Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Darkness KO (Re-Launched Light Farm Server)

This is a discussion on Darkness KO (Re-Launched Light Farm Server) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Born123 sigh.. lol all the Owners/Mods will always be accused of corruption on any server you go ...
Page: 4

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born123 View Post
    sigh.. lol all the Owners/Mods will always be accused of corruption on any server you go to..
    thats true... still dont think you were legit but you were smarted than jack... cuz he just got to many crap he didnt get legitly lol i belive armors etc you farmed yourself but the rap dont rly belive that just 1 simple question Oo why did fatality get banned? i had quitted by that time but friend told me they got banned xD tbl edit? thats seems the best resson

Born123

nah fatality was complaining that orc eslant mobs were dropping less than human eslant.... so they were saying i edited it rofl..... and jack doesnt have the power to inject items... the most he can do is spawn boss's and kill them but i checked the logs and he was clean.. If a gm is caught be corrupt they will be removed from staff....

i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar

Jack was corrupt.One night i was checking website and he had IB and a clannie of his (dingdong something) had Skelly.. so i logged and told him to post a SS of the drop so he woulnt be accoused of corruption and he started telling me (in spanish tho i was surprised o.O) that he didnt had to prove anything and if some1 was corrupted was orc side coz we had alot of iron parts.. LOL . Asked dindong 2 and he said he had it earlier but wasnt wearing it... YEAH SURE. The next day they didnt had the belts

DingDong still had the belt you tard. =)
    And if you were the one who pm'ed jack then you're that ThereThere noobie leader what about your glass belt?

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    DingDong still had the belt you tard. =)
    And if you were the one who pm'ed jack then you're that ThereThere noobie leader what about your glass belt?
    I did checked and nor them had the belts next day dunno afterwards coz i quitted. there's no reason i'd start telling lies bout those guys i got nothing against this server nor against jack/born just telling ppl so they make sure what they're up against if they choose to play this server

About my glass belt... Im glad u asked ^^ and btw who the hell are u ?
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7396/20107691341.jpg
    Bet they can't do the same huh
    Last edited by IIdarkkillerII; 07-10-2010 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    My god how can people be so dumb... No one was corrupt in DKO, Raptor +8? There were two on the server and I highly doubt the turk Pan8ro was born's friend..
    Every orc clan leader character had at least one iron piece and born and my character were both human with little if no uniques.
    Lol okey so ur Jack ? no doubt why u defend born so much ^^ well anyways hope u get tons and tons of dumb ppl cya

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IIdarkkillerII View Post
    Lol okey so ur Jack ? no doubt why u defend born so much ^^ well anyways hope u get tons and tons of dumb ppl cya
    nah hes not Jack but he was someone who's going to play next born server and hes licking their balls anyway nab stop with argu who ever feel like play their can do it we got nothing to do with them everyone knows jack is corrupt so whatever

oh and about noob leader ... you damn funny lol KamTsu would beat anyone on vs with way less gear than them...and me and him would do easily 2vs2/2vs3 and win most times

Born123

Since lots of people think jack is corrupt.. i will be the only Owner/Gm, maybe then people will stop complaining..

and i'm sorry to everybody if in the end he was giving himself items.. next time you should take a screen shot of the iron belt.

Born123

I have decided to make these important changes so this server doesn't die in few days.. and i know you guys will be pissed but its better to wipe now than 5 days from now. These changes will make server last as long as possible.. and will be the most fun from all the previous servers. After this there will be NO MORE WIPES!!!

Here are the changes i have made:

1) CZ Gaunts + Helmet were changed to look like Harpy to help sins, and other classes solo.

2) Shell Mobs in CZ wont agro anymore..

3) Shell Gauntlets AP lowered.

4) Drop Rate on Gold Coins have been lowered to make a more lively economy.

5) Anvil Rates have been changed.
    New Rates: http://dko.b1.jcink.com/index.php?ac...6&st=0#entry59

(the change in anvil rates will attribute to much more balanced longterm pk, and a smaller gap between new players and more seasoned players, new players will easily be able to catch up and wont quit..)

6) Warriors howling sword has been lowered/duffed to help balance the classes.

8) If Server Continues to grow, i will buy a dedi

9) Chest Keeper is non-agro now.

Thanks,
    Born/Eric

looks good

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-10-2010, 06:56 PM
  3. Hits: 1