Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Darkness KO (Re-Launched Light Farm Server)

This is a discussion on Darkness KO (Re-Launched Light Farm Server) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyways, i decided not to play on normal char anymore.. Have fun....
Page: 3

Born123

Anyways, i decided not to play on normal char anymore.. Have fun.

Banned for scamming.

is jack swen?

i gave him 2xwp 2x ep tote spear +8, war fp spear helmet/ dd 25
    and other stuff

i got pissoff with that selfish priest dingdongblahblah(gayest name ever)

retard is clan assitant and only will party one clan member at a time cos no clan member is trusted to take fair drops......

And thats Borns clan, people so fcking hard on about items on a private server, i dont need that BS, so i gave all items to the oposition so it can help him kick that gay priests ass, and your clan for instilling that kinda selfish moron behavior.

Game is supposed to be revolved around team work/ trust and friendship.
    Thats why orcs will always pwn humans, cos everyone is selfish and would rather loose np than try and party together, cos then there are less np lol TARTS

I would rather play a server that peolpe no how to play together to gain in the long run

See ya

Born123

Jack is JackTheRipper lol....

Banned for scamming.

apart from the people that play, server is nice gl

Banned

this guy cant even afford a dedi server, restarted the server twice already. plus the owner playing the server and getting the first raptor+8,claiming no injection, is just lame

I'm sorry, you're just dumb. =)
    Server is down, OCKO coming up with a dedicated and a new farm system so all these whiny bitches can't even use the word corruption.

Banned for scamming.

every server lasts 1 week its a bit pathetic

whats the point of beta if your now opening for the 3rd time in 2 months !!

And you wonder why you can get more than 30 on the server, you loose more people than you gain everytime you open/close open/ close ...

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    every server lasts 1 week its a bit pathetic

whats the point of beta if your now opening for the 3rd time in 2 months !!

And you wonder why you can get more than 30 on the server, you loose more people than you gain everytime you open/close open/ close ...
    nah... ppl are dumb they will always go when it re-start try to be best if they do they continue if they dont they leave

Banned for scamming.

whats the reason for the close , or restart this time?

Need to run these servers longer, to start its always warrior/ rogue, but if give it time mage and priest will come, cos all start as warrior to farm.

Born123

Server has been wiped, GMs and owners will not have in-game chars anymore to stop the possibility of corruption. I want lots of people waiting on forum or waiting for official release..

Mages and BPs will be edited so they can have some fun in-game.

i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born123 View Post
    Server has been wiped, GMs and owners will not have in-game chars anymore to stop the possibility of corruption. I want lots of people waiting on forum or waiting for official release..

Mages and BPs will be edited so they can have some fun in-game.
    This has nothing to do with having or not having chars as owner/gm , is the fact that u were corrupt in the previous server and as u are i doubt u'll be fair this time either. You will prolly give items to friends or who knows who just because u can and no1 can't tell u shit. I recommend this server to masoquist ppl that like to farm all the day and then see some random guy that u havent ever seen farming with better items than you

My god how can people be so dumb... No one was corrupt in DKO, Raptor +8? There were two on the server and I highly doubt the turk Pan8ro was born's friend..
    Every orc clan leader character had at least one iron piece and born and my character were both human with little if no uniques.

Born123

No one was corrupt... thats why i decided to wipe, and make the new rule so there will be no questions this time..

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    My god how can people be so dumb... No one was corrupt in DKO, Raptor +8? There were two on the server and I highly doubt the turk Pan8ro was born's friend..
    Every orc clan leader character had at least one iron piece and born and my character were both human with little if no uniques.

Pan8ro was greek...plus when i quitted he didnt have rap+7 ... he had few +7's we farmed for together ... and every orc leader had an iron piece?Oo well Kamitsu had 1 we got it after 6-7 talos(thx to the many lames server restars)and the server was corrupted for sure NO FUCKING WAY jack was legit....

and about not having a pk char i dont belive it xD you will only be smarted this time and not use your Nick which was kinda stupid you were really asking for some flaming xD

Born123

sigh.. lol all the Owners/Mods will always be accused of corruption on any server you go to..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-10-2010, 06:56 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-10-2010, 06:55 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-10-2010, 06:55 PM