Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dear knight imperia players

This is a discussion on Dear knight imperia players within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; once they stopped making money each time they closed the server its that simple...
Page: 2

once they stopped making money each time they closed the server its that simple

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

lol zealous, good indirect advertising hahaha. Kinda funny cause aristona told me to stop dreaming when I said server owners using twostars work should just shutdown and come play his server, funny how things tend to work out (A couple days later). Truthfully its sad how KI went down though, if they actually did go negative from people charge-backing, however if it didn't happen this month, it would have happened next (Might have not been the same reason but it would have shut down). Its just how private servers go, me personally I've never played one that only stayed up for a month or less haha because I pick and choose carefully.

Players of KI should thank aristona for allowing them to have some fun while it lasted, he did put a lot of time into the server to try and make it the best he could, with very limited resources (Which is truly the only reason I feel NDKO will do great, because it has so many different aspects of the game it can mess around with). Don't look back and hate on him for what happened, instead just move on and remember the fun you had there.

lol @ soenne editing his posts over and over xD queer.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

lol what i find weird though is since it was only up for like a month or so, and he got that many donations, where did all that money go?? just out of curiousity

Banned Senior Member

He bought too many kebabs

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    first of all, this was KI 3, so do the math on your "4th" time.

2nd, it's different. Last two times people ASKED/WHINED for a wipe, this time... I dunno who's fault it is, donators? Admin team? Both?

U clearly know shit and act like u know it all, maybe that's the reason why no1 listened to u in the first place?
    really the last two times people were asking for wipes? so why did the wipe take a couple months for the server to open again? yeah maybe we should think a little?... And I don't act like I know it all I just knew this server would fail again...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    really the last two times people were asking for wipes? so why did the wipe take a couple months for the server to open again? yeah maybe we should think a little?... And I don't act like I know it all I just knew this server would fail again...
    Oh my, u just emptied an entire mag into ur leg. Better go see a doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Out of curiosity, aren't you using twostars panel? If so I highly doubt he will allow you to sell it.

Last time I checked you were using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    And PUS, server patches & extender DLL.
    This is from Twostars in Snoxd in panel thread. (<font color=red>[Closed]</font> -my Registration not work - Snoxd Network)

Actually... I don't sell it anymore, the leaked one's all yours. There's no reason for you not to help him.
    This alot more improved version of Twostars panel. Probably %90 of the codes on that panel was made by me. MyKol completely upgraded, Game Master ACP added, loads of new pages added, a Facebook bar added, loads more. The only one problem is, I coded it pretty messy. (wasn't going to sell) You may need to work on the code for few hours to make it compatiple with your database. I will also keep upgrading that panel just for fun. I have to improve my php ability a bit more, because I will start on a big project soon. As I mentioned in my older posts, if I was going to sell it, I would make my codes more understandable, or well at least, you could change whatever you want via the configuration page.

server patches
    Every patch I bought from you is released in Snoxd, except "300200 dupe", but you are free to release that patch if you want. Ebenezer is mine, so please stop acting like server patches are made by you. KI ebenezer was a stock ebenezer I kept upgrading. Ebenezer contains 4-5 more exploit patches that made by SexyReplay. (purchased) also some more small patches that made by me. (non released patches) For sure you patched it time to time, but you did it with payments, not for free. In total, you got $1000 from me, you better stop talking. The only thing that belongs to you is ebeXtender, which is basicly useless without the Aujard crash fix, but whatever, share it yourself if you want to, I am not going to waste any seconds for you after all the unrespectful talk you made towards me. Also I didn't forget how you kept deleting my comments (or told others to do so) in Snoxd.

As for the AujExtender, I have never used it in KI 3, nor bothered to get it work. I will also include your PUS since it is scammed/shared by Reallizt already and there are trillions of download links for it in public forums. I am not selling it, I will just include it in the download link. Also one more reason for this is, you do not hold the copyright/trademark of that pus. After all the law discussion you made like a lawyer, I can perfectly assure you I am not doing anything wrong against the laws. Prove it to me, and your pus will be deleted from the pack. (Just incase, I can give a random download link posted by a random internet user!) Right sir?

@People who says KI 2/3 was not a succeed;
    KI 3 wasn't good as I wanted it to be, I admit it, but I will gladly see the situation of your dreaming servers after 8 months. KI 2 was one of the most successful servers ever that lasted 8 months. Feel free to keep thinking whatever you think. I am not into KO development anymore. I really meet great people in my server, and they believes the real situation behind KI.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    I really meet great people in my server, and they believes the real situation behind KI.
    And eventually they chargebacked you.
    Sry couldnt resist

who is the faggit bellow the turk?

O.o

Banned Senior Member

Who is the turk? lol
    Random guy who thinks he is a ko developper when basically he stole all his server files.

Every patch I bought from you is released in Snoxd, except "300200 dupe", but you are free to release that patch if you want.
    Lies; unless you're referring to the leak from your server (due to the incompetence of your dedicated server provider), you'll find that I did not sell you anything I posted. You'd find I would get a lot of complaints from other servers if that were the case, but it isn't. I have some morals.

Ebenezer is mine, so please stop acting like server patches are made by you. KI ebenezer was a stock ebenezer I kept upgrading. Ebenezer contains 4-5 more exploit patches that made by SexyReplay. (purchased) also some more small patches that made by me. (non released patches) For sure you patched it time to time, but you did it with payments, not for free.
    I believe I never stated I did patch anything for free; you said it yourself (although you're sadly mistaken in the 'every' part):
    Every patch I bought from you is released in Snoxd, except "300200 dupe"
    So, you're admittedly selling SexyReplay's work as well. Anything for a quick buck, eh?

In total, you got $1000 from me, you better stop talking.
    Oh dear, I actually earned $1,000 from you, 20% of which went into the PUS? Did you *really* earn your (a short while after the PUS was initially launched) $20,000+? I'll leave that one with you.

This alot more improved version of Twostars panel. Probably %90 of the codes on that panel was made by me.
    I lulzed. You 'improved' it. Good for you; still wondering why, with all that PHP skill (I mean, you can write [I mean rip!] a popular social networking site, how awesome is that?!), you actually wanted MY panel - instead of writing your own? If you are correct with your 90% (and 85.97% of all percentages are made up on the spot), then that means 10% is still mine. ;o

As for the AujExtender, I have never used it in KI 3, nor bothered to get it work.
    Was never intended to work beyond initial use (for logging). Clearly your limited english skills failed to grasp this concept when I explained it to you initially, and when you later inquired about it.

I will also include your PUS since it is scammed/shared by Reallizt already and there are trillions of download links for it in public forums. I am not selling it, I will just include it in the download link. Also one more reason for this is, you do not hold the copyright/trademark of that pus.
    I lulzed. Ask yourself this: do you hold any valid copyrights of the server files you're going to sell? No. Do you hold any copyrights of anything you're going to sell? No. Don't bs me with this legal stuff again, you're just constantly showing how much of a hypocrite you are.

Let's be honest here - this 'selling the server files and twostars' & SexyReplays' work' thing isn't because you want someone using the files specifically, it's an idiotic way to attempt to lash out at me because you think I was stuffing with your server before you shut it down. I'd like to think I have much better things to be doing than that, but sure, if you think so without any valid proof, go for it. What's one more thing to throw at me? I'm a big boy, I can definitely take it.

That said, since your PayPal is closed, how are you accepting money? Is Western Union available there?

I ask again.

who is the faggit above the king?

O.o

The turk get boned once more again
    Sry couldnt resist
    Last edited by WomanizeR; 10-09-2010 at 10:20 PM.

