Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any good pk servers?

This is a discussion on Any good pk servers? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im looking for a private server thats full pk and that isnt rly old, and other than sexyko. thanks...
Page: 1

Default Any good pk servers?

im looking for a private server thats full pk and that isnt rly old, and other than sexyko.

thanks

+1, turkish servers are fine 2 but someone post some pk servers and please not sexy ko lol

I heard turkko is pretty good but download link isn't working for me

anyone?

anyone know if in azura ko the mobs drop the uniques at +3 already like rocs/in's/etc

i tried playing turkko and honestly its not that bad, the only bad thing is that there is not a single english speaker xD

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    anyone?

anyone know if in azura ko the mobs drop the uniques at +3 already like rocs/in's/etc
    drops +0

10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Weez View Post
    i tried playing turkko and honestly its not that bad, the only bad thing is that there is not a single english speaker xD
    is it a full pk server like does everything drop in mora or do you start with everything

you have every single thing u need in inn

ima dl it now how active is the pk

I have a feeling u dont like it but mehh.. Its decent server but donators are bit OP'd so u need to play for a while to get gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I have a feeling u dont like it but mehh.. Its decent server but donators are bit OP'd so u need to play for a while to get gear.
    what do donators have that make em op, and is it farmable ingame

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I just downloaded SexyKO like 2 days ago to see how it is, and yeah it's simply the best PK server, and well the only one I know about that lasted over a month. It's true that 75% of the server is mages, however 99%, no scratch that, literally 99.99% of them are totally uber noobs. I just don't understand the fun in these NT parties as I've seen some literally wait for 10 minutes in one spot just to surprise a few people or a party and get a few NP. What's even more funny is when they start running, and they are about to NT and see another Mage party not running back or staying still, but running towards them, they all town within not even a second.

The funniest thing is that I, a solo fire Mage, top the charts over NT mate parties. Only thing I have done on this server is solo PK in CZ. And every time I enter CZ I always see that I'm either like 100+ or 200+, as that's how many are on the human side, and within just minutes, usually one or 2 scrolls I'm in the top 10 on the ALT table.

It's honestly pathetic how bad most the players are on the server, to even let a solo fire Mage come onto the top 10 chart while their is at least a dozen Mage parties running around.

Anyways my point is, if English users, the ones that are decent or better then decent, gathered together and went to play, you would literally rape every party in CZ, trust me, these Turks (which is 99%) of the server are terrible.

ps. There is one English clan from what I know, myNameIs, but they are full, and well the few times that I asked lilorc6 for a PK party, he said it was full, but one time, if I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure there were like only 6 people in his party,... I guess he just doesn't like any other mages taking away his glory, seeing as his clan list also proves it, seeing as he is the only Mage on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    what do donators have that make em op, and is it farmable ingame
    In theory everything is farmable but will take a while.. Donators get +3 uniques and Hellscream set and darkness weapon. With farming you can get bahamut/gryphon hp set (almost as good) and vote for Angelical weapons but uniques are the hardest since they drop at +0. Gm's make events so u can get uniques there.. Tho u can beat donators without +3's but its not gonnabe easy.

Edit: AzuraKO has been up for over a year.

@kallop i was talking bout turkko in my last post not azura, i thought u were saying donators were op in turk ko but it dont matter anyway cuz soacs doesnt let anyone on vista 64 bit play so yah cant play that server

@nik
    eh idk i played sexy ko it was ok but the amount of mages makes it so gay, even if they are total scrubs a full party novaing on 1 priest and 1 warrior are still gunna kill u lol which kinda blows

ahh.. Turkko.. no donators. HF. +10/+5 and has ardream which sux.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast