Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

To the community of private server players!

This is a discussion on To the community of private server players! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DoomBringer Saying that it will be DDoS free is impossible, also it seems like a challenge towards ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Saying that it will be DDoS free is impossible, also it seems like a challenge towards the DDoS'ers.
    I dont rly know how it is now, but year ago? or even 2 years ago, anyone who said DDoS wont be a problem, recieved a large amount of DDoS on launch, some of em even left their projects.
    But anyway
    Gl hf
    You are right about that, there are sizes of DDoS no private server can defend against.. But we will rent a host with an hardware firewall which can defend us against most of these attacks.. other than that we will have extra defense trough our server files which will filter some of the connections.

I will agree with you 18 ++ and higher versions suck, not at all for me. These effects, too many new items things.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    I will agree with you 18 ++ and higher versions suck, not at all for me. These effects, too many new items things.
    Depends on taste,for me 1.298 is kind of rubbish compared to 20xx especially gameplay wise.
    The on thing i really do hate is the character movement on lower versions together with those glitches.
    Other than that MYKO is still quite okish. ;p
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Depends on taste,for me 1.298 is kind of rubbish compared to 20xx especially gameplay wise.
    The on thing i really do hate is the character movement on lower versions together with those glitches.
    Well, as you say it's just our liking.

I hate Minior cooldown xD, so its why i dont love higher version.
    ZeroH and NoOneCanStopMe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    I havent played any of the newer version of KO, but from my sights its only a polished version with a new skin and effects.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    Well, as you say it's just our liking.

I hate Minior cooldown xD, so its why i dont love higher version.
    The minor cooldown is just a TBL issue, it can be removed manually

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Its just my opinion, but Id want to play the japko/krko version of ko

They are like 2-3 major patches ahead of current usko (from what ive heard/Seen)

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Its just my opinion, but Id want to play the japko/krko version of ko

They are like 2-3 major patches ahead of current usko (from what ive heard/Seen)
    I cant help you with that, but your suggestions for our server are more than welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I havent played any of the newer version of KO, but from my sights its only a polished version with a new skin and effects.

The minor cooldown is just a TBL issue, it can be removed manually

I still see no suggestions�� Where the K4L community at?..

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I still see no suggestions😔 Where the K4L community at?..
    Your attitude is very aggressive, A lot of bullshit here, very fishy.

PS: The minor cool down is not about versions, nor client.. You simply edit the reload time @ SQL and voila..

I'm quite sure the only successful server forms are medium-farm, light-farm and PvP. Hard farm servers are a waste of time, because while people like farming, most users prefer pking for the most part. Little farm makes people stay, but it doesn't make people join.

best idea is : don't do anything , because as you see everyone want own sort-of server which is a reason this game will never have a decent private server as people quit if someone else is better, or have better gear because they play more.

Haven't been part of any server for years (nor I really follow the dev part anymore) but i'm quite sure anyone can download 1.453 source now based on 2star early project that turks copied and named as their own with somewhat of decent updates already made. Though it still need a lot working with

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Your attitude is very aggressive, A lot of bullshit here, very fishy.

PS: The minor cool down is not about versions, nor client.. You simply edit the reload time @ SQL and voila..
    Didnt want to hurt your feelings my friend If you can send me a PM, then i'll say kind things to you trough PM to make you feel better

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm quite sure the only successful server forms are medium-farm, light-farm and PvP. Hard farm servers are a waste of time, because while people like farming, most users prefer pking for the most part. Little farm makes people stay, but it doesn't make people join.
    We as a team were thinking about the same thing as you have written down here, from my point of view the community changed alot since a couple years ago. People switch from server to server daily and ragequit as soon as something doesnt fit them and in the current day they have this possibility since there are 1231231 servers around.
    We were thinking about a +8/+0 type of server allowing rebirth up to +11 and also making users farm for better accesories and items.

MYKO...............

Quote Originally Posted by swoozie View Post
    Personally I would like seeing a decent fresh medium farm server that has a decent English speaking staff/community.
    you should try zone ko then

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast