really think if you can leave your friend like that,than you can leave those files as well)
    At this point AfterMath's giving them away, so I have no qualms about at least *one* of the 2 people I allowed have access to them, actually using them.
    As much as he (AfterMath) claims they're "his" files, he's not remotely special; most of it was written for other servers long before he even considered buying stuff from me.

They're my files, and AfterMath paid for them on the condition they'd remain in his/Rick's possession only. Besides the fact that never happened because of his sheer thoughtlessness, AfterMath going out of his way to hook Pacnik up with everything anyway (presumably as the ultimate "fuck you" to myself) kind of goes back on that condition. So fuck him, at least Rick wants to continue where the server left off (minus one crazy aussie), so he can go right ahead using them. ;-)
    ZeroH and bigdudle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    At this point AfterMath's giving them away, so I have no qualms about at least *one* of the 2 people I allowed have access to them, actually using them.
    As much as he (AfterMath) claims they're "his" files, he's not remotely special; most of it was written for other servers long before he even considered buying stuff from me.

They're my files, and AfterMath paid for them on the condition they'd remain in his/Rick's possession only. Besides the fact that never happened because of his sheer thoughtlessness, AfterMath going out of his way to hook Pacnik up with everything anyway (presumably as the ultimate "fuck you" to myself) kind of goes back on that condition. So fuck him, at least Rick wants to continue where the server left off (minus one crazy aussie), so he can go right ahead using them. ;-)
    Edit: Nevermind i'll PM you for questions.
    Last edited by ZeroH; 04-29-2014 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Nevermind don't wanna cause drama :D

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post

Ty twoey, that should clear everything up :3

ooo sheldon is giving you competition! let the battle begin!
    Nagato likes this.

Heh, dont take the hate.. Your gonna have a great server up and running soon enough.
    Last edited by costo; 04-29-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by costo View Post
    Heh, dont take the hate.. Your gonna have a great server up and running soon enough.
    S'all good =D Most of the people hating will be playing my server anyway lol

Edit : Forum will be open soon, we'll give link once its ready. I'm going to say we'll have a beta up sometime next month.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 04-29-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Fuck beta man go official fast summer is ending and university is coming i wanna play cmon xD

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Jezus dylan, you play in a mageteam yourself. I'm not fucking retarded, i can play all classes & i know a good priest can tank some nova's. but if you get 6 novas at the exact same time (if its a good mage team) you'll die no matter what.

As kallop said, i know you can tank nova's if you heal at the right time. but well there are a few mage teams on PSKO that you can't tank no matter what.

example:

-7 Warriors, 1 Duffer

- 7 Mages 1 Buffer

i hope you get my point.
    euhm if you have 2 good priest in a meele pt you wont die (expect when they use discountis(x2) ) or when vamp touch works in that case a good mage team rapes
    but like you say your self a "good mage "

we have proven on Reign of Kronos that mages were not OP and they still didn't believe us

As mage = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1MQ1KtQAo
    As meele's = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsgducc9VcQ

its just alot of players that just doesn't understand how to heal

you can find the good priests in farm servers ..

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    euhm if you have 2 good priest in a meele pt you wont die (expect when they use discountis(x2) ) or when vamp touch works in that case a good mage team rapes
    but like you say your self a "good mage "

we have proven on Reign of Kronos that mages were not OP and they still didn't believe us

As mage = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1MQ1KtQAo
    As meele's = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsgducc9VcQ

its just alot of players that just doesn't understand how to heal

you can find the good priests in farm servers ..
    This.. Exactly.. I started KO as a healing priest.. and learned the fundamentals of it lol, it's surprising, since when i started WoW ( And now Wildstar.. Basicly why me and my friends are playing KO while we wait for wildstar haha ) I always have played a healer..

In KO it's So easy if you know what your doing.. and just how to time them correctly.. You have to anticipate by the animations of players as much as the health bar... Precasting, Potting correctly, knowing when to restore on players.. Honestly if you can figure out the technique you can be GG as fk... lol! Nothing like Full healing, w/ critical restore being on...

If only Portu were able to be live, USKO has em fked up hard.. but man that class is actually wicked awesome

It's got Warrior like skills, using a new resource.. OR
    You can go healing with it, and you get mostly partywide heal over times, malice like debuffs ( that also deal DoT ) and the Devil form, which increases ur healing by 200%, mana reduced by 50%
    and less damage..

Banned Senior Member

Feel free to give suggestions guys if they're reasonable and nothing too crazy I'll consider doing them. Thinking about implementing valks/gryphon/bahamut (maybe) not sure yet ; if I did add them they'd have stat requirements.

I've also changed how juraid items drop. They no longer drop from Riote/Atross. There will be a item which you turn in and it randomly exchanges a +5 juraid item. More information on it coming soon. Hopefully our forums are ready in a few days.

Edit : Also changing boss war a lil bit too, before it was only 25 minutes, now it'll be 40 minutes but with less bosses and they'll re-spawn each 10 minutes instead of each 5 minutes.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast