Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839
Like Tree185Likes

Delete this topic.

This is a discussion on Delete this topic. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jamm1n So two got charged back Originally Posted by twostars Just for the record, I haven't, but ...
Page: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    So two got charged back
    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Just for the record, I haven't, but he threatened to. Pretty sure it's past Paypal's dispute period now, anyway. Small consolation.
    So, today I received an e-mail from Paypal:
    Notification of Deferred Dispute: Case no.PP-003-101-678-044
    We are contacting you to let you know that one of your buyers recently visited the Resolution Centre and attempted to open a dispute against a payment. The buyer wished to dispute the payment sent on 18 Feb 2014 (Transaction 1U658854R9624151G). This dispute has been deferred because it was not opened within 45 days of payment.

Although this dispute is not eligible for negotiation in the Resolution Centre, we have noted that the buyer was dissatisfied with this transaction.

We encourage you to work directly with the buyer to resolve this matter and take this opportunity to provide customer service as you see fit.
    Such try.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    So, today I received an e-mail from Paypal:

Such try.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrMRmEeCfJM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHP4VbhtGJ4
    btw my bank is not paypal/

Banned Regular Member

aight got the money back!

thx!!

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDeluxe View Post
    aight got the money back!

thx!!
    thank you.

i was on easter shit. So what happend, please a quick summary I'm interested!!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    i was on easter shit. So what happend, please a quick summary I'm interested!!
    Well to sum it up for you if you don't wanna read back through the topic (I'm not the blame btw)

- Dean started causing major drama

- Dean was constantly on skype causing drama (I tryed calming him down many times and that failed)

- I couldn't take it anymore because it was happening very frequently behind the scenes.

- I resigned from the admin team

- Dean shut the server off even tho he had all the files,paypal in his name, and the panel domain in his name. No clue why he shut it off because the server was in perfect shape. Just goes to show he couldn't do it without me.

- Everyone demanded money back (he gave.)

- He is now threatening to chargeback me and twostars for no reason.

I'm now in the process of re-opening a server with ginger Chance so no one can mess it up for me. I saw my results when legitko had tons of positive feedback and CZ active as fuck all day. I know what I'm capable of now.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Well to sum it up for you if you don't wanna read back through the topic (I'm not the blame btw)

- Dean was constantly on skype causing drama (I tryed calming him down many times and that failed)

- I couldn't take it anymore because it was happening very frequently behind the scenes.

- Dean shut the server off even tho he had all the files,paypal in his name, and the panel domain in his name. No clue why he shut it off because the server was in perfect shape. Just goes to show he couldn't do it without me.

I'm now in the process of re-opening a server with ginger Chance so no one can mess it up for me. I saw my results when legitko had tons of positive feedback and CZ active as fuck all day. I know what I'm capable of now.
    That's because you were being stupid. Starting a server with an immature retard is a bad idea. Be careful next time.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    That's because you were being stupid. Starting a server with an immature retard is a bad idea. Be careful next time.
    I've known him for 5 years. He promised me before the server started he wouldn't do any of that stuff. I trusted him but it backfired.

Banned Senior Member

rick your not using the 550 $ worth of files hackshield client server files and pus and panel and scripts. that i paid for got that thats just scamming me and i have a right to them
    so you can send me the files.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aussieguy View Post
    rick your not using the 550 $ worth of files hackshield client server files and pus and panel and scripts. that i paid for got that thats just scamming me and i have a right to them
    so you can send me the files.
    I think he's right.
    aussieguy likes this.

I find it oddly hilarious how easy it is for you to point the finger at someone we all know you've played with for years, with whom you collaborated with, yet expect to walk off in a ray of golden light because you couldn't handle the heat - knowing good and well what kind of community KO has to offer. for "reputation" was it? You may need to re evaluate your definition of friendship rick.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    I think he's right.
    Yeah

Ok. I just read everything I don't regret it. Fucking EPIC

Had such a blast reading thru everything. From Dean posting youtube videos to him blaming the trolls Anyways I wont use any insulting words about Dean cause elias is gonna bann my ass as soon as he gets the chance. But I'll say he is a stoopid man!!!

Also "bombshell" i think(If i am not wrong) Twostars is from Australia. So many insulting posts about Australia cause of Dean. Love it!

Anyways Rick, remember on Sexyko before we made our "own" clan. Well Dean fucked that clan also.

Anywho. I hope this learns idiots who donate towards any server not just this. Dont fucking Pre-Donate or donate until the server has been stabel for some time.

Regards

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by liljamika23 View Post
    damn dean... i was just in a party with u a few days ago and everything was fine. How could u let something so small do all this?

anyways rick i just wanted to thank you for all the work uve put into the server, i really enjoyed playing it even tho it was only a short while. At least now you know who you could trust. If you were to open another server up you could still count me in. cya soon
    Hey, long time. I don't even remember your ID back then anymore I think it was in Logos?

anyway... aftermath banned? wasn't he paying people? i dun get it.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    anyway... aftermath banned? wasn't he paying people? i dun get it.
    I vaguely mentioned he was trying to charge me back in another thread (not that I didn't mention it here), which he then admitted to in a reply he deleted shortly after... but not before a mod saw.
    So... yeah. Apparently he's going to the (Australian) police next, since he's not having much luck with Paypal, "Skype police", or his bank...

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 12
    11-06-2016, 06:06 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-08-2014, 11:16 PM
  3. Hits: 34
    08-20-2014, 05:04 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-27-2014, 01:42 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    05-31-2014, 11:10 PM