DCKO(Dracuel Castle KO)

This is a discussion on DCKO(Dracuel Castle KO) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am looking to start a long time farm server .The server will have max level 80 but have ardream ...
Page: 1

Default DCKO(Dracuel Castle KO)

I am looking to start a long time farm server.The server will have max level 80 but have ardream for lower levels.All i ask
    from my players is feedback on what they want to see ingame. I know i want ardream and bifrost. Max gear would be bifrost
    items. I am currently working on a custom rebirth system to allow u to upgrade to +30 rebirth.I have few items coded
    correctly and posted on my forums.

If u would like to help me please join dracuel-castle.forumotion.com

Post suggestion in the suggestion thread and if u have experience apply for a gm slot

So hmm the server will be like , hard leveling till lvl 80?

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Meh regardless having Ardream in like any server is dumb, it splits the population even more than it already is because of the fact that it's a private server.

The population must be high so u can add an ardream zone.

Deadly

All are good, except rebirth system, don't will be great this system..

Why would you add ardream to a private server? If that's what you want make it a max lvl 59 server then.

With 439087534 milion private servers out there, the max players you'll be getting if you're lucky is ~50. Why would you even want to split those 50 up?

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Why would you add ardream to a private server? If that's what you want make it a max lvl 59 server then.

With 439087534 milion private servers out there, the max players you'll be getting if you're lucky is ~50. Why would you even want to split those 50 up?
    true.
    10char

ardream will not be implemented right now but later and its so low levels can farm bosses and np. and it will be usko level up table but way less to get to 80... this is why i made the forums to discuss what u would like to see so i can bring u the very best experience

Well doesnt matter if the low levels want to like lvl up faster , there is always CZ and Luf/Emc.
    Now ardream is just stupid cause all people will have 2 chars ,ardream/cz so they can get more bosses.
    A good idea will be if u edit alot of quests , will make the game more interesting and not just about boss/PK.

I love the ardream idea no one rarely has this zone and I and a big fan of ardream and to the ones saying ardream will suck cause you have players with 2 characters for bosses who fking cares more pk action then that would be like taking out ardream/rlb out of USKO

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Well doesnt matter if the low levels want to like lvl up faster , there is always CZ and Luf/Emc.
    Now ardream is just stupid cause all people will have 2 chars ,ardream/cz so they can get more bosses.
    A good idea will be if u edit alot of quests , will make the game more interesting and not just about boss/PK.
    I am planning on making new quests. I played a level 59 flame mage for 2 years in DCZ and i loved it. I loved killing people who were the same level as me. You know what i didnt like? going to cz as a level 59 flame mage and getting raided by level 70+. You are saying everyone should go cz and donate np to the higher levels which is wrong. You should earn your np by killing someone of equal levels as you. If your idea of earning is killing low levels then dont even register.

When do you plan on releasing a beta or official?

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    When do you plan on releasing a beta or official?
    soon as i get some feedback on what people want to see... add me if u want to msn [email protected]

ALready have ya bro didn't know that was you missed your old server glad your bringing one back

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    ALready have ya bro didn't know that was you missed your old server glad your bringing one back
    who are u on msn i got lots of people on there