Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

delete topic

This is a discussion on delete topic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe to bad realizt is 1 of the staf... People keep bashing him yet I've seen no ...
Page: 6

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    to bad realizt is 1 of the staf...
    People keep bashing him yet I've seen no reliable proof of him actually doing anything bad. Calling an owner a scammer seems harsh to me. I actually played last myko.us. I had lot's of fun. I didn't see server being shut down while 200+ online. Calling an owner a scammer for shutting a server down when there's 20 people online I don't really consider scamming, do you? Without actuall proofs, this seems to me as a grievances from former staff and spreading some kind of harmful propaganda ? Might be wrong but university thought me to think about stuff that way, objectively not subjectively :P

Oh and also, I got an idea to make some rules about PSKO section on this forum. Perhaps you'll like em... well ... I dunno ... starting the "scamming" issue I will agree that scamming is for example shuting down an active server, I don't agree scamming is shutting down a dead server and I'll tell you why. Every donator that donates on a server, chooses so voluntarily, you can expect from those people to continue playing, fair assumption indeed? Now what you can assume when donators quit your server? I am saying this because it happened on my old bazinga, as soon as yourko opened my server was entirely empty, yet I've kept it on for almost a month longer, 10 people were playing after 2 weeks 5 after 3 and 0 online before I took it down. Imo should definetly be some rulez in PSKO section, what actually defines owners of being scammers cause right now I don't think it's anything but sorted in that aspect.

Regards,
    Shelly wihout belly

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    People keep bashing him yet I've seen no reliable proof of him actually doing anything bad. Calling an owner a scammer seems harsh to me. I actually played last myko.us. I had lot's of fun. I didn't see server being shut down while 200+ online. Calling an owner a scammer for shutting a server down when there's 20 people online I don't really consider scamming, do you? Without actuall proofs, this seems to me as a grievances from former staff and spreading some kind of harmful propaganda ? Might be wrong but university thought me to think about stuff that way, objectively not subjectively :P

Oh and also, I got an idea to make some rules about PSKO section on this forum. Perhaps you'll like em... well ... I dunno ... starting the "scamming" issue I will agree that scamming is for example shuting down an active server, I don't agree scamming is shutting down a dead server and I'll tell you why. Every donator that donates on a server, chooses so voluntarily, you can expect from those people to continue playing, fair assumption indeed? Now what you can assume when donators quit your server? I am saying this because it happened on my old bazinga, as soon as yourko opened my server was entirely empty, yet I've kept it on for almost a month longer, 10 people were playing after 2 weeks 5 after 3 and 0 online before I took it down. Imo should definetly be some rulez in PSKO section, what actually defines owners of being scammers cause right now I don't think it's anything but sorted in that aspect.

Regards,
    Shelly wihout belly
    let me tell you somthing sheldon honestly, i also played myko. i was a gm at this myko, realizt was a GG admin, actually 1 of the best developers i ever seen, really. before i was even going to he's staff, he pmed me with what happend last myko, i wont say anything about that cus its own troubles and i really respect him about that. the reason that i called him a scammer is that i got a proof infront of my eyes and that why he also got banned on gamers4life community. honestly i really like him, he is a good admin and a good friend but scammer is a scammer. i know that S1NS from there forum is realizt, maybe the poster of this topic is'nt him, but i know he is the owner of this server.

as i said i really respect him and he is a really good admin, and i also played on he's last servers, but if he wont come with a good explaination with what happend with he's g4l account and the proofs i had in skype, i will still try to make him banned, just trying contacting shane at the moment.

i said it now to the owner of this topic w/e if he is realizt or not, i am unblocking you on skype for the next 24/7, and if he wont come with a good explanation i will still try and i will make him banned and he will be still blocked on my skype.

Regards,
    Shelly wihout belly
    Reallizt became known for selling other people's work and claiming them as his. Open-source files from other developers gathered together and then labeled as his and sold for money. I suppose you can call that scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Reallizt became known for selling other people's work and claiming them as his. Open-source files from other developers gathered together and then labeled as his and sold for money. I suppose you can call that scamming.
    didnt wont to mention that, but that's how he got banned and for scamming.

Banned Senior Member

Yeah he stole twos ebenezer .dll and imported it into his own "anti-cheat" and called it his own.. In fact he even renamed the .dll to his name lol.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

But if he's getting payed, to do stuff for other owners and actually delivers it ... Then I honnestly don't see problems. If the admin of this server payed him to code stuff for him and it's done well (as Bar said he's great admin and can actually make stuff happen) why would the admin be in any harm for that? And @Kallop if stuff are free and open-source, why would anyone even buy them then? It had to be something done to those files I assume in order to be sell-able. Only a fool would buy open source files, everyone can do basic research what's free and what's not available online.

But if he's getting payed, to do stuff for other owners and actually delivers it ... Then I honnestly don't see problems. If the admin of this server payed him to code stuff for him and it's done well (as Bar said he's great admin and can actually make stuff happen) why would the admin be in any harm for that? And @Kallop if stuff are free and open-source, why would anyone even buy them then? It had to be something done to those files I assume in order to be sell-able. Only a fool would buy open source files, everyone can do basic research what's free and what's not available online.
    he was stolen items from others, claim that it he's own sourch, then opened a opened-sourch project and everyone was helping him and payed him,after a while he closed it and took the money to he's own pocket, if that's is'nt call scamming what is?

@Kallop if stuff are free and open-source, why would anyone even buy them then? It had to be something done to those files I assume in order to be sell-able. Only a fool would buy open source files, everyone can do basic research what's free and what's not available online.
    That's the point. He told people he coded files (not really sure about the details) and claimed they're unique and whatever, although they were nothing special. Basically he sold other people's files as his own which is already scamming in the first place. It was even worse that they were available for anybody to use, just sugar coated with a bunch of lies.

Also, the custom work 'he' does for these servers is actually done by Longh0rn, his buddy who actually has a brain... Reallizt's leeched off the guy for years...
    nickos3 likes this.

Guess its time for some declarations

I have spoken with Reallizt about the fact he was selling files not made by him. From what he told me this is not fully the truth. The files he was selling were files which were fully patched by him with released and unreleased patches made by himself. He told me that he also had editted the packet structure to make sure packets from outside would not be accepted, The files he made are actually the files acme is based on so i consider them as 'good' . The fact he admits is that he had unpackkes the soacs files and took its DLL containing extra patches and yes also the leaked dll of twostars. So in fact his files were patched up and secured by him and extra features added from the external dlls.

He later sold the files with the reason that osmanx wasnt selling soacs to nonturks. He admit that this wasnt the right thing to do but he was in a fight with osmanx at that moment and didnt care about it. He told me that he appoligized to osmanx and made things good back again. The reason of him being called a scammer is now clear, but the funny part is that noone used to complain when they got the files and the support from him. So whos the actual scammer? Being good in his face and talking shit behind his back?

Anyways now well move over to the Bar aka healmachine part or the story.. Reallizt had made the 1397 files we used on the old myko and was a admin in the background and no he is not S1NS. He maintained the server made sure exploits got fixed assoon as the server crashed and made sure that the server was secure. He was the one taking this Bar child to the team. Me and all the other teammembers were against this decision but we respected his choise.

Bar first became a mod and a GM after that. Reallizt gave him money for his efforts from his own part of the income. But funny guy Bar just betrayed him.. The reason for his betrayal has cleared up at last..

Bar was a GM on HeliosKO. The admin of Helios was scared to lose players with the launch of myKO thats why they came up with this nasty plan. The admin of heliosko started the flamewar on our first topic calling Reallizt a scammer and his butbuddies followed.. At that same moment while Bar was in contact with Reallizt he posted the conversations between them to the heliosko admin who send them to Shane. Shane didnt know what was going on fully and when he checkked the topic and saw people calling Reallizt a scammer he approved the conversations as proof for banning.

But there is something called karma cause all the betrayal from Bar and their plans now backfired on them. The admin of heliosko is now depending on Reallizt his help and Bar is leftalone without backup anyways Bar it wont take long until you get banned cause you got only 1 stripe left you unthankful dog.

And about Reallizt. I dont judge him by the stories about him, he might have made mistakes in the past but. In my opinion he is a good, loyal and thankful person and im sure that there are enough people on the forum that will share the same opinion with me.

I hope to end all pointless discussions with my last response about it. The only thing we are trying to do here is advertising our server and getting feedback about the server. I thank all who support myKO and promise to give them the server they have been waiting on!

Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    And about Reallizt. I dont judge him by the stories about him, he might have made mistakes in the past but. In my opinion he is a good, loyal and thankful person and im sure that there are enough people on the forum that will share the same opinion with me.
    In my experience, knowing him for 7 or 8 years now, I can say you haven't known him long enough (or aren't willing to see behind his BS). He talks the talk, but gets Longh0rn to walk the walk for him. I don't understand why he even gets involved at all if he does nothing but get Longh0rn (and everyone else...) to do everything for him, while he takes credit. Or why Longh0rn lets him.

The only one you should be praising is Longh0rn.

I really don't understand that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    In my experience, knowing him for 7 or 8 years now, I can say you haven't known him long enough (or aren't willing to see behind his BS). He talks the talk, but gets Longh0rn to walk the walk for him. I don't understand why he even gets involved at all if he does nothing but get Longh0rn (and everyone else...) to do everything for him, while he takes credit. Or why Longh0rn lets him.

The only one you should be praising is Longh0rn.

I really don't understand that guy.
    Could or could not be but. But i have seen him fix all the crashes on myKO last year. He has taken care of all problems and we were able to run a 1397 stable thanks to him and from my knowledge he hasnt been talking with longhorn he past 1,5 years.

He was the only person helping us back then. Since you only helped out the wrong people and didnt help us when we needed help the most..

Could or could not be but. But i have seen him fix all the crashes on myKO last year. He has taken care of all problems and we were able to run a 1397 stable thanks to him and from my knowledge he hasnt been talking with longhorn he past 1,5 years.
    Yeah... well, like I said.

He was the only person helping us back then. Since you only helped out the wrong people and didnt help us when we needed help the most..
    Huh? I wouldn't help you because Reallizt's a leeching fuck who's screwed me over not once, but several times in the past.
    So, sorry, but I learn from experience; if there's any inkling he's involved, I stay well clear -- it's proven to be safer that way.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Yeah... well, like I said.

Huh? I wouldn't help you because Reallizt's a leeching fuck who's screwed me over not once, but several times in the past.
    So, sorry, but I learn from experience; if there's any inkling he's involved, I stay well clear -- it's proven to be safer that way.

You have been screwed over by everybody you had helped.. So i cant help you with your personal problems.. But i came up with an offer multiple times which you had ignored.. So in that case we had to pick for the so called 'leecher' since he did help us and proved himself not to be the guy people talk about.. But OK

You have been screwed over by everybody you had helped.. So i cant help you with your personal problems.. But i came up with an offer multiple times which you had ignored.. So in that case we had to pick for the so called 'leecher' since he did help us and proved himself not to be the guy people talk about.. But OK
    Hi reallizt.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    06-28-2014, 12:43 PM