Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Delete this topic.

This is a discussion on Delete this topic. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FreekaleeK It was a good try rick and I Really wanted this to be massive for you, ...
Page: 26

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    It was a good try rick and I Really wanted this to be massive for you, but these types of servers just dont really last man, if theres nothing to farm or buy on the markets the game just dies, just has the same 20 people pking all day ( sheldon ). =-(

But I hope you try again with a different server idea as you would be a better admin that most of the owners now.
    There wasn't no where near 20 people pking all day yesterday. There is this amount of people on now mortal because the panel ahs had issues and the dedi as well but that is resolved.

There was no 'corruption' that was solved 2 hours into the official and will not happen again.

here is this amount of people on now mortal because the panel ahs had issues and the dedi as well but that is resolved.
    fair enough! Hopeful everything run smoothly from now on.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Something is gong on with the dedi host... no idea what. Going to have to contact them as the dedi keeps screwing up randomly.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Sheldon i don't tell you much because you are such a tattletale

I am always joking with 420 and each sentence ends with "xD" or "lmao" "heheh" What i told you about server protection is what Aftermath told me after accusing me of taking files without any VALID proofs that i actually took them.
    Aftermath told me that LKO exe is locked,tlb's are locked and that hack shield only works with LKO Client.
    So what do they have to fear then ?

Alright there was quite some drama, so i'll explain myself aswell.

1. I did not take files, as they were not on dedi yet at the time when i logged in, it was clear OS install, they are useless to me as i have acme that has all legit KO features built into ebenezer by itself.
    Legit KO files are no good to me, server is nothing special or unique aswell.

Aftermath still owes me money for dedi installation so i've created second account on dedi which was visible TO ALL USERS ON DEDI. I've also told Rick he should delete the extra accounts, even tho i had access to one of them, but he didn't, of course he didn't knew i have access, but i did somehow informed him that he should delete the accounts.
    I created second account in case I wouldn't receive the rest of the money that was promissed. I could wipe the whole server before it even started but i didn't. I didn't harm the server at all and never received the rest of the money either.

To me it looks like Aftermath just wants to chargeback twostars beacuse server is a fail, not beacuse of me,as i trully didn't harm server performance itself at all. Server would NEVER generate enough money to cover amount invested and paid to twostars (over 500 $). All the bullshit going on seems pretty much as a cover up to get the money back that Aftermath headlessly invested.

I am not a scammer and I have a good reputation as GM. i was never corrupting, but i've often got rewards in KC from the owners themselves. Owner of Helios KO knows everything, he also has logs, there was nothing wrong there, there were no issues.

This drama is such a bullshit just to recover ur cash from twostars.

I quote you Aftermath: "Files are useless without our client, TBL editor and exe editor"

And none of this was on the dedi itself.

I don't have your files neither i have database and you will never see them in use, as they were never taken or leaked.
    As you can see from the logs, my longest RDP connection lasted 2 minutes on root when it was fresh install, i couldn't take something from fresh installed OS besides create account.

I did give myself two shards +8 on Legit KO from second account and was planning to gear myself up slowly as server grows, but let's be serious, shards are joke items.

I've said what i had to say, and Aftermath, resolve your issues yourself and face your problems without blaming it on others to make yourself feel better.

They were all pupets in your hands which you had bought with money.

Peace
    So you want control over your files so you chose acme??? Makes sense....

1. I did not take files, as they were not on dedi yet at the time when i logged in, it was clear OS install, they are useless to me as i have acme that has all legit KO features built into ebenezer by itself.
    Legit KO files are no good to me, server is nothing special or unique aswell.
    Well, how exactly do you think they accomplish it? The same way I do. I'm not sure what your point was there.

Aftermath still owes me money for dedi installation so i've created second account on dedi which was visible TO ALL USERS ON DEDI. I've also told Rick he should delete the extra accounts, even tho i had access to one of them, but he didn't, of course he didn't knew i have access, but i did somehow informed him that he should delete the accounts.
    I created second account in case I wouldn't receive the rest of the money that was promissed. I could wipe the whole server before it even started but i didn't. I didn't harm the server at all and never received the rest of the money either.
    Says it all, and here I thought you actually were telling the truth about the items.

[Sunday, 20 April 2014 7:46 PM] Pačnik:

<<< i didn't take any files i only gave myself shard+8 :P
    i have acme, ur files are useless to me as i have no TBL editor or anything, no point in taking them— Pačnik, Sunday, 20 April 2014 7:46 PM
    [Sunday, 20 April 2014 7:54 PM] Pačnik:

<<< was only 2 shards i dont' see big deal come on,was fair that i took myself these 2 weapons is better instead of u paying me 10 $

i only logged root when it was clear install there were no files, when i first tested that the password worked

and i told rick to delete extra users on dedi aswell— Pačnik, Sunday, 20 April 2014 7:54 PM
    [Sunday, 20 April 2014 8:12 PM] Pačnik:

<<< i fucked up, i'm sorry, i shouldn't do it in the first place

i was hoping that i'll give myself some gear from time to time
    i was greedy and was blinded by greed beacuse once u get a little taste u want more and more i'm sorry
    and i do have acme i promisse u won't see any of ur work anywhere
    http://shrani.si/f/17/pG/1oirckEp/asdd.png
    i didn't take any of files at all— Pačnik, Sunday, 20 April 2014 8:12 PM
    To me it looks like Aftermath just wants to chargeback twostars beacuse server is a fail, not beacuse of me,as i trully didn't harm server performance itself at all. Server would NEVER generate enough money to cover amount invested and paid to twostars (over 500 $). All the bullshit going on seems pretty much as a cover up to get the money back that Aftermath headlessly invested.
    Over? Not even $500, that's excluding Paypal fees -- and this was back in February, so all the bugfixes/improvements, reconfiguring the server (and killing off your access) DURING launch (because ???), not to mention the beck and call shit... that was all pro bono.

I am not a scammer and I have a good reputation as GM. i was never corrupting, but i've often got rewards in KC from the owners themselves. Owner of Helios KO knows everything, he also has logs, there was nothing wrong there, there were no issues.
    Before, maybe. Now you don't look so great.
    You shouldn't have even had access to the server in the first place, I don't even know why that occurred. For some reason Dean turned to you instead (which turned out bad for both him and myself, eh?), and you repaid him in kind by setting yourself up with full administrative access, which you logged into often and claimed you injected items with (as for the files, it sounds a lot like you pulled them after all; you keep changing your wording around each time you explain how worthless you think they are... such trust).

Anyway, while you may not be technically corrupt as you were never part of staff, you're certainly somewhere fairly ranked high up on that scale with your taking advantage of Dean, setting yourself up with full administrative access, and claiming to have injected those items (not to mention most likely stealing all of the server files in the process).

i only logged root when it was clear install there were no files, when i first tested that the password worked
    Seriously? That may be so, but you did log into your other administrative account repeatedly and were on during the official launch (until I kicked you out).

and i told rick to delete extra users on dedi aswell
    Why didn't you? Or more to the point why did you create it in the first place?

Oh, that's right:
    Or was it because of your other claim:

[Sunday, 20 April 2014 7:54 PM] Pačnik:

<<< was only 2 shards i dont' see big deal come on,was fair that i took myself these 2 weapons is better instead of u paying me 10 $

and i told rick to delete extra users on dedi aswell— Pačnik, Sunday, 20 April 2014 7:54 PM
    [Sunday, 20 April 2014 8:12 PM] Pačnik:

<<< i fucked up, i'm sorry, i shouldn't do it in the first place

i was hoping that i'll give myself some gear from time to time
    i was greedy and was blinded by greed beacuse once u get a little taste u want more and more i'm sorry
    and i do have acme i promisse u won't see any of ur work anywhere
    http://shrani.si/f/17/pG/1oirckEp/asdd.png
    i didn't take any of files at all— Pačnik, Sunday, 20 April 2014 8:12 PM
    It's hard to tell. You need to stick to one story.
    Whichever the story, your intentions certainly weren't pure; if they were, the account would never have been created and you wouldn't have injected those items (if you're even telling the truth about that, I couldn't say for certain as I never dealt with that -- I assume (more like hope) Rick did).

This drama is such a bullshit just to recover ur cash from twostars.
    Different shit.

As you can see from the logs, my longest RDP connection lasted 2 minutes on root when it was fresh install, i couldn't take something from fresh installed OS besides create account.
    From logs I saw you were connected at one point for almost 3 hours in one session (2h55min if I recall correctly). As far as the durations go, I never updated that tool to support R2 correctly, the log formats slightly changed so a lot of the trimmed down entries shown in my viewer are missing durations (also the 2h55min one was in another screenshot Dean didn't link you to). I did, however, traipse through them manually to see exactly what you'd been up to.

I did give myself two shards +8 on Legit KO from second account and was planning to gear myself up slowly as server grows, but let's be serious, shards are joke items.
    Ahhhhhh. So you're claiming this as well still. Right, so you did it as your own personal "security" as well as for personal greed. Right.
    In which case, ignore the above -- evidently in this story both reasons apply.

I've said what i had to say, and Aftermath, resolve your issues yourself and face your problems without blaming it on others to make yourself feel better.

They were all pupets in your hands which you had bought with money.

Peace
    Dean has his issues, and while he never should have let you do that at all (*I* was supposed to do that, if only for the sake of ensuring people like you can't get in), you're the only one passing blame right now.
    You gave yourself access. You abused it.

I fail to see how Dean trusting you to do a job is Dean's fault when you clearly abused that trust for your own nefarious purposes.

That is all.

(Sorry, I didn't see this post before >_<)

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Snip.
    I am by no means an angel, Dean does still owes me part of money for OS installation, i did make user account that i shouldn't, and i did gave myself two shards+8. My intentions defenitly weren't pure as you may say it or i wouldn't make the account at all, but they also weren't exactly bad, bad in a way that they would harm the server.

There is nothing to deny but when greed and power comes together you know the outcome.

I already told the same above as i've told now.

When i heard about the "charge back" part that was the part when i was referring to as the bullshit, as i was "suppose to be" the reason of chargeback while server was not harmed at all, this would make no scence.
    But you guys said yourself files are useless without client,tbl editor and the exe, so what you have to worry then?

Was i sneaky? Yes
    Was it gay of me to do this ? Yes

Nothing else to add here, what happend happend, luckily nothing bad happend.

Everything was already previously explained i don't know what else you want to add here, you are keep bringing the drama back when it finaly settled down.

I am by no means an angel, Dean does still owes me part of money for OS installation, i did make user account that i shouldn't, and i did gave myself two shards+8. My intentions defenitly weren't pure as you may say it or i wouldn't make the account at all, but they also weren't exactly bad, bad in a way that they would harm the server.

There is nothing to deny but when greed and power comes together you know the outcome.

I already told the same above as i've told now.

When i heard about the "charge back" part that was the part when i was referring to as the bullshit, as i was "suppose to be" the reason of chargeback while server was not harmed at all, this would make no scence.
    But you guys said yourself files are useless without client,tbl editor and the exe, so what you have to worry then?

Was i sneaky? Yes

Nothing else to add here, what happend happend, luckily nothing bad happend.

Everything was already previously explained i don't know what else you want to add here, you are keep bringing the drama back when it finaly settled down.
    your scum, people like you deserve life bans

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

It makes me happy you finally decided to tell people you are gay bro, You don't have to hide it anymore

LOL

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Twoey you probably won't know how to explain this since you don't play the game and you probably don't know exactly to what i'm refering too, but the original usko client version 1298 you uploaded on snoxd, has amazingly smooth combo (no skill fails which occur on many databases). Can you explain to me which file in that client or multiple files cover that? Cause I sure want to force in future developers to start using those original files for the smooth combo that shit is so amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVicCD8FmMs

Knock it off!

Banned Regular Member

I am by no means an angel, Dean does still owes me part of money for OS installation,
    i gave u money i owe u nothing and for logging my dedi MEH thanks you got 24 $ from me thats for the os.
    you logged my dedi so thank you. + you got 24$ from me

Banned Senior Member

Boss war in about 30 minutes.

P.S Ice/Light shot is back but with a 25 second CD. Starter earrings are R.E/W.E/C.E now as well. I figure to solve the ice issue is to let pepole be able to have more res.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

SexyLittleAnimal, do you work for OVH ? I don't get why someone 'd ask someone else to install his OS while OVH provides OS installation ?

Anyways, I remember vincent couple months ago (could be year(s) ago too, lol) saying that you had been logged on his dedicated server and you took his files/fb he was working on.
    I found it strange at that time but I thought that it was just a bad/unlucky/random moment. I didn't know that you do it as a hobby or something like that =p.
    Last edited by nickos3; 04-22-2014 at 12:13 PM. Reason: typo

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I found it strange at that time but I thought that it was just a bad/unlucky/random moment. I didn't know that you do it as a hobby or something like that =p.
    I verý loled xD
    AfterMath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    SexyLittleAnimal, do you work for OVH ? I don't get why someone 'd ask someone else to install his OS while OVH provides OS installation ?

Anyways, I remember vincent couple months ago (could be year(s) ago too, lol) saying that you had been logged on his dedicated server and you took his files/fb he was working on.

How do you think sheldon got so many good items on Legacy?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 12
    11-06-2016, 06:06 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-08-2014, 11:16 PM
  3. Hits: 34
    08-20-2014, 05:04 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-27-2014, 01:42 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    05-31-2014, 11:10 PM
  6. Hits: 6