View Poll Results: Which level cap do youprefer?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll

46 51.11%

17 18.89%

27 30.00%
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

ClimaxKO (Under Development)

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO (Under Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not to mention with my mage-bp knowledge i managed to help him balance those classes at 70 cap , by ...
Page: 8

Not to mention with my mage-bp knowledge i managed to help him balance those classes at 70 cap , by the way i find it quite balanced , but you guys(users) has the last word , hence we need you to test on beta stage, most likely everyone gonna have top gear on beta.

I'll spoil you some tho: (changes aint a big deal , but i trust they'll make ppl actually play bps and hybrid mages).

*Staff 42 flame,ice ,lighting has decent-average dmg , not the 150-250 bs , you might check once beta is released.
    *BP's judgement damage, its a bit OP with TOP GEAR , but with begginer gear its decent , we are not sure if we should keep it like that or not , once again ,hence we need you to test the beta.
    *DD helmets for paper priest class , and probably for mage class , the upgradeable ones ,though top is +8(17 wich is a bit hard to get ) and +5(11dd)wich will be sorta handy to farm.

Got to mention that we've tested out those dd's with TOP gear and DS , and a rogue still had chance to cut bp's ass ; we'll keep updating .

will be posting some pics some time tomorrow .

ps: just helping out , credits goes to the redneck(for the server)

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Not to mention with my mage-bp knowledge i managed to help him balance those classes at 70 cap , by the way i find it quite balanced , but you guys(users) has the last word , hence we need you to test on beta stage, most likely everyone gonna have top gear on beta.

I'll spoil you some tho: (changes aint a big deal , but i trust they'll make ppl actually play bps and hybrid mages).

*Staff 42 flame,ice ,lighting has decent-average dmg , not the 150-250 bs , you might check once beta is released.
    *BP's judgement damage, its a bit OP with TOP GEAR , but with begginer gear its decent , we are not sure if we should keep it like that or not , once again ,hence we need you to test the beta.
    *DD helmets for paper priest class , and probably for mage class , the upgradeable ones ,though top is +8(17 wich is a bit hard to get ) and +5(11dd)wich will be sorta handy to farm.

Got to mention that we've tested out those dd's with TOP gear and DS , and a rogue still had chance to cut bp's ass ; we'll keep updating .

will be posting some pics some time tomorrow .

ps: just helping out , credits goes to the redneck(for the server)
    I think BPs should be given that one perk over other classes (Insane dmg I suppose?) if they're going to be as squishy as they were in LegitKO. 70 cap BP is simply way too weak and more like a hit 'n' run character than something you can really have fun with

GOGOGO when beta will come cmon Bigdudle

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    GOGOGO when beta will come cmon Bigdudle
    I planned on doing a closed beta since the server doesn't really need a open beta lol. Hopefully it's sometime this month, I'm working on adding a few things after I'm finished I'll do a closed beta.

xXTankerXx & Stabby Senior Member

Dean james Mackenzie aka Aftermath is a very old friend of mine and it is so unfair tht Rick Smith aka Bigdudle stole his files and took advantage of his good nature , stealing his server dedi files hack shield , pus scipts & powerup store website etc. to open this so called new server just plain cruel and sad tht you could do this , I think that you yourself should for be banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by nz_venom View Post
    Dean james Mackenzie aka Aftermath is a very old friend of mine and it is so unfair tht Rick Smith aka Bigdudle stole his files and took advantage of his good nature , stealing his server dedi files hack shield , pus scipts & powerup store website etc. to open this so called new server just plain cruel and sad tht you could do this , I think that you yourself should for be banned from this forum
    Rick didn't steal anything. That's my work, which I gave Rick the right to use (and Rick's database...).

Furthermore, your friend has just filed (obviously false) unauthorised activity claims to steal the money he paid both myself (for "his" files and all the work I did with them in the first place, which he's decided to just go give Pacnik, the guy he let gain access to the server [and steal what was on it] despite the clear intention of not allowing anyone access to the server for that exact reason) as WELL as Rick.

An unauthorised account activity claim was recently filed against the following transaction.

Buyer's name: dean McKenzie
    Buyer's email: [email protected]
    Transaction ID: 9T695173Y6738494R

Transaction date: 18 Feb 2014
    Transaction amount: $500.00 AUD
    Your friend is the only scammer here. He may have been a great guy back then, but now he's just... well, I have no words.
    bigdudle and LambOfGod like this.

It was your own fault Rick.You accepted Dean into admin team and you wanted no drama ? Do you even check his FB posts ? After everything he posts I get a feeling that hes going to kill himself..this is his last post " im giving up on life im so over it and its so over me good riddens to a shitty fucked up life and to all the users in USA".Maybe he already did it.So long story short,I don't have time or patience to read tru all this bullshit,what did he do,gave dedi access to one of the Pacniks and took 500$ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    It was your own fault Rick.You accepted Dean into admin team and you wanted no drama ? Do you even check his FB posts ? After everything he posts I get a feeling that hes going to kill himself..this is his last post " im giving up on life im so over it and its so over me good riddens to a shitty fucked up life and to all the users in USA".Maybe he already did it.So long story short,I don't have time or patience to read tru all this bullshit,what did he do,gave dedi access to one of the Pacniks and took 500$ ?
    He really needs to get some help.

Banned Senior Member

Read what twostars said. Thats all I have to say for this matter. How am I scamming anyone when twostars is the author of the files and he is giving me permission to use them? You do also realize that the database is mine and the GFX is my brothers. So if he continued to run the server he'd technically be scamming me and my brother.

Really, you guys are still bringing things up almost 2 weeks after it happened? Just drop it already, seriously.

@Decerto don't point fingers at me until you read the things Dean has done.

Thumbs up

ok Dean brought the file's from two stars and why should rick have access to them ?? he has spent about $500 for the hack shield $50 for the pus script's , $150 for the powerup store website , 6-7 months of dedi payment's vps etc. 3-4 mth's of lol skins for partial payment for work done in server , Dean would really like to talk with you rick regarding everything , it would be good if you guys can come to some sort of resolution over all this. Is tht at all poss ??? Dean is on Skype now he would like to talk with you now please.

ok Dean brought the file's from two stars and why should rick have access to them ??
    Maybe because I say so, being my work and all. What's he going to use it for anyway, oh... that's right, to leak it. That's not what he paid for. He paid to use them on the condition they'd remain safe, not give them away.

he has spent about $500 for the hack shield $50 for the pus script's , $150 for the powerup store website
    wat

Dean would really like to talk with you rick regarding everything , it would be good if you guys can come to some sort of resolution over all this. Is tht at all poss ??? Dean is on Skype now he would like to talk with you now please.
    Yeah I really don't think that's going to happen with the chargebacks. It's not like he can call off the unauthorised account activity claims now either, because obviously that'd get him in trouble. There's no "resolutions" here.
    He made his bed and now he can lie in it.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Maybe because I say so, being my work and all. What's he going to use them for anyway, oh... that's right, leaking them. That's not what he paid for. He paid to use them on the condition they'd remain safe, not give them away.

wat

Yeah I really don't think that's going to happen with the chargebacks. It's not like he can call off the unauthorised account activity claims now either, because obviously that'd get him in trouble. There's no "resolutions" here.
    He made his bed and now he can lie in it.
    Well dean did not and would not leak your files ! don't know where you got that information from? , he said yes he did a charge back cause he said why should pay about 2.5k out of his pocket to make the game stable etc. for rick to take it all away ? , in a way I don't blame him to do a charge back he is really upset over this , what would you do if it was you In his shoes ??? , seems dean has been belittled by rick's action's .

So question is what to do here... ZweiSterne explained everything to me but what i think would be correct is to simple shut those files down? (If ZweiSterne could do that)
    Dean charged back that means he shouldn't be using them,Rick didn't pay for them so he shouldn't be using them as well.
    My point here is none of them should be using those... (ZweiSterne said that Rick CAN use them but i really see no point in that since if he is putting work into those and than GIVING them away meh... makes no sense)

Rick as you said you did a lot of work but since you got the database,GFX stuff you could simple work on other files.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    So question is what to do here... ZweiSterne explained everything to me but what i think would be correct is to simple shut those files down? (If ZweiSterne could do that)
    Dean charged back that means he shouldn't be using them,Rick didn't pay for them so he shouldn't be using them as well.
    My point here is none of them should be using those... (ZweiSterne said that Rick CAN use them but i really see no point in that since if he is putting work into those and than GIVING them away meh... makes no sense)

Rick as you said you did a lot of work but since you got the database,GFX stuff you could simple work on other files.
    Dude twostars is the CREATOR of the files. He can choose who uses what... he has the copyright to them. He is giving me permission to use them why would I not use them if I have fully given permission by the author of the FILES. Dean did not purchase any copyright to them, he only purchased a 'copy' of the files.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Dude twostars is the CREATOR of the files. He can choose who uses what... he has the copyright to them. He is giving me permission to use them why would I not use them if I have fully given permission by the author of the FILES.
    As i said i have no problem with that Two already explained it to me.
    The only illogical thing for me was that you're using them for free why others pay,so Ricky chill out.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast