you may know or at least heard of us as we are inbetween the private server players for more than 8 years. Starting with our foundation, we have always focused on serving KO players and developers though today many developers have either left the KO or stopped their public releases compared back to 4-5 years so with each passing year we have become more of a server advertising forum than ever before with a well known reputation and user count.
We have always had a dream of recruting a team and opening our own world so here today we are doing so. We are so excited to announce our very own KO server. CuceKO - Dwarf's Land. (Cuce means dwarf in Turkish.) With this server, we want to provide permanence as our mission. As we are the leading forum in our business sector we get some demands and complaints everyday and the biggest problem as we have seen is the permanence. Each server is getting closed in a very short time after its release or wiped off which both results in loss of your endeavour.
As I have aformentioned our mission is to provide a trustworthy game with permanency. What's more, we have chosen our game to be a real Knight Empire experience as we think the most enjoyable days we have passed on playing this game were those ones so we want to restore that spirit within our game. When looking at today's servers, maybe there are fans of them but we are not, we do see replicate games around us. Many of them have the same events with same spesifications. This is also why we wanted to go with the original Knight Empire spirit.
- We do not believe that a 59-level-player can play the whole game scenario. So we do not have Ardream.
- We were really better off without BDW, Chaos, Pathos' Gloves, and rebirth items in Knight Empire days. Therefore we did not include those extras.
- What about giving NP to online players each X minute(s) or 1vs1 events? To express my personal opinion I have never seen a more trivial thing in my life than giving NP to online players. That's completely nonsense.
- Those upgrade notices and other advertisements in the chat and private messages? For God's sake we do not have them. They just do nothing but spamming the chat.
So what do we have in our game? Simplicity and authenticity. We are providing a real 1299 Knight Empire experience with nothing extra stuff included in it without any 62 level or master skill or upgrade limits. You are free to go for 60+ level with any item any time, not after we remove the limits when 1 month have passed!
Again what do we NOT have?
- Support items.
- Hera patch, cloak patch, skin patch, seal patch, all those junk patches.
- GM events every day.
- Publicly announced drop list or upgrade rate list.
- Viewing other players' personal inventory and stat counts. (OK, not sure about the inventory, maybe)
- Auto registration / login.
- In-game PM and notice ads and.
- Those fancy rebirth items.
- Archer skills upgraded, mage skills downgraded. NO! Original skill powers are restored.
What do we have?
Our game's official release date and time: 10 October 2014 21:00 GMT+2
(The client and panel addresses will be announced later tomorrow.)
We would love to see you in-game.
Ko-Cüce Founder / Adminstrator