Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dear knight imperia players

This is a discussion on Dear knight imperia players within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As for the payment, I have another PayPal account, but I didn't insert a CC into it and right now ...
Page: 3

As for the payment, I have another PayPal account, but I didn't insert a CC into it and right now it's empty. (It's a personal account which I use on mmorpg games with the money I gain by selling my mmo characters.) If someone wants to pay, he will pay to my secondary PayPal.
    So KI could've survived. Got you.

Banned for scamming.

I have just filled and sent off my Visa charge back form, fck you Aristona. The reason i and many other donated was cos you made it clear for all old KRKO players to go to your new server as it will last and is stable.

In my eyes your a low life scum how opens server for 4 weeks takes donations and gives a poor excuse then shuts the server.

You deserve all you get you piece of shit, and ye dam right i will fight my ass off to get my $1200 off your scummy fat lieing ass.

you should be banned from this forum, snoxd then bummed hard by a smack head with aids!!

you are no differant from a scammer, lies you persude people to part with their money.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I`m a psychic. I have a vision of Devile coming into this thread and banning/suspending quite a few people.

that happens when you trust a turk.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I`m a psychic. I have a vision of Devile coming into this thread and banning/suspending quite a few people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    To all the flamers, not sure how long have you all been around, but if you know me, you know I don't like people who sabotage threads with flame wars. Please behave or I'll deleting accounts like there's no tomorrow. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ko4life_rules
    Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Excessive flaming will lead to a ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by random_nofact0r
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody
    You are an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Code:
    And some more
    Quoted for point!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    i gotta agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by pendexo View Post
    +1

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

the chargebacks u recieved were barly 20% of the money u made out of this server, u had no reason to close it due to money issues, obviously there is smth ur hiding from us.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Dont know how expensive ur dedi was, but I figure if 15-20 ppl donated around 20 bucks each, u would have 400$, and lets say some1 donated more than 20 bucks. easily a thousand dollars if only 30 ppl donated.. in a server with 200-300 players even with an 70% chargebackrate you would be able to pay a decent dedi server.

I guess thats why ppl think theres something else going on.

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    Dont know how expensive ur dedi was, but I figure if 15-20 ppl donated around 20 bucks each, u would have 400$, and lets say some1 donated more than 20 bucks. easily a thousand dollars if only 30 ppl donated.. in a server with 200-300 players even with an 70% chargebackrate you would be able to pay a decent dedi server.

I guess thats why ppl think theres something else going on.
    thats not even close, only I donated 800$, 4 ppl i know donated about 400$ each, kooma clan donated atleast 1500$, there was about 50 donators on the server. his profit was around 15,000$. the dedi was about 400$ a month and as u know the server was up for only 1 month.
    he said he had like 1000$ loss over chargeback's, then 13.600$ wasn't enough to keep the server running?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    only I donated 800$,

Anyhow, page 2 offers some good-arse answerz.

Yeah Thief, this guy ran a quick scam like the folks in Nigeria. This whole thing about people paying $20 here and there is bullshit. I know me and a couple friends who donated $100 each, because we were happy a server was out and longevity with active admins.

I have never donated to any server before, but that will probably be my last as this Aristonia & Rodrane guys ran a quick buck on a lot of people. It doesn't matter what anyone says here.

I've hosted clients before, I know what server prices cost. Anyone can look them up and see for themselves. Feeling sorry for these guys is the last thing anyone should be doing. Getting your money back is the only thing you should be doing.

You think these guys arent trying to do everything possible to switch accounts, transfer, close down any way and move funds and possible debts away from their name.

I'll already saw this coming after he posted about chargebacks and then had a topic "MY CONNECTION ISSUSES"

that topic should have been made

"MY LOYALTY ISSUES"

mee
    Admin

enough already

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123