Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

| TheKnightWorld | Official: 19.06.2020 (June) | 21.00 GMT+3 ❌ V.1970 MYKO |

This is a discussion on | TheKnightWorld | Official: 19.06.2020 (June) | 21.00 GMT+3 ❌ V.1970 MYKO | within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Database Features Version 1970 - will be in MYKO mode. (Exp, İtem Hard) Level limitation is 70. - Progress will ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up | TheKnightWorld | Official: 19.06.2020 (June) | 21.00 GMT+3 ❌ V.1970 MYKO |

Database Features

• Version 1970 - will be in MYKO mode. (Exp, İtem Hard)
    • Level limitation is 70. - Progress will be made in the 1st Stage, 65, and in the 2nd Stage, 70 level cap.
    • The High Class item upgrade limitation will remain +7 during the first 2 Weeks.
    • The Master Mission will be active as of the first day.
    • The database has Glitch barrier.
    • The Colony Zone map has 50% more Exp and Drop rates than other maps.
    • Beginners Clan - Beginner clan
    • LR Hand cut event removed.
    • Iron Necklace , Iron Belt drops are off.
    • Exchange Gold Bar: You can get 1000 Cash for 100 M from 'Premium' Kaira npc in Moradon .
    • Online Kal Cash win system was activated. Whenever you're in the game 60 to your account in minutes 3 Cash will be installed.
    • Merchant exp event % 1 is active from day one. You can learn the event times from the calendar in the game.
    • Battle of Lunar is active from the first week. (Keeper cut player is loaded automatically to 1200, and Warder cut player is automatically loaded to 700 Cash accounts.) Opposite race npc has medium level Cash Voucher and Red Treasure Chest.
    • Screen Bug, Slide Tab Blocked.
    • The Colony Zone map has 50% more Exp and Drop rates than other maps.
    • Right NPs will be reset every Friday at 00:00 on our server . 100 TB will be given to 4 job winners of the week .
    • In our CASE server, we increased the player limit to 5000 and in an extraordinary situation, we can open a second server.
    • Our client is 100% Original Full HD and will be presented to you as SETUP.exe without any problem.
    • The database has Glitch barrier.
    • Beginners Clan - Beginner clan
    • All problems such as DUPE - LAG - KOXP encountered on other servers have been eliminated and a completely problem-free game understanding has been designed.
    • CZ Kill Mission - Exp Missions etc.
    • Chaos Stone: When this Boss tree in the middle of Cz Bowl is cut, it throws it around 5 server bosses. The drop rates of these bos will be 5% less than other bosses and this Boss Tree in Cz bowl will be resspawn in the same place 1 hour after it is cut. throws randomly.
    • Information about characters: Mage, Rogue, Mage, and Warrior characters used in the game have been adjusted to attack and defend in order to enjoy all the characters that are originally balanced.
    • What awaits you at the beginning?
    • At the server connection, starting weapons belonging to each character's Profession, 10 Holy Water Potions and 50.000 Coins are waiting for you.
    • Job Change and Name Change: Job and Name Change, that is, changing the name will be against KC.
    • Race Exchange: When each character is created for race change, the characters have 3 rights to change the race for free. After completing these 3 rights, the system will ask you for a small amount of kc points.
    • About Drop: Our drop rates are set with great care to ensure the stability and continuity of the game in the game one by one. You can search for drops on our website.
    • RULE: Do not sell or purchase TL and GB in illegal ways. Your account may be blocked for this reason.

★ Yeni Koleksiyon Yarış Etkinliği
    ★ Kaos Savaş Etkinliği
    ★ Kaos Taşı
    ★ Sınır Savunma Savaşı
    ★ Ölüm Maçı
    ★ Santa Etkinliği
    ★ Ronark Kara Üssü
    ★ Mini Ronark Karası
    ★ Jack Point Etkinliği
    ★ Bi-Don Bölgesi
    ★ unutulmuş tapınak
    ★ kale kuşatma savaşı
    ★ 4xLunar savaş
    ★ klan vs olay
    ★ mini ardream olay
    ★ gm öldürme olayı
    ★ patron olay
    ★ tüccar olay
    ★ online np & exp kazan
    ★ rakip sistemi

Last edited by EnesGulsev1m; 06-13-2020 at 02:16 PM. Reason: düzenleme

Nice, looks cool

Yes it is, bro

waowww nıce

@wLRippeR Thx

New Server PALLAS !

again you ?if yes u opened server 4x in week. and every start wipe server in 3 days. xD

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    lol stickin with OldKO, huh? I feel that.
    Thats not nice bro. I dont know this guy owner of this server but since i know shazz working with u it smell fishy. Flaming other servers wont make u any good.

I'm Turkish. my friends don't know. I'm helping them. this is my server. This is my first try.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    Thats not nice bro. I dont know this guy owner of this server but since i know shazz working with u it smell fishy. Flaming other servers wont make u any good.
    no offense bro, but if he's restarting server and he's done it 4x after 3 days then that's a little sheisty. i wasn't accusing or flaming. i was simply trying to advertise a server that doesn't have any bad reputation to it, which has not tried to start before

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    no offense bro, but if he's restarting server and he's done it 4x after 3 days then that's a little sheisty. i wasn't accusing or flaming. i was simply trying to advertise a server that doesn't have any bad reputation to it, which has not tried to start before
    thank you for your advice brother, I will evaluate your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post

im not flaming , but in the january same i see posts form EsesGulsev1m about opens server they wipe it 3or 4 times in first week. starting in 19:00 after 3 hours server will be closed.
    I just asked if it was the same person

AnDJusticeForALL likes this.

Validating

he is corrupt! Also he was stole too many Items on accounts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfShazzz View Post
    im not flaming , but in the january same i see posts form EsesGulsev1m about opens server they wipe it 3or 4 times in first week. starting in 19:00 after 3 hours server will be closed.
    I just asked if it was the same person

Like I said, I was helping my friends. This is my only server. (y)

In that case it smell fishy. I guess ill skip this 1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast