Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Cortex KO | Medium Farm Server | Version : 1.453 | Beta : 10th July

This is a discussion on Cortex KO | Medium Farm Server | Version : 1.453 | Beta : 10th July within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server information: Level cap 75 Medium EXP/ Farm server Custome Anticheat Hashed Passwords Features: Seal system Reverse upgrade system War ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Default Cortex KO | Medium Farm Server | Version : 1.453 | Beta : 10th July

Server information:

Level cap 75
    Medium EXP/ Farm server
    Custome Anticheat
    Hashed Passwords

Features:
    Seal system
    Reverse upgrade system
    War Commander (Horse)
    Monster Nest
    ROFD quests

Events:

Castle Siege War
    Bifrost
    Snow War
    Lunar War
    Border Defence War
    Forgotten Temple
    Customized events (Activated after a month)

Drops, EXP and Farming

The drops of our server is same as original Fire Drake, with a bit of a boost. So most likely everyone know which mob drops certain item. The best exp places are in Colony Zone since it gives you 20% more exp.
    We have as well assembled quests in order to give you guys something fun/different to do.

Sealing items
    Once you create your account, you will be asked to provide 8 digit number in your user CP on the panel, which will serve you to protect your items, only you will have the number, and not even your sharer can take the items off you or delete it, unless you give him the number.

How to seal the item?

1) Go to inn hostes
    2)Choose Seal option and put the item in to the empty place.
    3)Write your 8 digit number and press OK.
    4) Your item is now secured, to unseal it do the same with the sealed item.

Panel : http://cortexko.eu/
    Forum : http://forum-cortexko.eu/

You can download our client from here :

Link 1 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx-ZXpEQlO...F9Mak9OODQ/view
    Link 2 https://mega.co.nz/#!fMsU1bKB!y3IWN...RSv0byoGnttHpK8

Greetings.
    Last edited by Cortex; 07-08-2015 at 10:12 AM.
    Strokes and HolyShit like this.

another server thats literally done nothing, just compiled the 1453 source and put up a server..

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    another server thats literally done nothing, just compiled the 1453 source and put up a server..
    Thanks for the "warm" welcome!

Which is weird considering you having such a hard time getting it compiled

Didn't you just make a post that said

i guess jealously is a part of everyone but give it a break.
    Gee, how Ironic

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Which is weird considering you have having such a hard time getting it compiled
    It actually took 10 minutes for me to compile it and show him how it's done I am not sure what you are talking about unless he were asking your help first. The server seems the same, but could be it's different project but doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    It actually took 10 minutes for me to compile it and show him how it's done I am not sure what you are talking about unless he were asking your help first. The server seems the same, but could be it's different project but doubt it.
    Not sure, I know you, west and mattish were working together and gave up because you are not willing to do some research and learn. Always looking for a free hand out, wanting someone to do the work and post it on snoxd or ko-fox instead of doing it yourself. It really doesn't justify the hatred towards this server who has accomplished more than you 3 could accomplish alone. There is also something else ironic out of 3 people that have replied in this thread, but I won't get into that Seems your little boy-band broke up.

I won't even get into the fact that you couldn't compile it until I addressed something between twostars on snoxd, I really don't need to be doing you anymore favors

All nonsense and hate aside, bump for GG server!

Banned Regular Member

Bunch of freaks :P

Not sure, I know you, west and mattish were working together and gave up because you are not willing to do some research and learn. Always looking for a free hand out, wanting someone to do the work and post it on snoxd or ko-fox instead of doing it yourself. It really doesn't justify the hatred towards this server who has accomplished more than you 3 could accomplish alone. There is also something else ironic out of 3 people that have replied in this thread, but I won't get into that Seems your little boy-band broke up.

I won't even get into the fact that you couldn't compile it until I addressed something between twostars on snoxd, I really don't need to be doing you anymore favors

All nonsense and hate aside, bump for GG server!
    Did'nt realise buying xcode anti-cheat was an accomplishment, just like codosKO using AqoN's dexguard, its posted all over OnlineHile, anyway shouldn't you be running back to apexKO, im sure twostar's for you to sit on his dick again

Jealous of a server that's compiled source, oh yes very, especially one that people are already posting hacks for on OnlineHile.
    But why are you so mad? Why are so jelous about it, I don't understand? Does he need to heavily modify the source for it to be a good server? Did 1298 have to be heavily modified to make a good server? No? Then why are so worried with what everyone else is doing? Perhaps pro-microsoft coder Mortal can help you heavily modify the source, along with super-god-like-programmer-i-am-the-best-LUA-coder West. You three make a great team

Mattish, Sephiroth, what ever weird name name you go by now, you say you don't care but poor guy, we all know

what? I never worked with them... I simply shared the source you are also using with mattish to proof it takes around 5-10minutes to compile it with full quests, and shit. MY project is with half-dead who is not part of PSKO nor ever was. Yes, I started it with 1.453 (this source) but we moved on to 1.886 and now we're are making sure it's also supporting 1.298 as you know of my RKO topic.

Don't assume stuff , that ain't true. Helping others is different than you selling some other work.

Banned Regular Member

I have this, I do this, I developed this... Show it... Words, words and only words meh.

what? I never worked with them... I simply shared the source you are also using with mattish to proof it takes around 5-10minutes to compile it with full quests, and shit. MY project is with half-dead who is not part of PSKO nor ever was. Yes, I started it with 1.453 (this source) but we moved on to 1.886 and now we're are making sure it's also supporting 1.298 as you know of my RKO topic.

Don't assume stuff , that ain't true. Helping others is different than you selling some other work.
    No, we don't use the same source. No you aren't making sure it's "also supporting 1298", a member of snoxd is doing the work for you.

Lastly, and again, why do you care? What does it matter? Why do you feel the need to reply to this topic that has nothing to do with you and has not harmed anyone around here? I hope a moderator does the right thing and deletes all of these posts, including mine which address it. If you guys spent less time being homo-erotic jelous freaky weirdos, you might actually get something done besides pressing F5 inside of visual studio. There isn't a single question I could ask you about programming that you can answer me without using google, because mortal, you aren't a programmer.

Infact, west/mortal/sephiroth\mattish all have one thing in common - they reply to server threads that don't concern them with hate, because of the jelousy that lives inside of your gay hearts. Poor guys, I feel for you all, really I do. Maybe you could start up some kind of support group with nickos to be able to deal with these harsh realities, I mean really it's not healthy to be living with this kind of pain in your heart, stress is the #1 killer now-days. Stop letting some random g4l topic stress you out to the point where you are dying a few months early.

No, we don't use the same source. No you aren't making sure it's "also supporting 1298", a member of snoxd is doing the work for you.

Lastly, and again, why do you care? What does it matter? Why do you feel the need to reply to this topic that has nothing to do with you and has not harmed anyone around here? I hope a moderator does the right thing and deletes all of these posts, including mine which address it. If you guys spent less time being homo-erotic jelous freaky weirdos, you might actually get something done besides pressing F5 inside of visual studio. There isn't a single question I could ask you about programming that you can answer me without using google, because mortal, you aren't a programmer.
    whatever it's like speaking to a brickwall with your accusing me working with those two despite we're not. Nor I really care. I actually haven't logged on these forums for weeks nor I had to before you started to say shit about me working on west, mattish while it's not true.

your envy level is over 9000 , man.

Did'nt realise buying xcode anti-cheat was an accomplishment, just like codosKO using AqoN's dexguard, its posted all over OnlineHile, anyway shouldn't you be running back to apexKO, im sure twostar's for you to sit on his dick again
    Weird thing to say, when I have no idea what this creepy "x-code anti cheat" shit is, or why an open-sourced engine like the snoxd knight online project needs an "anti-cheat", when all the code where you could insert and modify with preventative measures is right in front of your eyes, but that's neither here nor there, lol. As for your twostars comment, such a weird thing to say I mean, I don't message the man like you think I do, nor does he message me, not sure where that even comes from, might boil down to the jealousy you were talking about. I think I'm damaging your self esteem, and my mom used to tell me growing up that it can be considered bullying, so I will excuse myself from this thread now. Have a nice day, and happy scamming in USKO And do me a favor, stop asking random people what server I'm working in, I mean like - why do you care?

whatever it's like speaking to a brickwall with your accusing me working with those two despite we're not. Nor I really care. I actually haven't logged on these forums for weeks nor I had to before you started to say shit about me working on west, mattish while it's not true.

your envy level is over 9000 , man.
    You lost credibility when you said you are upgrading "18xx" to support "1298", get lost

Will you change your mind if I post some chat logs and screenshots?

---
    BUMP FOR CORTEX|KO, beta 7/10 (THIS FRIDAY!)

Guys, i do not know what about you are talking, but we had some critical bugs and we fixed them, now we are opening beta so we can find any more bug and fix it.
    We will give some rewards for beta players.

Domain for forum will be activated soon, but you can already register here CortexKO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast