Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 77
Like Tree28Likes

CüceKO - Drawf's Land - Original 1299 Knight Empire - 10 October 2014 21:00 GMT+2

This is a discussion on CüceKO - Drawf's Land - Original 1299 Knight Empire - 10 October 2014 21:00 GMT+2 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by diablovi I think its no matter whether there is 0000000 or not. The main point is this ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Member FullMetalJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diablovi View Post
    I think its no matter whether there is 0000000 or not. The main point is this server has financial support i think, because their team has a Turkish private server forum zone like this one and they are earning from advertisements, sponsorships etc. And this servers database is good not bad also. Did you knew that this team opened the first private knight online server 8 years ago with 1098 patch?? This guys are really experienced so before blaming someone else think twice, and come with your reasons guys.In my opinion fullmetaljacket didnt had to prove that 0000000 is the real one or not, who cares it. You guys are blaming so good, but not judging well...

    Can you say any other myko server which doesnt has any problems? (lol oldschoolko is not myko server anymore, dont come to me with oldschoolko)
    This servers biggest problem is 200 users online, and some little bugs not more...

    Again and again, before blaming some others think twice, there are foreigners who plays this server. Try to give a chance, also some of HeaveN members (like me) from cypher, and Unexpected members are playing this server because in our opinion this server is ideal and hard, there is still 5 +6 md and 1 +5 shard in the server
    What was your nick at HeaveN?

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    DiabloVI, battlepriest the first to upgrade +8 mirage sword in cypher, (earlier than vitamin does)

  3. #63
    Member FullMetalJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diablovi View Post
    DiabloVI, battlepriest the first to upgrade +8 mirage sword in cypher, (earlier than vitamin does)
    Whats your nick in this server?

  4. #64
    Senior Member Ribb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    It's fukin secret!
    Posts
    117

    Default

    @Fullmetaljacket; if i say my name, will u support me with ur GM account there? i wonder what's the point of calling people cause of being an old ares player? i'm an ares baba also, and believe me im older then you tamtam. I bet you well know me if i tell you my real name but fuk'em all and let's just talk real. I tried to call some ko4life guys here around but it's so shame server just failed! There are lotsa koxper, tbler and DON'T LIE, a lot of people blaming the server cause of inactivity, if you don't know you can easly find those topics and posts on your own forum in turkish ( im turk also. ) So i leave the server like many people and forget about the post i wrote at the first page, it's all lie cause they didn't do what they promise. Failure server. You better at adverts about Private KO servers, so go home and write more code for google to advert better those pvp servers.


    @Diablovi; are you really proud to be a member of clan heaven? dude, whole KO community know you guys cause of pro and uber supersonic cheating by turk gm fatih from ankara and here all i see a guy whos acting like ; IM OLD SKILLED BRO COME AT ME, IM PLAYING HERE ON THIS SERVER. i was on cyhper also, it was something like a full pk private server lol so no one really care if youre a member of heave and more.
    Last edited by Ribb; 10-22-2014 at 02:40 AM.

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalJacket View Post
    Whats your nick in this server?
    "Kuvvet" is my nick in the server

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    @Diablovi; are you really proud to be a member of clan heaven? dude, whole KO community know you guys cause of pro and uber supersonic cheating by turk gm fatih from ankara and here all i see a guy whos acting like ; IM OLD SKILLED BRO COME AT ME, IM PLAYING HERE ON THIS SERVER. i was on cyhper also, it was something like a full pk private server lol so no one really care if youre a member of heave and more.

    Yes i am. We did a lot, also did cheating lol. But to remind you we were not the guys who find out all the cheats. We were giving money to a player in manes(not a popular player) and in olympia (rememberme leader) to tell us their known cheats. They thought us dupe, hack etc. Because they had huge experience in computer systems. The first cypher hackers were the "TheGangster" clan (Korean guys), some of them were the retired noahsystem engineers And yes an internet cafe owner in Ankara has contact with a nigga g.m in U.S and that owner was making Edit characters you know his nick was "Kenjuro" (human archer) everyone know him that he was a g.m in cypher, but especially not
    So yes i am proud to be a member of heaven and kicked out all the foreigners in the game lol, because you guys are all haters and prejudiced against Turks, like i see under this topic. So when i think all the things now; again and again i am so proud to do all this things to kick you out lol, you guys deserve it And if we had a second chance to do the same things against you all, i will do it again

    Anyway iam not saying i am skilled or something. I am saying that i am experienced and i think to challenge with experienced players are better than to challenge with newbies.

  7. #67
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diablovi View Post
    also did cheating lol

    Anyway iam not saying i am skilled or something.
    No one said you're skilled fgt turk.

  8. #68
    Senior Member Ribb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    It's fukin secret!
    Posts
    117

    Default

    @MySexualIntention ; It's a kocuce topic so no one care what you say here also trollin' turks are overrated nowadays, find sometin better fo' urself kiddo.

    @
    diablovi, im turk too so i really well know fatih and what happend on Cyhper server. Anyway let's back to topic . You guys still playing there?

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    yes we are, BOGAZINYARGICI is also playing the server,he was the leader of ExperienceD

  10. #70
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    @MySexualIntention ; It's a kocuce topic so no one care what you say here also trollin' turks are overrated nowadays, find sometin better fo' urself kiddo.

    hmm..

    @
    diablovi im turk too

    Oh.

    /10/10

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    What I got when I did a google for CUCEKO

    Cuceko - YouTube

    interesting...dont see any of that around here where I live
    ROFLMAO

    This is pretty much what has been happening at the game since the launch Self-important childish GMs pretending to have Zero on their server when the one that is said to be Zero is another self-important Turkish kid that happens to know some of the GMs. He was given HP & AC scrolls when no one else had any scroll because of their inability to launch PUS. A big circle-jerk.

    "The project zero" -as I call it- is a cover-up for GMs' giving items out to their friends Seriously, this server is full of corruption because of some forum mod and GM that goes by the name of "Dev1" on their forums.

    They don't even have any anti-cheat solution, people level up and farm items with alt characters using koxp software. 1440 HP abuse is also available on this server.

    @bigahega Next time you launch a server, make sure Dev1 is not among the staff members. He has bad manners and he certainly doesn't have what it takes to run a game as a GM.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Haha lmao you Turks make me day

    Can mighty Cyrus come here and confirm it on ko4life? :O
    He cannot because he has terrible English skills despite being from the UK. His English is brokenglish, the kind you'd expect a Turk to speak.

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalJacket View Post
    He is the real one. I've played with him many times. I'm TaM___TaM's player from ares. I know Cyrus from there. Im invited him. He came for my invitation. And believe me bro he is still best. His combo is still amazing. And he is farming all day long.
    Then get him to join us on a TS conversation. Or skype or vent, doesn't matter. If he is the real deal, prove it. Gather us all on a voice chat platform and let us have a conversation with the "legend".

  12. #72
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude View Post
    ROFLMAO

    This is pretty much what has been happening at the game since the launch Self-important childish GMs pretending to have Zero on their server when the one that is said to be Zero is another self-important Turkish kid that happens to know some of the GMs. He was given HP & AC scrolls when no one else had any scroll because of their inability to launch PUS. A big circle-jerk.

    "The project zero" -as I call it- is a cover-up for GMs' giving items out to their friends Seriously, this server is full of corruption because of some forum mod and GM that goes by the name of "Dev1" on their forums.

    They don't even have any anti-cheat solution, people level up and farm items with alt characters using koxp software. 1440 HP abuse is also available on this server.

    @bigahega Next time you launch a server, make sure Dev1 is not among the staff members. He has bad manners and he certainly doesn't have what it takes to run a game as a GM.



    He cannot because he has terrible English skills despite being from the UK. His English is brokenglish, the kind you'd expect a Turk to speak.



    Then get him to join us on a TS conversation. Or skype or vent, doesn't matter. If he is the real deal, prove it. Gather us all on a voice chat platform and let us have a conversation with the "legend".
    In the few posts that I've read from "0000000" in ko4life, he has no broken english at all so it's probably a fake, who would've thought?!

    Curse you cuceKO! I downloaded and everything just to play with zero and you break my heart like this~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by razor; 10-28-2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: typo
    Sch4denfreude likes this.

  13. #73
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    In the few posts that I've from "0000000" in ko4life, he has no broken english at all so it's probably a fake, who would've thought?!

    Curse you cuceKO! I downloaded and everything just to play with zero and you break my heart like this~~~~~~~~~~

    Whaaaaat?! He isnt the real deal??? Oooowww maaan i payed so much money to dis server just to play with zero!!! You dum fug turks why you do dis!!!! WHY YOU DO DIS!'!!
    Sch4denfreude likes this.

  14. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogamon View Post
    whaaaaat?! He isnt the real deal??? Oooowww maaan i payed so much money to dis server just to play with zero!!! You dum fug turks why you do dis!!!! Why you do dis!'!!
    why turks whaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    why turks whaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    I apologize on behalf of my half-brained citizens. At the next update, we will fix and compensate this inconvenience by making these people dog food.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    11-17-2014, 08:03 PM
  2. Hits: 9
    10-08-2014, 03:17 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 02:35 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 07:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •