Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

CrashKO v1264 # Real MYKO experience is waiting for you! 18th September

This is a discussion on CrashKO v1264 # Real MYKO experience is waiting for you! 18th September within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hongkongfury When will official be? i.e. August, September, October? Edit: On your website it says dark lunar ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    When will official be? i.e. August, September, October?

Edit: On your website it says dark lunar war and lunar war schedule for cypher, beramus, xigenon, diez etc. is it meant to be like that?
    We can release on September but it depends on situation. We do not want to hurry. You will appreciate that we are working long time for this game. So we want to be sure all function of game must work flawless..
    Thanks for your understanding and patience.
    swoozie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Possibly on september.
    The website is under construction. It will be fixed and it will be ready for official within the next 15 days.
    You work on this project too?

Must be cuz it's the only one you haven't shit talked about lol.
    Junglist and twostars like this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

You work on this project too?

Must be cuz it's the only one you haven't shit talked about lol.
    No and I'm not shit talking about any server. I warn players about bad staffs since the english community isn't that big and half of them belong to the dirty side (protecting bad people and dealing for their own benefit / corrupt) of it and the other half are not aware about anything since, only a few people (from those who knows) are having the balls to talk about the 'underground' stuff.
    Don't compare this with the turkish community. They're having bad staffs too but they are way more than us and at least, the players over there are having the balls to talk about everything that's going on. You can take a look on the posts of the turkish advertising forums. Even the best MYKO private server, YourKO, is flooded daily with too much information/warnings and criticism.

Even if I've had the chance to choose what to do, I'd choose to protect the innocent people once again. I prefer a clean community even if that means to be hated (risking my own server's population) than being a fake friend with every wanna-be-a-developer-who-opens-a-private-server or to make deals with the idiots of the dirty side.
    An example of what I'm saying; who knows what was the deal between Grobar and Junglist ^^.
    Last edited by nickos3; 08-22-2015 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    No and I'm not shit talking about any server. I warn players about bad staffs since the english community isn't that big and half of them belong to the dirty side (protecting bad people and dealing for their own benefit / corrupt) of it and the other half are not aware about anything since, only a few people (from those who knows) are having the balls to talk about the 'underground' stuff.
    Don't compare this with the turkish community. They're having bad staffs too but they are way more than us and at least, the players over there are having the balls to talk about everything that's going on. You can take a look on the posts of the turkish advertising forums. Even the best MYKO private server, YourKO, is flooded daily with too much information/warnings and criticism.
    Everyone is a dirty thief.. except you...

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Everyone is a dirty thief.. except you...
    CrashKO staff is working on their server for a very long time and their dev skills are high so I doubt they'll risk with doing anything stupid therefore they deserve a bump.
    swoozie and underposse like this.

Topic updated. Official release 18th September

Last 20hr for official!

If your server is online I can't tell because I never received a confirmation text message to activate my account. Even filled out a support ticket. No response. Account Name: MooHaHa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123