Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
Like Tree4Likes

Corruption or Not?

This is a discussion on Corruption or Not? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's been wierd what has been happening in the past few weeks. We have seen vincent be banned for no ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20

    Default Corruption or Not?

    It's been wierd what has been happening in the past few weeks. We have seen vincent be banned for no good reason once again,
    and if you say vincent is scammer you can see in this topic here proof that he is not scammer - Scammed By Vincent

    West, who also uses same name as "Mitja" and "ZeroH" who is also owner of ReignofKronos and MANY other servers here on gamers4life (have many proof if you want to see just ask me, nothing to lie about)
    he lied to the admin "Shane" and told shane that Vincent is a scammer and that vincent attacks other servers, so shane banned vincent -- but this is not the truth.

    After the ban, Vincent contacted Shane on Skype and had a long talk with him, here is the FULL CONVO, where you can even see shane admit that shane himself is a scammer who took "Loads" from innocent people

    [12:36:45 PM] shane: The reason i take everything so serious is because i was a scammer back in the day, most people know this. I took shit loads, but came good in the end or at least i hope
    full conversation chat log -
    New - Pastie

    In the chat log you will also find out ALOT of dirt about other servers/owners and I warn you it is kind of long to read.

    At the end of the log notice that Shane says "I will look into it", he still hasn't.

    --

    I also want to point out the truth between moderator MrRapist and of course Grobar/west-mitja-zeroh -- I think this topic explains it pretty clearly
    Reign Of Kronos fraud and Admins.

    In this topic, you see a well known G4L'er with an account from 2006 accuse ReignofKronos with PROOF, and the first reply comes from moderator MrRapist
    who instantly bans the guy without even investigating, all because the guy posted a warning to other players -- because MrRapist is friends of zeroh/grobar.

    It's also interesting to note that Zeroh-mitja-West is playing united-pvp as clan "brownies", and that grobar is friends of west, exchanging corrupt items and what not

    I guess this topic is going in a bit of a circle, probably because that's how this corruption shit usually goes, in circles but

    I just want to ask you guys, why is vincent banned? vincent has had only 3 servers in past 5 years

    1. LifeKO
    2. SecretKO
    3. LegacyKO


    and 4th one that he is part of team has not yet been released. Also do not say vengeanceko because all know vengeanceko never launch officially only beta. Everyone says that he relaunches servers all the time, well why dont you same people come here and make a list of all the servers vincent has owned then if that is the truth? I wont hold my breath.

    Why is grobar who is owner of united-pvp not yet banned? Shane and MrRapist both know that he is the owner but he is not yet banned, why? Why is topic still allowed to be here?

    Why is nickos32 who is owner of pro-ko not yet banned? He was banned from snoxd by two-stars for attacking quarantineKO and spamming his server on other servers (using PM to spam), should be banned no?

    Why is West (who is also using names like Mitja, Zeroh, Homework) not yet banned? He has made/worked on over 10+ servers including reignofkronos, olympiako, legendsko, knights-united ect but has not been banned, and he also uses fake names.

    These are questions no one can answer, only moderator. But instead they will delete this topic because it's not retarded or silly topic that people can laugh at, it's the truth.
    Azura and HolyShit like this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Have nothing to hide,i've already explained everything to you,yet once again you gave some false information about me.

    If it is wrong selling stuff and helping other servers than i think i do deserve a ban.
    I've never used fake names as i've said ZeroH - West have been used while ZeroH wasn't only me.

    As for my servers it's true that i've been collecting donations while i've only done that on projects that actually worked out.
    Olympus (Sadly),didn't work out and after 2 days i've closed it refunding all the people.

    Oh and Kronos was holding up for quite some time duhh! I love drama i love Gamers4life!

  3. #3
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Reign of kronos lasted for a long time, and ppl had lots of fun on it, Mitja has nothing to do with grobar in anyway
    Vincent has been proven as a scammer just like grobar

    bye

  4. #4
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20

    Default

    No one saying bad at you, we are just wondering that they say Vincent banned for opening more 1 server, then why not ban professor, why not ban west?

    But do not pretend to be innocent because I've proof of you also being bad, but this topic is not about that, we only use your name for compare, not talk bad. But if you want us to make it that kinds of topic tell to me

  5. #5
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Reign of kronos lasted for a long time, and ppl had lots of fun on it, Mitja has nothing to do with grobar in anyway
    Vincent has been proven as a scammer just like grobar

    bye
    Where is the proof? The proof of him scamming, where is it? Who did he scam? How much did he scam? How did he do it? Where is topic?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Reign of kronos lasted for a long time, and ppl had lots of fun on it, Mitja has nothing to do with grobar in anyway
    Vincent has been proven as a scammer just like grobar

    bye
    Dylan thanks,but i really need no support the thing is if we're going to be banned/spared i should at least include everyone in it.
    I'm far beyond caring for ko4life however it's nice checking it from time to time!

  7. #7
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaza View Post
    No one saying bad at you, we are just wondering that they say Vincent banned for opening more 1 server, then why not ban professor, why not ban west?

    But do not pretend to be innocent because I've proof of you also being bad, but this topic is not about that, we only use your name for compare, not talk bad. But if you want us to make it that kinds of topic tell to me
    go for it can't make, West made servers that lasted for a long time (Reign of Kronos) helped server admins so they could start up there server (Sadly forgottenko is one of these) so backoff you sir are totally new on this forum and trying to make the wrong ppl look bad

  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    go for it can't make, West made servers that lasted for a long time (Reign of Kronos) helped server admins so they could start up there server (Sadly forgottenko is one of these) so backoff you sir are totally new on this forum and trying to make the wrong ppl look bad
    New to forum? Sure, new to community? Much older than you.