So, you're admittedly selling SexyReplay's work as well. Anything for a quick buck, eh?
    You are getting even more stupid. I am not selling SexyReplay's work. I paid for it. It is like buying a computer from someone, but when you need to, you can sell it to another guy. There is nothing wrong here, so please, just for once, stop being a complete dumbass.

Also if you didn't know, I paid for "single version" of every patch I got from SexyReplay. (Just because I paid 200$ to you for dupe fix, I paid more to him, but I also told him that he won't be sharing the fixes.) Meaning, it belongs to me, and he will not be reselling the patches.

Oh dear, I actually earned $1,000 from you, 20% of which went into the PUS? Did you *really* earn your (a short while after the PUS was initially launched) $20,000+? I'll leave that one with you.
    Do you really think I earned $20.000 usd just because of your Power Up Store, or because of the quality of KI 2. I bought it because I couldn't make an IPN system myself, and I wanted a fully functional Power Up Store. Even a monkey can make a Power Up Store using web_itemmall table.

I lulzed. You 'improved' it. Good for you; still wondering why, with all that PHP skill (I mean, you can write [I mean rip!] a popular social networking site, how awesome is that?!), you actually wanted MY panel - instead of writing your own? If you are correct with your 90% (and 85.97% of all percentages are made up on the spot), then that means 10% is still mine.
    Wow, you are good at math. Give me your PayPal address, I will pay you %10 of the money I get by selling the panel to shut your mouth. Want the $5 usd? Probably not. Consider it as my "$100" gift. If you remember well, I sent you $100 usd as a gift just because we liked you in the past.

Again we came to social networking website, which is pure lie. I replied to this question in the past. Do a search, I am not going to write everything again. You are stupid because;

Code:
    <div style="background-color: #3B5998; height: 85px; width: 90%;">
    ^ You think this code is a Facebook rip. How sad.

That said, since your PayPal is closed, how are you accepting money? Is Western Union available there?
    WU is the only thing you know about? Come on. There are millions of other payment systems around, but to be honest, WU would be the easiest system we both could use.

As for the payment, I have another PayPal account, but I didn't insert a CC into it and right now it's empty. (It's a personal account which I use on mmorpg games with the money I gain by selling my mmo characters.) If someone wants to pay, he will pay to my secondary PayPal.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    You are getting even more stupid. I am not selling SexyReplay's work. I paid for it. It is like buying a computer from someone, but when you need to, you can sell it to another guy. There is nothing wrong here, so please, just for once, stop being a complete dumbass.

Also if you didn't know, I paid for "single version" of every patch I got from SexyReplay. (Just because I paid 200$ to you for dupe fix, I paid more to him, but I also told him that he won't be sharing the fixes.) Meaning, it belongs to me, and he will not be reselling the patches.

Do you really think I earned $20.000 usd just because of your Power Up Store, or because of the quality of KI 2. I bought it because I couldn't make an IPN system myself, and I wanted a fully functional Power Up Store. Even a monkey can make a Power Up Store using web_itemmall table.

Wow, you are good at math. Give me your PayPal address, I will pay you %10 of the money I get by selling the panel to shut your mouth. Want the $5 usd? Probably not. Consider it as my "$100" gift. If you remember well, I sent you $100 usd as a gift just because we liked you in the past.

Again we came to social networking website, which is pure lie. I replied to this question in the past. Do a search, I am not going to write everything again. You are stupid because;

Code:
    <div style="background-color: #3B5998; height: 85px; width: 90%;">
    ^ You think this code is a Facebook rip. How sad.

WU is the only thing you know about? Come on. There are millions of other payment systems around, but to be honest, WU would be the easiest system we both could use.

As for the payment, I have another PayPal account, but I didn't insert a CC into it and right now it's empty. (It's a personal account which I use on mmorpg games with the money I gain by selling my mmo characters.) If someone wants to pay, he will pay to my secondary PayPal.
    You are an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Ffs, the whole section is been reeking of massive butthurt for a week already. To make it worse, its them little randoms giving off nasty odors.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast