Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

closed

This is a discussion on closed within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ..........
Page: 1

Post closed

Last edited by Julien; 11-19-2019 at 08:45 PM.

All quests (selfname, goblets etc...), content & server structure seems identical to Project KO. What is your association with them? Bought the files or second server?

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    All quests (selfname, goblets etc...), content & server structure seems identical to Project KO. What is your association with them? Bought the files or second server?
    You seriously now? You got our skype and even you had conversation with us few days ago and now you spread another shity rumors instead of simply ask us privately. So I would tell you "No" this have nothing related with us or our files. We havent sold it to anyone. If I would like to open another server I would say it cause I have nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by NothingMatters View Post
    You seriously now? You got our skype and even you had conversation with us few days ago and now you spread another shity rumors instead of simply ask us privately. So I would tell you "No" this have nothing related with us or our files. We havent sold it to anyone. If I would like to open another server I would say it cause I have nothing to hide.
    I am asking questions, not spreading the rumors, and they are valid questions. This is the first time I hear about this server which is why I am asking publically if they are associated with you, why would I ask this privately? Julien was your staff during Project KO and this server info/database has same NPC/Quests as Project KO had (Bronze,Silver, Goblet have identical requirements & stats, repeatable selfname quest etc.). Julien has no DEV skills but he is advertising this server which looks a lot like PKO, so who are the owners behind this project?
    DaSinister likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Get your popcorn ready boys!
    Nineteen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Get your popcorn ready boys!

No popcorn required, I am not here to bash. I am simply curious due to the similiraties and known associations which I'm sure will be cleared out shortly. It will all be revealed once this server establishes KO Panel, if it will be the same as PKO. Right now it just looks like a PKO database with few NPC renames & a little description changes of quests and items, no shame in saying that. If they are turkish owners (which Julien is) then the panel "should" not have PayPal/Paygol option as it is banned in Turkey but rather KlasGame/Western Union. If the panel used will be identical with Paygol/paypal options then it pretty much proves my point.

Time will tell, best of luck with the server as always, hopefully opening with the right intentions and nothing personal!

Probation Senior Member

No popcorn required, I am not here to bash. I am simply curious due to the similiraties and known associations which I'm sure will be cleared out shortly. It will all be revealed once this server establishes KO Panel, if it will be the same as PKO. Right now it just looks like a PKO database with few NPC renames & a little description changes of quests and items, no shame in saying that. If they are turkish owners (which Julien is) then the panel "should" not have PayPal/Paygol option as it is banned in Turkey but rather KlasGame/Western Union. If the panel used will be identical with Paygol/paypal options then it pretty much proves my point.

Time will tell, best of luck with the server as always, hopefully opening with the right intentions and nothing personal!
    So i guess you must have been involved with projko? You feel like Nothingmatters cut you out and went behind your back? It would make sense for him to ask a turk. launch a server with no intentions of it lasting but gaining all the turkish players and a quick Paycheck. Hmmm Time will tell like you said * still eating popcorn *

Thank you for your interest. We bought our server from the Turkish developer. We have nothing to do with ProjectKo. We will share the panel with you soon. Please do not slander.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Julien View Post
    Thank you for your interest. We bought our server from the Turkish developer. We have nothing to do with ProjectKo. We will share the panel with you soon. Please do not slander.
    Im all about Projko conspiracies but i agree. This isnt fair to Julien who im sure is working hard on supplying a private server in a flooded market. I think we should get a mod here and do some cleaning.

Bump for a mage that used to kill me

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    So i guess you must have been involved with projko? You feel like Nothingmatters cut you out and went behind your back? It would make sense for him to ask a turk. launch a server with no intentions of it lasting but gaining all the turkish players and a quick Paycheck. Hmmm Time will tell like you said * still eating popcorn *

We have payment method Klasgame and Western Union but We applied for PayGOL.

You can be sure our server will be active for a long time. Our intention is not to be personal but global.

Quote Originally Posted by Julien View Post
    Interesting, beacuse one of the admins from Project KO was asking one of my dev friends regarding assistance for a server that is not Project KO (especially for the database & procedures) then this server pops out from an ex-GM of Project KO. Just looks weird is all, PKO Admin asking another dev for help on a server that isn't his own, seems sketchy to do that without some serious benefits If you say you bought the database from a turkish dev then I'll take your word for it.

I simply commented on a situation beacuse there is big money involved in private servers so it's at least fair to be 100% honest to people who support the private servers with their contributions.

Nonetheless you have cleared it up and If you are really being truthful I wish you best of luck.
    DaSinister likes this.

Interesting, beacuse one of the admins from Project KO was asking one of my dev friends regarding assistance for a server that is not Project KO (especially for the database & procedures) then this server pops out from an ex-GM of Project KO. Just looks weird is all, PKO Admin asking another dev for help on a server that isn't his own, seems sketchy to do that without some serious benefits If you say you bought the database from a turkish dev then I'll take your word for it.

I simply commented on a situation beacuse there is big money involved in private servers so it's at least fair to be 100% honest to people who support the private servers with their contributions.

Nonetheless you have cleared it up and If you are really being truthful I wish you best of luck.
    what ever the Julian guy has bought and/or is buying is none of your business at the end of the day, not sure why its any of your concern.

meh why do u even care you gonna play it? NO instead looking other ppl server take care of urs so yours dont die in what hmm 1 week, 4 days?

Probation Senior Member

Guys chill out. SexyLittleAnimals Questions are quite reasonable. Most of you don't understand the business side of things when it comes to private servers. Lets the man investigate.

Last edited by Julien; 07-11-2019 at 07:20 PM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-08-2019, 10:23 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    02-26-2019, 05:34 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-26-2019, 10:31 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    02-26-2019, 08:09 AM