Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 585
Like Tree185Likes

Delete this topic.

This is a discussion on Delete this topic. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I guess i would start to donate in PVS, so i can play with op items and then get the ...
Page: 38


  1. #556
    Senior Member ketcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    237

    Default

    I guess i would start to donate in PVS, so i can play with op items and then get the money back. When you put money in a bank, and if that bank closes, you lose ur money...Investment is a risk.

  2. #557
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    resigning because of "drama" is going to effect your "reputation" just the same. Basically it go to hot in the kitchen and you got the eff out lol. There is drama behind every ko server, not being able to deal with and control it isn't a good quality for a server owner to have.
    Something you don't really realize is Prodigy, I never shut the server down, Aftermath did. I simply quit from the admin team because I didn't want to keep putting up with bullshit. Not from the players, from Aftermath himself. Don't ask me why Aftermath shut the server off when I had it running perfectly fine. ~100 users on all day long and reached 160+ on official. There was no complains apart from archers which I had just fixed yesterday. So technically, the server didn't die because of me, it died because of him. He had all the power to continue running the server and it's not my fault that he didnt. This is exactly why I'm no reason to be blamed. Go back in the posts and look for yourself as to why the server is off.

    I simply resigned from the admin team, everything was in his name (dedi,paypal,domain.) There was no need for the server to go off.

  3. #558
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    cut rick some slack wasn't his fault

  4. #559
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    cut rick some slack wasn't his fault
    He's not completely innocent

  5. #560
    xcrippledx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I was planning on doing something else than masturbating... Only took 4 days to get back to it.

    On a more serious note, any other alike servers worth playing?

  6. #561

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    resigning because of "drama" is going to effect your "reputation" just the same. Basically it go to hot in the kitchen and you got the eff out lol. There is drama behind every ko server, not being able to deal with and control it isn't a good quality for a server owner to have.

    I'm gonna stop you right there on that, I fully support him quitting... If you had a boss who did not know shit about the operation he was running other than "We Sell GREEN BEANS" And your the farmer who tends the soil, sows the corn, reaps it, and packages it, and delivers it, and then goes to your house to cook it for you too..... And The boss who knows u sell corn, always shows up when you go to market saying... "HEY GUYS IF U DONT LIKE OUR GREEN BEANS FUCK OFF"... And you cannot convince him that.. dude were selling Corn.... Basicly, Aftermath totally front ends the drama, Raises the hell, Does not have any idea of what business like decisions should be.

    Gucci was used by Aftermath.

    Gucci tried to clean up after the messes, that aftermath made, clean up the drama and attempted to make good on all the Flak he caught for Aftermaths drama queen issues, Seriously.. Rick ran an amazing server, and tried his best to keep it going... It's not one of those "Hot in the kitchen" kinda things..

    Think about it, If you work your ass off at a company, doing something for somone who does not know how to do your job, constantly take flack, try to do PR face saving, and they continue to treat you like shit, You're going to quit that job.

    I have complete respect for Gucci and what he did, he stood up and said he's done with the drama, and the shit... if you guys can stop for a moment, and can imagine about what he actually dealt with on a daily basis, i mean you see the drama in the forums Aftermath causes, What if you were the guy supposed to make things work, would u not guess Aftermath prolly did the same shit only 10 times worse on a much closer level?...

    I would think he did.. Anyways.. +1 i would play, and pay to any server Gucci ran, as long as he got the profits from it, and i think he realizes now that he's capable of being the one in control.

  7. #562
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    65

    Default

    I've been following this server for a while. Glad I didn't waste my time on this..

  8. #563
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Only in this forum would you see KO related to green beans.

  9. #564
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by costo View Post
    I'm gonna stop you right there on that, I fully support him quitting... If you had a boss who did not know shit about the operation he was running other than "We Sell GREEN BEANS" And your the farmer who tends the soil, sows the corn, reaps it, and packages it, and delivers it, and then goes to your house to cook it for you too..... And The boss who knows u sell corn, always shows up when you go to market saying... "HEY GUYS IF U DONT LIKE OUR GREEN BEANS FUCK OFF"... And you cannot convince him that.. dude were selling Corn.... Basicly, Aftermath totally front ends the drama, Raises the hell, Does not have any idea of what business like decisions should be.

    Gucci was used by Aftermath.

    Gucci tried to clean up after the messes, that aftermath made, clean up the drama and attempted to make good on all the Flak he caught for Aftermaths drama queen issues, Seriously.. Rick ran an amazing server, and tried his best to keep it going... It's not one of those "Hot in the kitchen" kinda things..

    Think about it, If you work your ass off at a company, doing something for somone who does not know how to do your job, constantly take flack, try to do PR face saving, and they continue to treat you like shit, You're going to quit that job.

    I have complete respect for Gucci and what he did, he stood up and said he's done with the drama, and the shit... if you guys can stop for a moment, and can imagine about what he actually dealt with on a daily basis, i mean you see the drama in the forums Aftermath causes, What if you were the guy supposed to make things work, would u not guess Aftermath prolly did the same shit only 10 times worse on a much closer level?...

    I would think he did.. Anyways.. +1 i would play, and pay to any server Gucci ran, as long as he got the profits from it, and i think he realizes now that he's capable of being the one in control.
    do your thighs hurt?
    Prodigy™ likes this.

  10. #565

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9

    Default

    damn dean... i was just in a party with u a few days ago and everything was fine. How could u let something so small do all this?

    anyways rick i just wanted to thank you for all the work uve put into the server, i really enjoyed playing it even tho it was only a short while. At least now you know who you could trust. If you were to open another server up you could still count me in. cya soon

  11. #566
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liljamika23 View Post
    damn dean... i was just in a party with u a few days ago and everything was fine. How could u let something so small do all this?

    anyways rick i just wanted to thank you for all the work uve put into the server, i really enjoyed playing it even tho it was only a short while. At least now you know who you could trust. If you were to open another server up you could still count me in. cya soon
    I pmed you nikka.

  12. #567
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Still waiting on refund

  13. #568
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    Still waiting on refund
    Take that up with Aftermath, not me, wasn't in my paypal sir.

  14. #569
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Take that up with Aftermath, not me, wasn't in my paypal sir.
    It was for aftermath

  15. #570
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    Funny you mention it.



    He is that guy..... leaves a lot to top it off.

    On topic: I really hope you guys get your money back. Sadly, I didn't play here cause I saw this coming a mile away. =/
    Ahahaha dat bronze V

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 12
    11-06-2016, 06:06 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-08-2014, 11:16 PM
  3. Hits: 11
    08-20-2014, 05:04 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-27-2014, 01:42 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    05-31-2014, 11:10 PM
  6. Hits: 6
    05-07-2014, 08:21 PM
  7. Hits: 2
    04-28-2014, 01:40 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    04-28-2014, 05:55 AM
  9. Hits: 1
    04-24-2014, 09:21 AM
  10. Hits: 1
    04-23-2014, 07:24 PM
  11. Hits: 1
    04-23-2014, 10:20 AM
  12. Hits: 11
    04-23-2014, 05:14 AM
  13. Hits: 2
    04-21-2014, 08:01 AM
  14. Hits: 2
    04-18-2014, 05:13 AM
  15. Hits: 30
    04-17-2014, 10:58 AM
  16. Hits: 2
    04-14-2014, 10:20 AM
  17. Hits: 25
    04-13-2014, 11:26 AM
  18. Hits: 2
    04-12-2014, 04:34 PM
  19. Hits: 4
    04-10-2014, 02:18 PM
  20. Hits: 71
    04-05-2014, 04:23 PM
  21. Hits: 2
    04-05-2014, 02:46 PM
  22. Hits: 1
    04-05-2014, 10:06 AM
  23. Hits: 8
    04-05-2014, 06:41 AM
  24. Hits: 46
    04-04-2014, 03:55 AM
  25. Hits: 2
    03-31-2014, 09:52 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    03-31-2014, 09:41 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    03-22-2014, 10:22 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Open Beta Starting Today! - 9 Dragons..
    By Chuck Norris in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 10:06 AM
  3. Legend of Ares Open Beta
    By Fantasy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 12:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •