Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

To the community of private server players!

This is a discussion on To the community of private server players! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SteVeO you should try zone ko then zone makes me sleepy and I ZONE out.....i need action ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    you should try zone ko then
    zone makes me sleepy and I ZONE out.....i need action action action

Current analysis and possible server idea..

• Full 1453 with the level 80 cap including all the skills
    • Light farm / PK Server
    • Max BF items
    • Level 80 start with untradeable PK gear - Thinking about +7 gear with bronze belt - no IN and other decent unique's or starter accessories
    • Estland will be closed and bosses will be moved to the CZ
    • There will be other monster slots for gear farming
    • Upgrading will be easy up to +7 and medium up to +8. Rebirth will be up to +11, rebirth scrolls will be obtainable from quests/bosses/events
    • We have to brainstorm about possible event's on the server, We added an original BDW system to the 1453 version(which didnt have a BDW) there is Bi-frost, forgotten temple and ofcourse the lunar wars

Please let us know what you think about our current server idea and feel free to post your suggestions for the server. We to create a server which can be played and enjoyed by everyone!

awaiting your suggestions!

Server will need fishing, exp-jars, tradeable KC, alot of players with USD.

Quote Originally Posted by HenkaN75 View Post
    And HenkaNTR as a GM, or rather an owner.

Quote Originally Posted by HenkaN75 View Post
    i will pay some gbs for nominating HenkaN75TR as GM of this server.

Great thing about this version of knight online, also my favorite was 1453 , but personally i do not like fishing and other things like that. Just make it medium farm, start with a bit lower items

You need to focus people on farm also wich need to take some effort ( not only afk and fish or smth like that ^^ , if you make fishing and other thing like that, 3/4 of ppl will stay there forever just for farm etc while other places will stay empty and people will quit then, they will farm good items after some time ->go to cz and see no ppl there, boom *server dead* )
    and do not make bigger anvil rates, it should stay low - its the best option.

+8's should take some time for people, and +9 should be seen rarely, you will bring donators like that way Same thing with lvling up, if you do it too easy or just max lvl at start it will be just boring.
    Thats was the great thing from rofd, pvp was enjoyable on every lvl and no matter if with +5 or +8 items

And the main problem is that you need big community at the start, otherwais it dies fast. Im literally waiting so many years for a really good 1453server, and so far i didnt found even 1

Anyways, i start to think that there will be never any good 1453v server.. i Just miss the old rofd times, it passed to fast I bet turkey community has that server for years and i dont know about it

I would even love to play 1453v at old usko rates (maybe x2 to make it a bit easier, but i would enjoy even normal ones ) But this rates really require a HUUGE start player count, wich i believe is just impossible atm, there are too many separated communites over the private servers. I believe one *official like* 1453 would kill 90%of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Our personal opinion is to start a server in the version 1453, because we enjoyed this version of KO the most and yet this version and it has enough new things to offer in comparison with 1298.
    You just answered you for yourself there, thats how 1453v should look like, just same as USKO has, with some fixes indeed like some better anticheat to prevent of archers koxp in cz whole time

Still i dont get it why Guys like SirKaos , Nickos3 and some few more dont start to work together on something like that !
    Last edited by SacruM; 12-15-2016 at 09:16 AM. Reason: so many things to say so i edited it =)

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    Great thing about this version of knight online, also my favorite was 1453 , but personally i do not like fishing and other things like that. Just make it medium farm, start with a bit lower items

You need to focus people on farm also wich need to take some effort ( not only afk and fish or smth like that ^^ , if you make fishing and other thing like that, 3/4 of ppl will stay there forever just for farm etc while other places will stay empty and people will quit then, they will farm good items after some time ->go to cz and see no ppl there, boom *server dead* )
    and do not make bigger anvil rates, it should stay low - its the best option.

+8's should take some time for people, and +9 should be seen rarely, you will bring donators like that way Same thing with lvling up, if you do it too easy or just max lvl at start it will be just boring.
    Thats was the great thing from rofd, pvp was enjoyable on every lvl and no matter if with +5 or +8 items

And the main problem is that you need big community at the start, otherwais it dies fast. Im literally waiting so many years for a really good 1453server, and so far i didnt found even 1

Anyways, i start to think that there will be never any good 1453v server.. i Just miss the old rofd times, it passed to fast I bet turkey community has that server for years and i dont know about it

I would even love to play 1453v at old usko rates (maybe x2 to make it a bit easier, but i would enjoy even normal ones ) But this rates really require a HUUGE start player count, wich i believe is just impossible atm, there are too many separated communites over the private servers. I believe one *official like* 1453 would kill 90%of them.

You just answered you for yourself there, thats how 1453v should look like, just same as USKO has, with some fixes indeed like some better anticheat to prevent of archers koxp in cz whole time
    1453 version doesn't have fishing, mining, pathos gloves

1534 version has added pathos gloves and magic bags

18xx and above began with Wings, fishing and mining

Yes but they guy before me mentioned about that so i did.. :P And comparing 1453 to 1534 i would like to play on both ones, not much difference there, but i goes a bit more for 1453.
    Last edited by SacruM; 12-15-2016 at 09:36 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123