    Where is the PROOF that vincent scam since you are calling him a scammer you must have some proof no? OR only talking? Jelous? Scared server will die if vincent server launch? Where is YOUR PROOF?

  9. #9
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaza View Post
    It's been wierd what has been happening in the past few weeks. We have seen vincent be banned for no good reason once again,
    and if you say vincent is scammer you can see in this topic here proof that he is not scammer - Scammed By Vincent

    West, who also uses same name as "Mitja" and "ZeroH" who is also owner of ReignofKronos and MANY other servers here on gamers4life (have many proof if you want to see just ask me, nothing to lie about)
    he lied to the admin "Shane" and told shane that Vincent is a scammer and that vincent attacks other servers, so shane banned vincent -- but this is not the truth.

    After the ban, Vincent contacted Shane on Skype and had a long talk with him, here is the FULL CONVO, where you can even see shane admit that shane himself is a scammer who took "Loads" from innocent people



    full conversation chat log -
    New - Pastie

    In the chat log you will also find out ALOT of dirt about other servers/owners and I warn you it is kind of long to read.

    At the end of the log notice that Shane says "I will look into it", he still hasn't.

    --

    I also want to point out the truth between moderator MrRapist and of course Grobar/west-mitja-zeroh -- I think this topic explains it pretty clearly
    Reign Of Kronos fraud and Admins.

    In this topic, you see a well known G4L'er with an account from 2006 accuse ReignofKronos with PROOF, and the first reply comes from moderator MrRapist
    who instantly bans the guy without even investigating, all because the guy posted a warning to other players -- because MrRapist is friends of zeroh/grobar.

    It's also interesting to note that Zeroh-mitja-West is playing united-pvp as clan "brownies", and that grobar is friends of west, exchanging corrupt items and what not

    I guess this topic is going in a bit of a circle, probably because that's how this corruption shit usually goes, in circles but

    I just want to ask you guys, why is vincent banned? vincent has had only 3 servers in past 5 years

    1. LifeKO
    2. SecretKO
    3. LegacyKO


    and 4th one that he is part of team has not yet been released. Also do not say vengeanceko because all know vengeanceko never launch officially only beta. Everyone says that he relaunches servers all the time, well why dont you same people come here and make a list of all the servers vincent has owned then if that is the truth? I wont hold my breath.

    Why is grobar who is owner of united-pvp not yet banned? Shane and MrRapist both know that he is the owner but he is not yet banned, why? Why is topic still allowed to be here?

    Why is nickos32 who is owner of pro-ko not yet banned? He was banned from snoxd by two-stars for attacking quarantineKO and spamming his server on other servers (using PM to spam), should be banned no?

    Why is West (who is also using names like Mitja, Zeroh, Homework) not yet banned? He has made/worked on over 10+ servers including reignofkronos, olympiako, legendsko, knights-united ect but has not been banned, and he also uses fake names.

    These are questions no one can answer, only moderator. But instead they will delete this topic because it's not retarded or silly topic that people can laugh at, it's the truth.
    Vincent was banned for scamming players by leaving the server after it being up for a while. He left SecretKO for almost 2 months or something and disappeared again after opening LegacyKO. I like his servers so I have nothing against the guy, but I do acknowledge the reasons why he is banned.

    The reason why the 2006 account was banned is because he was assumed to be Grobar. I have no idea why the account is not banned anymore.

  10. #10
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Oh and btw, I absolutely agree that Professor should be banned as well although he's not the owner of OSKO but just a simple pawn. At least OSKO topics could get deleted.

  11. #11
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Vincent was banned for scamming players by leaving the server after it being up for a while. He left SecretKO for almost 2 months or something and disappeared again after opening LegacyKO. I like his servers so I have nothing against the guy, but I do acknowledge the reasons why he is banned.

    The reason why the 2006 account was banned is because he was assumed to be Grobar. I have no idea why the account is not banned anymore.
    Hmm is that the same thing that happened here? - UnitedKO true story

    also They said vincent was banned for scamming due to rafael situation - Scammed By Vincent

    Now it's changing to banned by scamming by having server online? If so then all who worked in KOTastic (shurt, twostars) should be banned.

    All who worked with grobar, zeroh/west/mitja should be banned.

    Professor should be banned.

    Rocket should be banned.

    All these people also launching servers collecting money and closing, and these guys dont even work hard they just copy files and edit drop rates.

  12. #12
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    ISpitOnYourGrave and VenM like this.

  13. #13
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    and notice we did not have to mention your name (other than the attacking part )

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Was waiting for Michael Jackson and his popcorn...

  15. #15
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Was waiting for Michael Jackson and his popcorn...
    Why don't you use your "ZeroH" account?
    Why don't you use your "Homework" account?
    Why don't you use your "Mitja" account?

    What is to hide?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. xAx-This will get him banned,if not GM is corrupted
    By hello in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 02:13 AM
  2. [Need help]-Game Not Launching
    By tarelane in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 11:51 AM
  3. I like K2, not
    By hej in forum Media
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 08:35 PM
  4. Ks or not Ks? that's the question...
    By Shylah in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 11:10 PM
  5. "Can Not Quit Clan" Possible Solution
    By Dr4g0n in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 02:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •