Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 116
Like Tree9Likes

Darkness Project official launch PK/Farm Server * Lvl 83 * 12/03/2013

This is a discussion on Darkness Project official launch PK/Farm Server * Lvl 83 * 12/03/2013 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks you ProJoinT for help to him i was about do the same seem they are missing the files. I ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    54

    Cool

    Thanks you ProJoinT for help to him i was about do the same seem they are missing the files.
    I came with a small updates for now.
    Juraid event is being enabled it will be every 2 times by day the deva boss will drop ROF at a low drop rate.


    I've made the Vídeo Contest Trailer for our server which the winners will get 1 undefetable +8 to get more info please read the forum VideoContest

    We got a participant already his video is here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U94XGiJBUDI


    The winner will be picked on 12/21/2013 On saturday
    Last edited by Kevin; 12-09-2013 at 07:10 PM.

  2. #92
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PL-KnightOnline
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Thanks you ProJoinT for help to him i was about do the same seem they are missing the files.
    Oh my good, thanks so much, i give your link to him, i think him have infect computer, te same problem of ko.exe [Virus] from other server or ...

    I think i make guide for it? is better, you can see the guide - Error
    Great, u have te same problem of ko.exe?-your need re-unpack "knightonline.exe"
    I think in the weekend, make Trailler, i need re-download son vegas pro 12.

    -NP.

  3. #93
    Senior Member iRaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Quebec tabarnak
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Fix ur god damn towers... about 50 orcs in human town killing everyone once they spawn...

    GJ on that

  4. #94
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PL-KnightOnline
    Posts
    177

    Default

    i got ss'y it look nice, but he stay 5 min in the tower? how? Kevin u need ask for you.




    my suggestion add in center spawn-human/karus 3k/2k dmg. Guard tower other, side 1k spam, is nice?.
    Last edited by ProJoinT; 12-10-2013 at 08:22 PM.

  5. #95
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    How to register ?

    this is what i get when i try to register

    array (size=7) 'bProcess' => string '1' (length=1) 'token' => string 'bfd357f5f2faccc5b97fdaab71a2707e01042af3' (length=40) 'account-id' => string 'test321' (length=7) 'account-pw' => string 'test321' (length=7) 'account-pwc' => string 'test321' (length=7) 'account-em' => string '[email protected]' (length=17) 'account-emc' => string '[email protected]' (length=17)
    boolean false

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    the registeration is really fucked up

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Welcome to Darkness Project !


    FORUM
    FACEBOOK ENGLISH
    FACEBOOK SPANISH
    PANEL
    Hello Knights,
    Maybe you will ask who hell it's me right? well i've come from alot private server helping to alot owners, maybe toy know me from XionaKO,ProphecyKO Kronos,Cronox and others private servers, finally i've decided to make my own private server We a private host it will be against ddo attack.
    I invite to you to join and see our server , give me a chance it will be a great server with a toon of fun, server has files is 13xx We gonna to open 18xx in the future so stay tuned.



    Server Informations:
    Fast, Secure & Reliable Dedicated Server.
    AntiCheat Works, The majority of public koxp's or hacks as you may say, will get your dc'd and banned.
    Advanced Firewall & Encrypted Passwords.
    Level Cap is 83 And You Will do exping to 83
    You Will Start With The Basic Gear!
    King Elections available.
    Active Admin/GM's Every Day For Support You All The Time At Every Hour.
    No laggs
    All skills should work
    Balanced Classes!?!? Indeed!
    Starter gear:


    (Mage beginner items)
    (Warrior beginner items)


    (
    Rogue beginner items)
    (Priest beginner items)

    Server events,
    - Under castle event
    - Juraid event
    - Bi-Frost KoreaKO
    - Chaos arena
    - Castle Siege War
    - Forgotten Temple
    - Felankor cave
    - Dark Land
    - Krowaz Zone
    - Border War
    We have 3 differents war so you will enjoy it much better.

    -Zipang War
    - Oreawar
    - Boat war
    New effects added in each class.
    Some of our effeces and launcher made by me
    R attack effect, Mana shield ,Instantly effect




    Hellis effect and our Launcer




    Moradon



    We are working in the panel our developer is doing it ,you can visit our forum if you wish.

    Thanks for not flaming.
    You should make a Google download client, all thse others take wayy too long.
    I'm not waiting an hour for a 1gig download.

  8. #98
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    You cant even log the panel there is no function to log panel such as change psw/ nation tranfer ,etc da fuk man .

  9. #99
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    You cant even log the panel there is no function to log panel such as change psw/ nation tranfer ,etc da fuk man .
    Panel is under development.. Register bug issue should be fixed first.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Okay you guys need to add a Google Client and also fix that registration problem.
    Huge issues that should be 1st priority right now.

  11. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    under development or not... register/login should be the first priority in a website and definetely shouldn't cause issues. Noted that you can't check character information (not sure how it's enabled if logged in).

  12. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    This is a decent server but that is about it. Except for Kevin and Deadpool staff is more then useless. BF has some bug spots that make half the mobs invisible/ other players invisible. Boss spawns for some reason are random at all times and some bosses don't even spawn. Yet to find a TK in eslant and a HQ I seem to find every 8 hours and yet SQ spawns every 2 hours. Server is heavily geared towards mages only server. Sorry but when mages are spamming 3k fire damage on my 250-300 fire resis something is very wrong. Lighting stuns locks you and then the chain stun afterwards is insane. So priests are basically a 1 heal only before they die. I will admit that the PK is somewhat fun if you can get kills around 20+ novas being thrown around from both sides it's great.

  13. #103
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zatanna View Post
    This is a decent server but that is about it. Except for Kevin and Deadpool staff is more then useless. BF has some bug spots that make half the mobs invisible/ other players invisible. Boss spawns for some reason are random at all times and some bosses don't even spawn. Yet to find a TK in eslant and a HQ I seem to find every 8 hours and yet SQ spawns every 2 hours. Server is heavily geared towards mages only server. Sorry but when mages are spamming 3k fire damage on my 250-300 fire resis something is very wrong. Lighting stuns locks you and then the chain stun afterwards is insane. So priests are basically a 1 heal only before they die. I will admit that the PK is somewhat fun if you can get kills around 20+ novas being thrown around from both sides it's great.
    Mages shouldn't be a problem tbh. I've tested dmg earlier and I think melees are still stronger than mages if played correctly.

  14. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    How to register ?

    this is what i get when i try to register

    array (size=7) 'bProcess' => string '1' (length=1) 'token' => string 'bfd357f5f2faccc5b97fdaab71a2707e01042af3' (length=40) 'account-id' => string 'test321' (length=7) 'account-pw' => string 'test321' (length=7) 'account-pwc' => string 'test321' (length=7) 'account-em' => string '[email protected]' (length=17) 'account-emc' => string '[email protected]' (length=17)
    boolean false
    apologies for the bug, and was fixed

  15. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Mages shouldn't be a problem tbh. I've tested dmg earlier and I think melees are still stronger than mages if played correctly.
    Yea if your lucky to find maybe 1 or 2 mages alone but there always running around in huge groups. with the stun rates as they are a party needs 2 or 3 priests just to live. 72 staff attacks are working good since it's about the right damage it's the Nova's that are screwed up.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 45
    11-25-2013, 01:38 PM

Similar Threads

  1. [Project] World KO - Myko farm server 2 updates
    By nolame in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:58 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 09:26 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 05:14 AM
  4. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:27 PM
  5. Darkness KO (Re-Launched Light Farm Server)
    By Born123 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 06:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •