Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 585
Like Tree185Likes

Delete this topic.

This is a discussion on Delete this topic. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by johny Buy facebook LIKES!!!!! <3 baby 10+likes....
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Buy facebook LIKES!!!!!
    <3 baby 10+likes.

  2. #122
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Nice server indeed.
    AfterMath likes this.

  3. #123
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    i have promoted LegitKO facebook Page and posts
    Last edited by AfterMath; 04-05-2014 at 06:16 PM.

  4. #124
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Well guys they're some semi-bad news. The original ETA of the server release will have to be changed. We ran into some issues with the dedi we was going to purchase and had to request a refund which will take up to 1-2 days. We're also going to be short a little cash so thats another 2-3 days wait. The ETA will more than likely be pushed up another week or so (not sure yet.) It's better that we announce this now instead of playing a gambling game hoping that we'd have the dedi ready by Friday which in all honesty we most likely would not now since we ran into this problem.

    We will let everyone know soon when the new ETA is and sorry for this.

  5. #125
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Well guys they're some semi-bad news. The original ETA of the server release will have to be changed. We ran into some issues with the dedi we was going to purchase and had to request a refund which will take up to 1-2 days. We're also going to be short a little cash so thats another 2-3 days wait. The ETA will more than likely be pushed up another week or so (not sure yet.) It's better that we announce this now instead of playing a gambling game hoping that we'd have the dedi ready by Friday which in all honesty we most likely would not now since we ran into this problem.

    We will let everyone know soon when the new ETA is and sorry for this.
    Nooooooo..!

    Guess I wont be able to play then...

  6. #126
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Nooooooo..!

    Guess I wont be able to play then...
    It won't be delayed that long :P ETA will be pretty soon. Just gotta work out the date.

  7. #127
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    It won't be delayed that long :P ETA will be pretty soon. Just gotta work out the date.
    Best thing you can do is wait untill you are sure you can provide a good experience for your players. If some one cant wait for this then its too bad for them.

    Best of luck man, hope your project does well.

  8. #128
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    It won't be delayed that long :P ETA will be pretty soon. Just gotta work out the date.
    I said that coz I have 10 days break from the army and I wanted to play a bit

    But like Jamm1n said, dont rush with it unless you are sure everything is ok, coz we all know what happens to a server that had unsuccseful start...

  9. #129
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I said that coz I have 10 days break from the army and I wanted to play a bit

    But like Jamm1n said, dont rush with it unless you are sure everything is ok, coz we all know what happens to a server that had unsuccseful start...
    me or gucci will update u all soon and yesh so true mate

  10. #130
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Why i can not browse your forum unregistered ? I was trying to see drop list. I was wondering is solo farming possible on this server ?

  11. #131
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kalc91 View Post
    Why i can not browse your forum unregistered ? I was trying to see drop list. I was wondering is solo farming possible on this server ?
    Solo farming shells and what not,high class weapons is probably possible to do solo,considering that you get chitins and glave when you start (if you're warrior),but farming some harder mobs from bifrost or juraid is not going to be possible,you'll at least need a healer/duffer and one more dps to do it effectively.

  12. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    I was asking because i would like to farm with bp.

  13. #133
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Yes it is very possible. All those mobs are designed to be solo'd (same for Bi-Frost mobs.)

    Bosses however in UTC take around a party or 2, and bosses such as Talos/TK can take up to 3 people.

  14. #134
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Question regarding dedis post your thourghts

  15. #135
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    ShoutBox On All Pages. vote + reply

    EDIT its been decided + added.
    Last edited by AfterMath; 04-10-2014 at 06:49 AM.

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 12
    11-06-2016, 06:06 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-08-2014, 11:16 PM
  3. Hits: 11
    08-20-2014, 05:04 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-27-2014, 01:42 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    05-31-2014, 11:10 PM
  6. Hits: 6
    05-07-2014, 08:21 PM
  7. Hits: 2
    04-28-2014, 01:40 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    04-28-2014, 05:55 AM
  9. Hits: 1
    04-24-2014, 09:21 AM
  10. Hits: 1
    04-23-2014, 07:24 PM
  11. Hits: 1
    04-23-2014, 10:20 AM
  12. Hits: 11
    04-23-2014, 05:14 AM
  13. Hits: 2
    04-21-2014, 08:01 AM
  14. Hits: 2
    04-18-2014, 05:13 AM
  15. Hits: 30
    04-17-2014, 10:58 AM
  16. Hits: 2
    04-14-2014, 10:20 AM
  17. Hits: 25
    04-13-2014, 11:26 AM
  18. Hits: 2
    04-12-2014, 04:34 PM
  19. Hits: 4
    04-10-2014, 02:18 PM
  20. Hits: 71
    04-05-2014, 04:23 PM
  21. Hits: 2
    04-05-2014, 02:46 PM
  22. Hits: 1
    04-05-2014, 10:06 AM
  23. Hits: 8
    04-05-2014, 06:41 AM
  24. Hits: 46
    04-04-2014, 03:55 AM
  25. Hits: 2
    03-31-2014, 09:52 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    03-31-2014, 09:41 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    03-22-2014, 10:22 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Open Beta Starting Today! - 9 Dragons..
    By Chuck Norris in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 10:06 AM
  3. Legend of Ares Open Beta
    By Fantasy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 12:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •