Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

CüceKO - Drawf's Land - Original 1299 Knight Empire - 10 October 2014 21:00 GMT+2

This is a discussion on CüceKO - Drawf's Land - Original 1299 Knight Empire - 10 October 2014 21:00 GMT+2 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigahega CüceKO Dwarf's Land | Ko-Cüce Feel free to join our sub forum. Here is the link ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by bigahega View Post
    CüceKO Dwarf's Land | Ko-Cüce

Feel free to join our sub forum.
    Here is the link you will need to DL client

GAME ON...PANEL UP AND READY CüceKO - login.ko-cuce.net

lots and lots macro users.......
    Last edited by BlackOak; 10-11-2014 at 01:26 AM.

Banned Senior Member

I bought premium but how do I retrieve the code to activate it?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post

What could you expect,it's a Turkish server.
    Oh and lets not forget that this is a part of the Original Knight Empire.

Default +

upppppp best myko ever

KiLLua (0000000) vs. debelzaq and zero has won the vs.
    Cyrus is playing with us and he is still best.

Paste the client download link

Little archer Senior Member

did i read that right? 0000000 playing omgggggggggggggdga i r totes a fangurl guna plya now lol
    Sch4denfreude likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalJacket View Post
    KiLLua (0000000) vs. debelzaq and zero has won the vs.
    Cyrus is playing with us and he is still best.

I hope he will comment here confirming he is the one
    You really do look like a dumbass turk...

Banned Senior Member

First i read the forum and people are not happy. Server has not given what it promised. Second who cares if it is zero? He is ancient. On his prime time nobody had some decent items on and has no idea how to play this game. But its 2014 son not 2005. People learned how to play this game and i bet there are people out there who can dominate so called ko legends with their eyes closed. For me if it is really zero i would only say good for him for coming back to game again nothing more. Why should i play a server just because he plays? Where is the other quaility posts to lure people? You guys are trying to lure people to servers showing 'ko legends'. Topkek legends man you guys are ancient get over it! Also where ist zero why isnt he posting a massage here?? I can make a char vs with it and say yo guys i am back i am zero!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    I hope he will comment here confirming he is the one
    You really do look like a dumbass turk...

You dumbass...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    First i read the forum and people are not happy. Server has not given what it promised. Second who cares if it is zero? He is ancient. On his prime time nobody had some decent items on and has no idea how to play this game. But its 2014 son not 2005. People learned how to play this game and i bet there are people out there who can dominate so called ko legends with their eyes closed. For me if it is really zero i would only say good for him for coming back to game again nothing more. Why should i play a server just because he plays? Where is the other quaility posts to lure people? You guys are trying to lure people to servers showing 'ko legends'. Topkek legends man you guys are ancient get over it! Also where ist zero why isnt he posting a massage here?? I can make a char vs with it and say yo guys i am back i am zero!!
    He is the real one. I've played with him many times. I'm TaM___TaM's player from ares. I know Cyrus from there. Im invited him. He came for my invitation. And believe me bro he is still best. His combo is still amazing. And he is farming all day long.

Haha lmao you Turks make me day

Can mighty Cyrus come here and confirm it on ko4life? :O

I think its no matter whether there is 0000000 or not. The main point is this server has financial support i think, because their team has a Turkish private server forum zone like this one and they are earning from advertisements, sponsorships etc. And this servers database is good not bad also. Did you knew that this team opened the first private knight online server 8 years ago with 1098 patch?? This guys are really experienced so before blaming someone else think twice, and come with your reasons guys.In my opinion fullmetaljacket didnt had to prove that 0000000 is the real one or not, who cares it. You guys are blaming so good, but not judging well...

Can you say any other myko server which doesnt has any problems? (lol oldschoolko is not myko server anymore, dont come to me with oldschoolko)
    This servers biggest problem is 200 users online, and some little bugs not more...

Again and again, before blaming some others think twice, there are foreigners who plays this server. Try to give a chance, also some of HeaveN members (like me) from cypher, and Unexpected members are playing this server because in our opinion this server is ideal and hard, there is still 5 +6 md and 1 +5 shard in the server

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post

Yes there are players using macro, because it seems to be not forbidden,but only macro not much

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by diablovi View Post
    I think its no matter whether there is 0000000 or not. The main point is this server has financial support i think, because their team has a Turkish private server forum zone like this one and they are earning from advertisements, sponsorships etc. And this servers database is good not bad also. Did you knew that this team opened the first private knight online server 8 years ago with 1098 patch?? This guys are really experienced so before blaming someone else think twice, and come with your reasons guys.In my opinion fullmetaljacket didnt had to prove that 0000000 is the real one or not, who cares it. You guys are blaming so good, but not judging well...

Can you say any other myko server which doesnt has any problems? (lol oldschoolko is not myko server anymore, dont come to me with oldschoolko)
    This servers biggest problem is 200 users online, and some little bugs not more...

Again and again, before blaming some others think twice, there are foreigners who plays this server. Try to give a chance, also some of HeaveN members (like me) from cypher, and Unexpected members are playing this server because in our opinion this server is ideal and hard, there is still 5 +6 md and 1 +5 shard in the server
    The problem is not that its buggy, the problem is from a server like this and from what they claimed they were to be 1k+ users but we see 200 only on a server like that, that is the main problem. Because farming all day long is not for me anymore. I am on a law school so that means i have to study. For a minute lets say that i started to this server with my current clan mates, why would i farm my ass off just to play with 200 users? We all know that soon that 200 users will go to some other servers and leave server even more dry and empty. That is the problem. I dont know who cyrus is sorry or i dont care if this is the real zero. I was never a big player on usko since as a kid i enjoyed the game but never invested that much of a time to this game and i still refuse to . The main problem is like i said they have failed. 200 is good for a pk server not good for a hard ass myko server thats a fail. And be honest those 200 players wont be sticking around for long either and you know it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-17-2014, 08:03 PM
  2. Hits: 9
    10-08-2014, 03:17 PM