Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Cronox KO [Chakra KO Reborn]

This is a discussion on Cronox KO [Chakra KO Reborn] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bump bump bump...
Page: 7

SPiRiT

Bump bump bump

Well server is still farly good. new players can easy catch up and to make +9 wep arent that hard just vote to get trinas and then try your luck

Banned

Dont bother playing there... They are so desperate for people that they even keep scammers in their server... And the server is dead anyway, everyday more and more people quitting + Cronox is a greedy bastard, making the server donators server...

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    Dont bother playing there... They are so desperate for people that they even keep scammers in their server... And the server is dead anyway, everyday more and more people quitting + Cronox is a greedy bastard, making the server donators server...
    I didn't even bother for these exact reasons. I played the first server they had, and it was not only corrupt but dying quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    I didn't even bother for these exact reasons. I played the first server they had, and it was not only corrupt but dying quickly.
    cry cry.. sure 50 usd for hero set or 30 for hs set.. the rest you can get easy by just voting and evry 3 day or so you get trinas.. uppgrade hb or chd to +9 and the market is alive.. normal trade price is chd+9/hb+9 for IN.. or ib + rol/roc and so on

CronoxKO

If we had to investigate EVERY single scam on this server, that would be a life-time job for us, marketrule on the forum clearly states:

If You lose any of Your items in interserver trades OR usd trades ChakraKO staff is not responsible for Your loss.

Posting abillity will be disabled for the users who ignore this rule and continue to post about their lost items in interserver or USD trades.

ChakraKO Team.

do not complain when you already understood and agreed to this rule...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CronoxKO View Post
    If we had to investigate EVERY single scam on this server, that would be a life-time job for us, marketrule on the forum clearly states:

If You lose any of Your items in interserver trades OR usd trades ChakraKO staff is not responsible for Your loss.

Posting abillity will be disabled for the users who ignore this rule and continue to post about their lost items in interserver or USD trades.

ChakraKO Team.

To be honest, not really. From what I see there is about 150 players online at about peak time, and seeing this as the first scam report on here, does not make it a `life-time`job for you guys.

The way I see it as a member on these forums is that you simply couldn`t care less if a non-donator got scammed.

Sure rules are rules, but when you can`t help out 1 person a day with their scammed/hacked account, but can check your PayPal balance a few times a day... that tells us alot.

SPiRiT

FAIL. i know 2 donaters that got scamed and they dident cry like a bitch in forums

Quote Originally Posted by CronoxKO View Post

ChakraKO Team.

Just proves how stupid you are. Okay I understand you dont support Interserver trades or USD trades.. I dont either. But how fuking stupid u can be that u dont even bother investigating the scam and ban the scammer? Retard servers have retard owners.

Banned

You are so retarded Cronox... Really...

Firsdt of all, there were 2 donators that got hacked and got ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl their shits back.

Second, did I ask for my items to be returned? I quited this shitty server anyway, all I wanted was the scammer to be banned, but you are sooo pathetic, like your server, that you dont care coz I didnt pay for your vacation like some other suckers in this stupid server.

Enjoy the last week of this shit

CronoxKO

We're actually getting PMs and complains almost everyday about people getting scammed or "hacked".. i remember kevin investigated a scammed account last week, it took him about an hour to finish cuz people trading the scammed items to like 10 different accounts just to hide it better..

btw a donator was scammed by his friend about a week ago,, all i found was him trading items to different accounts and i told him if you trust a nontrustable friend it's you own fault if you lose your items... people been trying to trick us before for example they trade away their donated items and sell for USD and then ask me or kevin to restore his items again (to sell it again)

Banned

Who caressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssss

You are keeping scammers in your shitty server, PERIOD

Pathetic....

CronoxKO

Who caressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssss

You are keeping scammers in your shitty server, PERIOD

Pathetic....
    i never asked you to play on my server, if you think it's shitty feel free to leave this topic kid

Humanity u are nice spamer i see..
    i think who think server is fail dont play
    who think server is nice go play
    And stop spaming
    scrams are in all servers in USKO so u think privat server is save?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Some people need to wake up. Playing the server and posting on a gaming forums are two whole different things. Totally irrelevant if you are trying to connect the two into an argument.

I personally played this server when it had around 300 players at it`s peak times, I liked it, luckily during those 2 weeks or so that I have played I haven`t bought anything from the PUS or have been scammed, so all I did was play. But with these stories it seems the staff is pretty shit, and well no wonder,... it`s probably one of the main reasons why now the population is at like 150 players at peak times.

As I said, playing the server and posting on forums about it are two whole different things. Trying to use the irrelevance of that comparison to your advantage in making the opposing speaker`s argument invalid is not an option.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast