Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Cronox KO - PK Server [Light Farming] - [LVL 80 CAP] - [DEDICATED]

This is a discussion on Cronox KO - PK Server [Light Farming] - [LVL 80 CAP] - [DEDICATED] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; assasins arent overpowered.. mages can put a dd helmet on and problem solved... i think that mages are more overpowered ...
Page: 3

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

assasins arent overpowered.. mages can put a dd helmet on and problem solved... i think that mages are more overpowered against rogues since they stuns on every 2 hits and rogues has low resistances.

Banned

i also heard on forums that admins dont care about the the people just the donations well i just say play it but dontt donate they wil just take money shut down server like always

CronoxKO

Quote Originally Posted by janice View Post
    i also heard on forums that admins dont care about the the people just the donations well i just say play it but dontt donate they wil just take money shut down server like always

Wrong. We do care about our players, and aslong the server is active and making enough money to pay server bills the server will stay up. We're currently doing very good, this server will stay.

Quote Originally Posted by CronoxKO View Post
    Wrong. We do care about our players, and aslong the server is active and making enough money to pay server bills the server will stay up. We're currently doing very good, this server will stay.

Lol, no it won't... This server is completely donation ran, meaning all you care about is the donations. I won't deny it's a fun server, but your system is really messed up.. Don't put shit in your Power Up Store you cannot get in-game... Also, your drop list is a disgrace, try updating it, it helps new players who want to start the server.

Some suggestions -
    Make trinas drop from something, it's a pk server, who's going to buy a trina for real money?
    Make Valkyrie and Bahumut drop from something.
    Get some fucking active GMs and do some damn events that aren't NP oriented.
    Fix your voting system, it doesn't work, making donating the only way for the items that don't drop.

Your drop list post -
    Oct 8 2010, 06:59 PM
    [More will come]

27 days and not one update.

Commented by GM_Jarome about the drop list -
    GM - "I don't care if you have a problem while it takes me longer."
    Player - "If player have problem you SHOULD care"
    GM - "correction... I don't care if YOU have a problem with that. "

And I'm going to say it, with as much donation shit I see around, I find it hard to believe you "need" money.... Which says only one thing, I'll leave you to guess what it is.
    If you can't understand this for some odd reason, I'll sum it up... Be grateful and show your gratitude toward people who actually play your server.
    Last edited by Livewire!; 11-04-2010 at 01:58 AM.

CronoxKO

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post

Lol, no it won't... This server is completely donation ran, meaning all you care about is the donations. I won't deny it's a fun server, but your system is really messed up.. Don't put shit in your Power Up Store you cannot get in-game... Also, your drop list is a disgrace, try updating it, it helps new players who want to start the server.

Some suggestions -
    Make trinas drop from something, it's a pk server, who's going to buy a trina for real money?
    Make Valkyrie and Bahumut drop from something.
    Get some fucking active GMs and do some damn events that aren't NP oriented.
    Fix your voting system, it doesn't work, making donating the only way for the items that don't drop.

Your drop list post -
    Oct 8 2010, 06:59 PM
    [More will come]

27 days and not one update.

Commented by GM_Jarome about the drop list -
    GM - "I don't care if you have a problem while it takes me longer."
    Player - "If player have problem you SHOULD care"
    GM - "correction... I don't care if YOU have a problem with that. "

And I'm going to say it, with as much donation shit I see around, I find it hard to believe you "need" money.... Which says only one thing, I'll leave you to guess what it is.
    If you can't understand this for some odd reason, I'll sum it up... Be grateful and show your gratitude toward people who actually play your server.

Everything you can donate for is dropped ingame, where did you get that from?

Trinas do drop on a low rate on "the hard bosses", and are also available as Vote rewards. I've made a droplist for Moradon, for krowaz area you'll have to kill the bosses to find out what you get, but as everyone already knows you get undefeatable items from the farmable mobs like the scorpions. About events: we're making lunar wars 4-5 times per week if not more, and more than two boss events per week and more.

CronoxKO

Cronox KO's ventrilo server is now up and running! for more info read here:

Cronox KO -> Ventrilo Server Ver. 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by CronoxKO View Post
    Everything you can donate for is dropped ingame, where did you get that from?

Trinas do drop on a low rate on "the hard bosses", and are also available as Vote rewards. I've made a droplist for Moradon, for krowaz area you'll have to kill the bosses to find out what you get, but as everyone already knows you get undefeatable items from the farmable mobs like the scorpions. About events: we're making lunar wars 4-5 times per week if not more, and more than two boss events per week and more.
    hehe just ignore him, every server is gunna have people who are "dying" to play ndko bad mouth it to steal their population just get used to it, gl on ur server kac.

potoso

very good server!

with all my respect

your private server suk ..

CP Dosent work

many skills dosent work

remind me of Twistedko .. even tho they fixed it

anyway gms are never on

yeah, its corrupt too

Corrupt out the asssss

iruinknightonline

fail once will fail again

Admin's probably in it for money. :P
    BUMP FOR A SERVER FULL OF CORRUPTION.
    P.S. If you play it, quit. If you want to play it, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by 0506 View Post
    Admin's probably in it for money. :P
    BUMP FOR A SERVER FULL OF CORRUPTION.
    P.S. If you play it, quit. If you want to play it, don't.
    Lol do u even play in this server? Its just wierd since ive been playing pretty much from the day 1 and i havent seen any corruption so far...

And i really think that all the money they get from donations is just to cover the server bills etc. With 100 players online theres not much ppl donating. Ive seen only a less than 10 donators so far.

netarchy

Very nice server, even I donated there and have a rogue with valkyrie set and good dual daggers.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    02-02-2011, 05:26 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    12-20-2010, 01:12 PM