Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

delete topic

This is a discussion on delete topic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; new advertisement topic is now online thisone can be deleted !...
Page: 1

Exclamation delete topic

new advertisement topic is now online thisone can be deleted !
    Last edited by xolyansa; 07-14-2014 at 11:41 AM.
    azreal313 likes this.

1. why did you make 3 topics?
    2. the server owned is scammer and known as realizt

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    1. why did you make 3 topics?
    2. the server owned is scammer and known as realizt
    1) When we open topic forum was have some connection problems. We are sorry for flood topics.

2) As i am speaking right now i am speaking as our whole team. Reallizt has never been the owner of the server. He only was maintaining the server %30 of the income and he did this as promised. Took care of the server files / game / client and we paid his part. The fun part is that he was the admin who allowed you to the team was actually Reallizt so you should be thankful to him cause he gave you a chance and also paid you for your help. We never wanted you cause you are a child and we were aware of this. Just like the way you turned your back onto like you are doing right now. (sending conversations between you and him to the admins) while he has never done you or anyone on this forum wrong. I am not defending Reallizt but i have never seen a single proof of him being a scammer. I can assure that he is a great developer and have no doubts about that. Since we are not the only server he is helping. He also supports BazingaKO and yet also Olympusgaming and other big servers around the forum and none of the admins of those servers ever said he was a scammer. It is also a shame that the admins are keep banning our accounts on forums without giving us the chance to tell our part of the story or without doing any real research so please shame on you..

Nowdays the Reallizt you are talking about has no time to work on KO so he is no part of our team anymore also. This can be approved by other server admins aswell. The Reallizt we know is a Really nice guy with alot of KO knowledge (This was approved in the last myKO since he managed to keep the server running without any problems without crashing and fixing all the problems assoon as they appeared)

anyways i am awaiting the proof of Reallizt being a scammer. Before banning this account also.

And yet also HealMachine you unthankfull dog. You should be thankfull cause you earned money thanks to Reallizt and had given you a chance, you will never ever have the chance of being a part the my-KO community anymore and you are lucky cause the old myko topics got deleted cause i can remember you defending Reallizt just a month ago
    Last edited by xolyansa; 06-26-2014 at 02:08 AM.
    azreal313 and SheldonCooper like this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    As i am speaking right now i am speaking as our whole team. Reallizt has never been the owner of the server. He only was maintaining the server %30 of the income and he did this as promised. Took care of the server files / game / client and we paid his part. The fun part is that he was the admin who allowed you to the team was actually Reallizt so you should be thankful to him cause he gave you a chance and also paid you for your help. We never wanted you cause you are a child and we were aware of this. Just like the way you turned your back onto like you are doing right now. (sending conversations between you and him to the admins) while he has never done you or anyone on this forum wrong. I am not defending Reallizt but i have never seen a single proof of him being a scammer. I can assure that he is a great developer and have no doubts about that. Since we are not the only server he is helping. He also supports BazingaKO and yet also Olympusgaming and other big servers around the forum and none of the admins of those servers ever said he was a scammer. It is also a shame that the admins are keep banning our accounts on forums without giving us the chance to tell our part of the story or without doing any real research so please shame on you..

Nowdays the Reallizt you are talking about has no time to work on KO so he is no part of our team anymore also. This can be approved by other server admins aswell. The Reallizt we know is a Really nice guy with alot of KO knowledge (This was approved in the last myKO since he managed to keep the server running without any problems without crashing and fixing all the problems assoon as they appeared)

anyways i am awaiting the proof of Reallizt being a scammer. Before banning this account also.

And yet also HealMachine you unthankfull dog. You should be thankfull cause you earned money thanks to Reallizt and had given you a chance, you will never ever have the chance of being a part the my-KO community anymore and you are lucky cause the old myko topics got deleted cause i can remember you defending Reallizt just a month ago
    thats how bar is dude .. you help him and after he goes Leeeerrroooooyyyy on your back :d or he blames you for his mistakes
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    thats how bar is dude .. you help him and after he goes Leeeerrroooooyyyy on your back :d or he blames you for his mistakes
    He is in the team of other servers right now and now he is flaming our server and talking shit about Reallizt with his buddies to make us look bad and the funny part is that the mods or admins which ban us without seeking the truth without justice..
    azreal313 likes this.

I used to play that server long time ago and the server seemed stable for the time it was up. I'll give it a try since theres no server worth playing at the moment
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    He is in the team of other servers right now and now he is flaming our server and talking shit about Reallizt with his buddies to make us look bad and the funny part is that the mods or admins which ban us without seeking the truth without justice..
    tell realizt thati made him banned. dylan stfu kid if you dont know what you talking about

tell realizt thati made him banned. dylan stfu kid if you dont know what you talking about
    love how "kid" stays your only argument against me while im 17 and more mature then you
    azreal313 likes this.

love how "kid" stays your only argument against me while im 17 and more mature then you
    cant even see it, anyway it is'nt your business about this server, i know that 100% this is realizt server. i got proofs from him that he is the server owner and how he is scammer. 1 of my friend told me what he did.

cant even see it, anyway it is'nt your business about this server, i know that 100% this is realizt server. i got proofs from him that he is the server owner and how he is scammer. 1 of my friend told me what he did.
    wait , tell me again without google translate
    azreal313 likes this.

wait , tell me again without google translate
    sure, dont talk about things you arent should'nt get involved. and this is the fucking last time that i am replaying to you here. if you do have a problem with me speak to me on skype.

sure, dont talk about things you arent should'nt get involved. and this is the fucking last time that i am replaying to you here. if you do have a problem with me speak to me on skype.
    mhmmm , you suck
    azreal313 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Hey I got a wonderful idea! Since you both loving talking to eachother! Take it to the fucking PM section.

Because the last thing I need on this forum is this server topic to be constantly bumped.
    azreal313 and bballfreak like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Hey I got a wonderful idea! Since you both loving talking to eachother! Take it to the fucking PM section.

Because the last thing I need on this forum is this server topic to be constantly bumped.
    (to dylan)if you do have a problem with me speak to me on skype.
    that why i did, if he do have a problem with me he can speak with me in skype, however i wont let this topic to be alive cus i know who is the admin and i know that guy which posted this post is a friend of him or might be realizt.

first time im agreeeing with this fagbag reeeses piecessss XD hahaahaa gj bud lmao
    azreal313 likes this.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    06-28-2014, 12:43 PM