Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Delete this topic.

This is a discussion on Delete this topic. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server is dying. What a shame....
Page: 25

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Server is dying.
    What a shame.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    no surprise tbh sheldons brother did the same thing on helios, not db access but he farmed with sheldon nd let sheldon log on his gm. Idk when people will understand that picking the right staff is just as important as setting up the server.
    We just tested some drops on Helios, My gear was under average there MDS+7 later I had 1+8 which clan member upgraded and lent it to me, and chitins +6 +5 then I just quit cause lack of ppl was not even mastered but still dragon holder :P.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Sorry about that, couldn't recall his name off the top of my head. I'll edit it in.

Edit: Done. Sorry Sheldon!
    It's allright lawl :P

Well my bro told me that he can't use your files anyway because they are to damn good encrypted / protected or whatever. He bought ACME anyway so he's just editing drops on 1 database and he's gonna use the ACME anticheat. He can't benefit probably with nothing from your database even PUS is differently linked or written on ACME as far as I heard. As it goes for passwords that weren't encrypted you have my word that there will be no notepad or whatever released as it happened to some servers in past. I really sincerely hate that shit. Hacking accounts is the lowest people can go really. He's in school I already texted him not to give any form of user informations to anyone or upload to anywhere. He replied me back that I was right when I told him he won't be able to work with your files and that he did it just to brag to people that he stole something from the legendary twostar ><. Meh he's still young, he will learn as life goes on :P

Edit PS: He told me now he didn't even take your files I was just assuming he did to begin with.
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 04-22-2014 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Server is dying.
    What a shame.
    what a shock, giving me some memories

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    nothing personal but with this kind of amount of players, the server wont last long.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    i fixed the dedi issue and restarted the host. its working fine now panel will be down for maintenance for a little bit.
    server is online
    ..thought id re tell people

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    no surprise tbh sheldons brother did the same thing on helios, not db access but he farmed with sheldon nd let sheldon log on his gm. Idk when people will understand that picking the right staff is just as important as setting up the server.
    Looooooooooool you have no idea, right klememnenemenemeneneko.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    We just tested some drops on Helios, My gear was under average there MDS+7 later I had 1+8 which clan member upgraded and lent it to me, and chitins +6 +5 then I just quit cause lack of ppl was not even mastered but still dragon holder :P.

It's allright lawl :P

Well my bro told me that he can't use your files anyway because they are to damn good encrypted / protected or whatever. He bought ACME anyway so he's just editing drops on 1 database and he's gonna use the ACME anticheat. He can't benefit probably with nothing from your database even PUS is differently linked or written on ACME as far as I heard. As it goes for passwords that weren't encrypted you have my word that there will be no notepad or whatever released as it happened to some servers in past. I really sincerely hate that shit. Hacking accounts is the lowest people can go really. He's in school I already texted him not to give any form of user informations to anyone or upload to anywhere. He replied me back that I was right when I told him he won't be able to work with your files and that he did it just to brag to people that he stole something from the legendary twostar ><. Meh he's still young, he will learn as life goes on :P
    Sheldon i don't tell you much because you are such a tattletale

I am always joking with 420 and each sentence ends with "xD" or "lmao" "heheh" What i told you about server protection is what Aftermath told me after accusing me of taking files without any VALID proofs that i actually took them.
    Aftermath told me that LKO exe is locked,tlb's are locked and that hack shield only works with LKO Client.
    So what do they have to fear then ?

Alright there was quite some drama, so i'll explain myself aswell.

1. I did not take files, as they were not on dedi yet at the time when i logged in, it was clear OS install, they are useless to me as i have acme that has all legit KO features built into ebenezer by itself.
    Legit KO files are no good to me, server is nothing special or unique aswell.

Aftermath still owes me money for dedi installation so i've created second account on dedi which was visible TO ALL USERS ON DEDI. I've also told Rick he should delete the extra accounts, even tho i had access to one of them, but he didn't, of course he didn't knew i have access, but i did somehow informed him that he should delete the accounts.
    I created second account in case I wouldn't receive the rest of the money that was promissed. I could wipe the whole server before it even started but i didn't. I didn't harm the server at all and never received the rest of the money either.

To me it looks like Aftermath just wants to chargeback twostars beacuse server is a fail, not beacuse of me,as i trully didn't harm server performance itself at all. Server would NEVER generate enough money to cover amount invested and paid to twostars (over 500 $). All the bullshit going on seems pretty much as a cover up to get the money back that Aftermath headlessly invested.

I am not a scammer and I have a good reputation as GM. i was never corrupting, but i've often got rewards in KC from the owners themselves. Owner of Helios KO knows everything, he also has logs, there was nothing wrong there, there were no issues.

This drama is such a bullshit just to recover ur cash from twostars.

I quote you Aftermath: "Files are useless without our client, TBL editor and exe editor"

And none of this was on the dedi itself.

I don't have your files neither i have database and you will never see them in use, as they were never taken or leaked.
    As you can see from the logs, my longest RDP connection lasted 2 minutes on root when it was fresh install, i couldn't take something from fresh installed OS besides create account.

I did give myself two shards +8 on Legit KO from second account and was planning to gear myself up slowly as server grows, but let's be serious, shards are joke items.

I've said what i had to say, and Aftermath, resolve your issues yourself and face your problems without blaming it on others to make yourself feel better.

They were all pupets in your hands which you had bought with money.

Peace

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Sheldon i don't tell you much because you are such a tattletale
    You + me ... outside on the grass ... mma style. ETA 5 min <.<

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    You + me ... outside on the grass ... mma style. ETA 5 min <.<
    Gimme 20 mins Sheldy driving there wanna see Animal rape your ass :$

Banned Regular Member

Panel is now up.

Should just wipe server and make a easy farm one

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Server is dying.
    What a shame.
    It isn't dieing, there was stupid issues that kept happening overnight. Should be fine now.

It was a good try rick and I Really wanted this to be massive for you, but these types of servers just dont really last man, if theres nothing to farm or buy on the markets the game just dies, just has the same 20 people pking all day ( sheldon ). =-(

But I hope you try again with a different server idea as you would be a better admin that most of the owners now.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    It isn't dieing,.
    26 online while there was around 100 yesterday? It's dying and not slowly , because of this aftermath. He is not fit as admin and we saw it when he started raging at us , because I was a bit curious.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Random people have/had server access ?
    I see posts about injected items / corruption ?

What the heck, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Random people have/had server access ?
    I see posts about injected items / corruption ?

What the heck, lol.
    He didn't really get to abuse it as much as he'd have liked, and only barely on launch day. His (self-given) access was completely revoked pretty much as soon as I noticed.
    I don't really know the guy (Pacnik), so I'd err on the side of caution with the accounts, but the whole incident could have been considerably worse had they chosen to use that access for (pure) evil. Instead, they were merely motivated by greed (and he would've gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for [us] meddling 'kids'!).

As far as corruption goes, I strongly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    26 online while there was around 100 yesterday? It's dying and not slowly , because of this aftermath. He is not fit as admin and we saw it when he started raging at us , because I was a bit curious.
    In fairness, they'd just restarted...
    Kallop likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 12
    11-06-2016, 06:06 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-08-2014, 11:16 PM
  3. Hits: 34
    08-20-2014, 05:04 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-27-2014, 01:42 AM
  5. Hits: 2