Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

delete

This is a discussion on delete within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Really best pk i've ever had since a long time on a private server !...
Page: 8

Really best pk i've ever had since a long time on a private server !

Seems nice,but need people.... Guys download it and give it a try!!

lol server without any protection...
    -Its up only becouse its not worth to ddos or take down..
    -koxp and tbl working there..
    -so for sure u can easy exchange pot or any else item for energy rock and kill talos or tk solo from r spam in like less than 15sec...
    -there is no eslant so u can wasting time only in cz...where is nothing to do...especialy in ardream where after 2 rounds u are bored
    -4 people online as i see after 1 day ehhh
    -complete nothing to do there...
    -client 540mb? for old myko base which should have less than 300?
    - scrolls going down after 1min, even if u catch this nice enchant deff scroll sometimes u cant even finish your vs with this 1min scroll hehe
    -MOST IMPORTANT: CTRL MINOR WORKING -> so automatic unistall client by like 50% people who was there online
    slow from mage working like 100% and sin is op there with ctrl minor
    enough to unistall after 40min

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    lol server without any protection...
    -Its up only becouse its not worth to ddos or take down..
    -koxp and tbl working there..
    -so for sure u can easy exchange pot or any else item for energy rock and kill talos or tk solo from r spam in like less than 15sec...
    -there is no eslant so u can wasting time only in cz...where is nothing to do...especialy in ardream where after 2 rounds u are bored
    -4 people online as i see after 1 day ehhh
    -complete nothing to do there...
    -client 540mb? for old myko base which should have less than 300?
    - scrolls going down after 1min, even if u catch this nice enchant deff scroll sometimes u cant even finish your vs with this 1min scroll hehe
    -MOST IMPORTANT: CTRL MINOR WORKING -> so automatic unistall client by like 50% people who was there online
    slow from mage working like 100% and sin is op there with ctrl minor
    enough to unistall after 40min
    R hack isn't working. So you can't exchange pot for energy rock. And CTRL minor ? Using CTRL minor on 62 cap is only your - and not + beacuse mana is so low everyone can burn it using your hands.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

It's Undef, very mad warrior from OSKO that always gotten BAZINGA from me and the line clan on Adonis :P if he doesn't win vses as warrior he will say every other class is OP xD

hehe dont remmember if u even killed me 1 time in the osko
    archer there was strong only when 70lv skill was bugged and hited for like 800-900dmg without duff
    anyway archer combo is and will stay for me as a bug...cuz this is only 1 game where archer can shuting arrows from JUST HAND..without using bow
    also I dont have time to play ko anymore just tested this one cuz it was easy to test how my new pc working with myko files

may such server is funny but not with less than 100 people online and this what is there right now can call only as fail...

anyway mastered 62lv warrior with reduced raptor+8 to 220str hiting sin for 420-500dmg -10% massive defense
    and sin still hiting 750-810 dmg -10% massive defense from spike to warrior
    is somethnig fuucked up there? O yeaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    R hack isn't working. So you can't exchange pot for energy rock. And CTRL minor ? Using CTRL minor on 62 cap is only your - and not + beacuse mana is so low everyone can burn it using your hands.
    are u sure with energy rock? ;p
    also sin with 62lv with not fully dex bulid and such uniques should have more than 2600mp...this mean that controling mana with ctrl minor is so easy for experienced people and pls dont tell me that without ctrl minor everyone can so easy burn their mana same as with this crap bug..
    wont start any fight about ctrl minor..
    everyone who played know how its working...
    as for me everyone newbie by this bug become like experienced sin with gaming mouse for right click and this is op expecially at 62cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    are u sure with energy rock? ;p
    also sin with 62lv with not fully dex bulid and such uniques should have more than 2600mp...this mean that controling mana with ctrl minor is so easy for experienced people and pls dont tell me that without ctrl minor everyone can so easy burn their mana same as with this crap bug..
    wont start any fight about ctrl minor..
    everyone who played know how its working...
    as for me everyone newbie by this bug become like experienced sin with gaming mouse for right click and this is op expecially at 62cap.
    Seems like ur trying to trash talk the server and ur the first one to do so since everyone else said it's good already.
    The fact is you probably can't stand the fact people with same items rape you all the time.
    And saying CTRL > Fingers is just total trash talk. Yes people with CTRL can probably use it better in PK but FFS in a versus ur fingers can do soooo much more than CTRL.
    You don't need to agree with me but this is how it is.

Free BUMP for what it seems an awesome server!
    Nagato likes this.

server is good for me living in Bahrain right now. I don't get the lag spikes that I was getting in OSKO I guess is because is kind of empty.. Minor combo work just fine, I never used pedal or CTRL minor so can't really tell if that stuff works. Anyway hopefully it gets some more people, right now just 4 :x

Banned Senior Member

How did you get a hold of an energy rock?

The PK is very good,maybe best pk that u can get.
    What server needs is to fix those scroll bugs,light feet,stealth and other bugs that maybe bugged. And secondly it needs more people,so please join.

You have to fix the Light Feet & Scrolls bug. You must change the CZ map. Ardream map is really anoyying.

CZ map would be way better, I've never played at ardream and was totally lost. Another thing is that I went all the way up to 61 and could not get 62 for some reason. I killed many different mobs, even DTS and atross and my xp stay at 61.0% :s

Quote Originally Posted by SinSexy View Post
    CZ map would be way better, I've never played at ardream and was totally lost. Another thing is that I went all the way up to 61 and could not get 62 for some reason. I killed many different mobs, even DTS and atross and my xp stay at 61.0% :s
    Contact Flash with your username on forum and he'll fix it for you.

Not a bad server, a few major bugs that need fixed for sure (scrolls/ light feet falling off, etc.) I've seen a few k0xper's who haven't been banned, leads me to believe there is indeed, no security. Only complaint as far as actual gameplay is the arrowshower from archers is ridiculous, not sure if I just haven't played against archers in a while, haven't actually played much KO lately. The staff seems very inactive during peak hours, and some of the things I've seen them write on the forums are a wee bit inappropriate/ uncalled for. But that's just my two cents on the server, if it had more people and a more active and friendly staff with security it would definitely be one that I would stick with for a while! Worth a try to anyone debating.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-26-2013, 07:47 AM
  2. Hits: 4
    09-03-2013, 07:41 AM