Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Delete this topic.

This is a discussion on Delete this topic. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; EOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we r not doing this so what? are you doing why don't you just leave ( you wont tho ...
Page: 12

Banned Regular Member

EOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we r not doing this so what?
    are you doing why don't you just leave ( you wont tho ) yet we r doing shit?

@ BACK ON TOPIC GO LEGITKO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA
    Last edited by AfterMath; 04-13-2014 at 11:59 AM.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Every server topic has some trolls, always have had and always will have. The point is the more you reply and try to argue with them the more "EXP" you're feeding them :P Shit talk is everywhere. However john, I will tell you that server is not money based lol. The rates are made so non donatos can gear up decently and in normal time. The PUS sells weapons+6 and not+8. Those same weapons are droping of riotes at +5. without trina is 35% to+8 which is more then enough considering the fast farm for BF weapons. Whoever wanted to donate on beta it's their choice and their alone. Getting free KC is only natural and obivous gesture of showing some appreciation to the supportes wouldn't you agree? I don't know if you've tested beta but out of like 5 or 6 +5s you can make +8 if you got some sense in your head how to do upgrades :P
    AfterMath and bigdudle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Yeah, the same 3-4 trolls that have been lurking my serv topics now for the past 2-3 months. I don't care about their opinion, in all honesty. I've had enough positive feedback to know what people think of this server, and well John is just being John, hes a ginger from Norway.
    aight so we should shut the hell up if we like to say something negative about the server? while you could use that information to improve and maybe fix what is lacking, but it's your server and in the end we can't tell you what to do. I don't just understand why you get all defensive and attacking us if we are asking a simple question... and still would love to hear the reason for the KC , but guess aftermath can't give us a answer.

no matter , what. Admin should always stay calm.
    ZeroH and MrRapist like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    aight so we should shut the hell up if we like to say something negative about the server? while you could use that information to improve and maybe fix what is lacking, but it's your server and in the end we can't tell you what to do. I don't just understand why you get all defensive and attacking us if we are asking a simple question... and still would love to hear the reason for the KC , but guess aftermath can't give us a answer.

no matter , what. Admin should always stay calm.
    I consider bigdudle as the admin,AfterMath is just a retarded money tool.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Banned Regular Member

and i consider you and mortal with no lifes to belittle other people, real mature right?
    how about you all act your age and not your shoe size and @ mortal u both keep replying so obviously u both are not carlm just trying to cause flames mortal as u do in every topic on ko4life. and as many more people here does also just grow up as u guys are going offtopic YET i have to keep telling yous its the last time troll us all u want ok we wont reply!

I don't know how many times I've had to tell you guys to stop the useless bullshit in this topic. If you don't want to play the server, GTFO out of my topic. I'm tired of waking up each day reading over 2 pages of pointless ass posts. You either want to play, or you don't. Saying we're in it for the money is a real joke btw John.

I'm going to make one fucking good point clear. If we were in this for the $ tell me why in the fucking hell have I spent about 6-7 months now putting everything together and making sure they're no issues. I'm not Grobar, I won't put the server up to make a quick buck then go MIA. The people that was on our beta have already saw our PUS as well, ABSOLUTELY everything is obtainable besides premiums. You know me better than this John and that was stupid to even say.

Honestly, I'm tired of the shit. Either you guys are playing or you aren't, they're no need to constantly come on here and talk smack. Once again I'm going to have to contact Elias to clean this topic up.

All I'm going to say is we have about 250-300 people waiting for the server (easily.)

Now, for the 20th time I'm asking nicely for everything to get back on topic.

Edit : P.S your damn loss if you don't play, this server will be fucking amazing.
    First of all. I only pointed out one thing, dean gets all defensive about it and i dont know what to think of he's replies.
    But it seems very obvious that u guys are very defensive about the server. I made a single post about 1 aspect of ur "advertisement" and u call it bullshit and shit like that. Again let me make this clear, i never mentioned that server will fail or anything.

I firmly believe that u should take ur head out of you're ass. Cause we didn talk shit about you're server since i posted that "controversy". I only questioned you're server .
    And then you tell me i should leave ur topic, cause im concerned about ur server? Don't even know what to think about that. Believe or not, my intends were not to hurt ur server. '

Anyways thoose numbers you pulled out, got anything to back it up.? Cause i certainly arent convinced.
    I dont see alot of ppl, screaming "when server is up". "whoose up for making a clan.".. etc.. you get it.

Anyways good luck with cleaning this topic cause only thing u can take is positives in life(Dont see any reason why elias should clean the topic, we are only here discussing you're server). Here is a tip : Negative critisim or failure is the best way to learn.
    AfterMath likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Off Topic Posts are going to Be ignored By Me And Rick Thanks ! includes shit talkers.

Banned Senior Member

Glad it took you almost 12 pages to come to this conclusion. Can this server just be effing released already... lol.

LOL act your age and not your shoe size.

AfterMath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    and i consider you and mortal with no lifes to belittle other people, real mature right?
    how about you all act your age and not your shoe size and @ mortal u both keep replying so obviously u both are not carlm just trying to cause flames mortal as u do in every topic on ko4life. and as many more people here does also just grow up as u guys are going offtopic YET i have to keep telling yous its the last time troll us all u want ok we wont reply!
    so instead of just giving us a honest answer you start talk crap about our behaviour in this forum?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Glad it took you almost 12 pages to come to this conclusion. Can this server just be effing released already... lol.
    We've decided which dedi we're going to buy and it will be purchased around this coming Wed. The ETA most likely will be on a day next week (Friday/Sat/Sunday) one of those days.
    ReesesPieces likes this.

Banned

I don't know how many times I've had to tell you guys to stop the useless bullshit in this topic. If you don't want to play the server, GTFO out of my topic. I'm tired of waking up each day reading over 2 pages of pointless ass posts. You either want to play, or you don't.
    Yeah... that's not how it works, though. I don't know how many posts you haver per page but I have over 20 and almost every single post was somehow related to this server. Besides that you cannot tell people to stop posting "useless bullshit", because what you consider bullshit is considered an opinion by the rest. Sure you can call pendexo and have him clean up YOUR topic and he will delete what he considers as junk but that can and will most likely backfire. And I'll tell you why;

I'm different than those other topics. I don't want this type of stuff in my server advertising topic.
    So if you do not want them to say anything negative about your server in your advertisement topic - guys you are free to open a discussion topic about this server.

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    Uhh. You are the one going offtopic. You avoided their questions yet again and only commented their behaviour. I am pretty sure everyone knows by know what you think of them... You cannot tell people to grow up when they ask questions regarding the server and at the same time act as if you sit below the salt.

Just my thoughts. Good luck with the server. Who knows I may stop by

Rapist heads down you killed it!

Banned Senior Member

Ok we'll leave it at what Rapist said and thats that. I would like to ask nicely for you guys to get back on topic and no more of these flame wars and stuff. I'll have you all know we've put our heart and soul into this server and really want it to work out perfectly. It's been a big dream of ours to run our own server now since forever. Just knowing that people will enjoy playing on something you've put a lot of time into it is a good feeling. John, trust me man, there is a lot of people waiting for the server. We are constantly asked via facebook/skype/forums all the time for an ETA.

I'd like to apologize of telling you guys to gtfo yesterday, that may of been a bit harsh but I had just woken up and I read a lot of drama which I didn't want to see. Also, to clear up the 'KC before official' thing. There was a few people that actually asked us if they are able to donate before official (close friends) so we decided to just let people know they'd get extra KC by donating before official. We didn't force anyone to donate. I've saw other servers that have mentioned to donate before official and nothing was said about that.

Anyway - we hope to have the dedi ordered on Wed. It takes 6-24 hours once its ordered for them to give us the login details. Once we have the server ready and set up we'll give an ETA. It'll prob take a few hours to get everything ready to go. I just hope everything is ready for launch this week as this server is long overdue now.

Ok we'll leave it at what Rapist said and thats that. I would like to ask nicely for you guys to get back on topic and no more of these flame wars and stuff.
    at what point was my question off topic?

Also, to clear up the 'KC before official' thing. There was a few people that actually asked us if they are able to donate before official (close friends) so we decided to just let people know they'd get extra KC by donating before official.
    was it so hard to give answer earlier, before all the "flame and off topic" according to you started? commenting our behaviour and insulting , because he couldn't provide us an answer was ridiculous and very immature.

My body is ready

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 12
    11-06-2016, 06:06 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-08-2014, 11:16 PM
  3. Hits: 34
    08-20-2014, 05:04 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-27-2014, 01:42 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    05-31-2014, 11:10 PM