Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

CypruS-KE Myko Server level 70 PK/FARM 2 Hours later will be open

This is a discussion on CypruS-KE Myko Server level 70 PK/FARM 2 Hours later will be open within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea "fun farm server" lol..it is really fun when after 3-4week farming top users use weapens +3/4/5 and goblin set..and ...
Page: 3

Yea "fun farm server" lol..it is really fun when after 3-4week farming top users use weapens +3/4/5 and goblin set..and if u want exp you MUST BE ARCHER and have msn koxp..if u want farm some boss in esland you MUST BE ARCHER and have msn koxp...if u want any clan you MUST BE ARCHER and have msn koxp and be from Turkey ^^We are checked this server when it start..checked how much koxper playin here and leaving it 10min after offical up like 500 others player who checked it..

LOL dude just play it like i do.. sure its hard the first week ofc but then after you get lvl.. you start farm BUS.. sell them and buy basic gear and go from ther. you know real farm servers take time not like ki/medevil server ther you farm mobs all day long to get NP.. like you do ^^ no hard felings ihope but realy i just love this kind of servers ther you realy need to put some time and just keep grinding for xp/items.. and realy farm bosses.. in a normal server you CANT solo farm esl bosses.. and is gobling/fp and +4 +5 wep relay that bad? just prove that server is hard and this aint a friking semi gay server like all other privet servers.. and its still online btw .. with high amount of players so stop whine just cuz you gonna need to work hard here. Iknow you are a kid that whant to be a top ranked player in evry server you play in.. aint thats why you farm all atrosses/riotes?? belive me a real ko player plays for fun not to try and be the top player on a friking ranking bord...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    LOL dude just play it like i do.. sure its hard the first week ofc but then after you get lvl.. you start farm BUS.. sell them and buy basic gear and go from ther. you know real farm servers take time not like ki/medevil server ther you farm mobs all day long to get NP.. like you do ^^ no hard felings ihope but realy i just love this kind of servers ther you realy need to put some time and just keep grinding for xp/items.. and realy farm bosses.. in a normal server you CANT solo farm esl bosses.. and is gobling/fp and +4 +5 wep relay that bad? just prove that server is hard and this aint a friking semi gay server like all other privet servers.. and its still online btw .. with high amount of players so stop whine just cuz you gonna need to work hard here. Iknow you are a kid that whant to be a top ranked player in evry server you play in.. aint thats why you farm all atrosses/riotes?? belive me a real ko player plays for fun not to try and be the top player on a friking ranking bord...

Yes.. it is quite good server. I liked it more than anyothers. Server is 7 / 24 online + not often restarts ( it makes powerfuls more powerful ) running pk exp and farm. Crowded moradon.

But it has some negativeness such as drop rate and upgrade rate. +8 is closed and to make +6 is hard as hell. So you should try with a trina.
    I and my team killed 9 harpy queen and we could drop a feather of harpy queen and anything else. So there are a few master chars around.

yeah but thats the good part of the server HARD.. and for english spoken players just pm Kyo as he is online alot and he speek english realy good .. he did help me with my question ^^ atm im still lvl 51 with my warrior but on the other hand i just play for fun ^^ and ya uppgrades are hard but i se trinas for like 30m in merchant.. and that is kinda easy to get by farming BUS and sell them as Uruka drops them and also beast/bloods/cardinals. and mostly the spots are free.
    Yeah server have high amount of online time and if you gonna bitch about hard farming thingys then just farm BUS and sell then buy your gear from merchant as its around 300 players online 24/7.. think it whas over 500 yesterday evning and now that aint bad.. also its autoreg...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    yeah but thats the good part of the server HARD.. and for english spoken players just pm Kyo as he is online alot and he speek english realy good .. he did help me with my question ^^ atm im still lvl 51 with my warrior but on the other hand i just play for fun ^^ and ya uppgrades are hard but i se trinas for like 30m in merchant.. and that is kinda easy to get by farming BUS and sell them as Uruka drops them and also beast/bloods/cardinals. and mostly the spots are free.
    Yeah server have high amount of online time and if you gonna bitch about hard farming thingys then just farm BUS and sell then buy your gear from merchant as its around 300 players online 24/7.. think it whas over 500 yesterday evning and now that aint bad.. also its autoreg...

I havent seen you.. Bdw what is ur nick in game ? Are you playing alone or you have friends here?

Name Greeny_On_Weed orc side ofc and yeah im alone ^^ thast why im still lvl 50 on my warrior i realy dont have the time to play 24/7 as i did befor back in the day,s ^^

Banned Senior Member

There are 322 online players right now. After 2 weeks of official it is quite good number.

Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    There are 322 online players right now. After 2 weeks of official it is quite good number.
    yea and 95 % of them are cheaters

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    yea and 95 % of them are cheaters

What cheat did you see? Maybe a few msn koxpers on moradon? Then?

Banned for scamming.

S> 70 lvl mastered Warrior karus side . For items on OldSchoolKO .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123