Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Kallop
  • 3 Post By Kallop
  • 2 Post By ExclusiveBastard
  • 2 Post By Sephiroth
  • 2 Post By yesul
  • 1 Post By Kallop

[CLOSED] ReesesPieces/Iamcoolz and Surge Network.

This is a discussion on [CLOSED] ReesesPieces/Iamcoolz and Surge Network. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We've received reports of ReesesPieces using old Surge Network login information to hack the users of another server. Also, like ...
Page: 1

Default [CLOSED] ReesesPieces/Iamcoolz and Surge Network.

We've received reports of ReesesPieces using old Surge Network login information to hack the users of another server. Also, like a month ago there was a case of accounts getting deleted by an unknown hacker. Nothing was done back then, but now actions have been taken. Due to the nature of the evidence, we cannot really share the pictures provided to us, but they include multiple IPs and hardware IDs which connect to ReesesPieces. This post is just to let you know what is going on and warning you. If you played Surge Network at any point, just make sure to change your infos and no other action will be required from you. This topic is also here because I want to give Reeses a chance of defending himself and some other people to possibly butt in and share opinions.

This is simply one of the screenshots provided. The rest of them contain user login information so I will not be posting them here. This HWID was connected to every account that was hacked approximately one month ago. The HWID was connected to a bunch of IPs which are most fake, but by checking them one by one we found matches to 2 users, ReesesPieces and Sergeant Spanky.

Edit: I'm well aware of the gentleman rules between developers and server owners and how they like to handle things their own way, but if it's an actual security issue which involves the players then it won't be ignored.
    Edit2: ReesesPieces account has been unbanned to allow him to defend himself.
    Last edited by Kallop; 02-22-2016 at 11:56 AM.
    yesul likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I will reply more when I am not at work. Before people get the wrong idea, I have had numerous users and developers on my server, they were unmonitored and could have easily had access to user information pertaining to your user ID and password, I am not malicious nor am I here to hurt another server. When this whole thing blew out of proportion I received numerous complaints claiming I had installed a key logger in my client as well as various other malwares, all of which is false. I will reply more once again when I get home. I do apologize to begin with concerning an information leakage, it was me being far too trustworthy towards people that could have allowed this to occur, how my IP and such is on there is something I don't have an idea about, I played zone-MYKO with a couple of friends but I never accessed and did malicious attacks

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I played zone-MYKO
    I never said we're talking about Zone MYKO.
    zuka, yesul and ExclusiveBastard like this.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I never said we're talking about Zone MYKO.
    Ouch lmao. Someone just raped himself
    yesul and zuka like this.

@iamcoolz, i don't see how what you've said is defending yourself, with proof, i'm not this, i'm not that doesn't help how about owning up and explaining how user accounts were hacked with your info linked to them... like your hwid, or how it links to your ip?
    Anibal and yesul like this.

Banned

I'm Cortex/Grobar and I have been banned. Sorry for wasting your time. I pretended to be a turkish 12 year old for some reason.
    Last edited by Kallop; 02-22-2016 at 01:47 PM.
    nickos3 and DoomBringer like this.

Banned Senior Member

Not sure how that is "raping" myself, I am aware of what the situation is as I was contacted by several people regarding it. But anyway, I am not going to bother defending myself as most users on here see an IP and a HWID (Which can be easily changed) and you can go on hacking forums and see how to do so. I have been advised by people to not waste my time with this whole situation, those who know me know that I wouldn't bother messing around with that. So, Kallop if you wish to ban me? So be it, I am not going to bother defending myself with this as certain things can be easily altered for it to be swayed one way or another. My final post is good day and to understand that I am not defending myself for this whole situation as I said I don't have the time nor the energy to go into this, once this community has made its mind up on an issue, that is it.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Not sure how that is "raping" myself, I am aware of what the situation is as I was contacted by several people regarding it. But anyway, I am not going to bother defending myself as most users on here see an IP and a HWID (Which can be easily changed) and you can go on hacking forums and see how to do so. I have been advised by people to not waste my time with this whole situation, those who know me know that I wouldn't bother messing around with that. So, Kallop if you wish to ban me? So be it, I am not going to bother defending myself with this as certain things can be easily altered for it to be swayed one way or another. My final post is good day and to understand that I am not defending myself for this whole situation as I said I don't have the time nor the energy to go into this, once this community has made its mind up on an issue, that is it.

Peace.
    Oh well. Thanks for making my job easy then. Also yesul/Cortex/Grobar, thanks bye.
    yesul likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

If those numbers can easily be altered then anyone could potentially be framed, no?