Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Cronox KO [Chakra KO Reborn]

This is a discussion on Cronox KO [Chakra KO Reborn] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe Some people need to wake up. Playing the server and posting on a gaming forums are ...
Page: 8

CronoxKO

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Some people need to wake up. Playing the server and posting on a gaming forums are two whole different things. Totally irrelevant if you are trying to connect the two into an argument.

I personally played this server when it had around 300 players at it`s peak times, I liked it, luckily during those 2 weeks or so that I have played I haven`t bought anything from the PUS or have been scammed, so all I did was play. But with these stories it seems the staff is pretty shit, and well no wonder,... it`s probably one of the main reasons why now the population is at like 150 players at peak times.

As I said, playing the server and posting on forums about it are two whole different things. Trying to use the irrelevance of that comparison to your advantage in making the opposing speaker`s argument invalid is not an option.

I know its two different things but keep posting and saying server is total crap in every single post is totally unnecessary

btw server has over 200 players online at its peak times

CronoxKO

Chakra KO is back up now. We're still working on some new backup updates and forums!

CronoxKO

Client patch is about to be released soon - the ones we lost for a week ago.

CronoxKO

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678