Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 128
Like Tree39Likes

delete topic

This is a discussion on delete topic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars Hi reallizt. If telling the truth makes me Reallizt then hi.....
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Hi reallizt.
    If telling the truth makes me Reallizt then hi..

  2. #92
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    K.O Drama never gonna end .

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    If telling the truth makes me Reallizt then hi..
    Well, I honestly don't know who else'd get more worked up over me summing up my personal experience of Reallizt, other than Reallizt himself. I mean, resorting to ad hominem attacks without any real substantiation (at least I've known the guy for 7 or 8 years) is kind of low.
    Since this has always been his server, it makes sense that you'd be him. Either that, or you idolise him to the point of blinding yourself to see how he really is... but I digress.

    As you've obviously got nothing of value left to put forth, we're done here anyway (well, we were kind of done until you started personally attacking me anyway...).

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Well, I honestly don't know who else'd get more worked up over me summing up my personal experience of Reallizt, other than Reallizt himself. I mean, resorting to ad hominem attacks without any real substantiation (at least I've known the guy for 7 or 8 years) is kind of low.
    Since this has always been his server, it makes sense that you'd be him. Either that, or you idolise him to the point of blinding yourself to see how he really is... but I digress.

    As you've obviously got nothing of value left to put forth, we're done here anyway (well, we were kind of done until you started personally attacking me anyway...).
    Actually as an old player in the private server scene and a forum member have i seen you fall on your nose multiple times.. Just like you did on legitKO. So ye that makes me Reallzt

    And also you are saying that i attack you personally, but i never ment to. I just said that Reallizt was the only person helping us and that you ignored us but thats the truth. But i never said anything personal and personally i admire your knowledge and your contribution in the KO scene, cause without your work all this wouldnt have been possible.

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    Actually as an old player in the private server scene and a forum member have i seen you fall on your nose multiple times.. Just like you did on legitKO. So ye that makes me Reallzt
    Seriously? You're going to bring up LegitKO? So you think that it's my fault for putting faith in someone I didn't know, because someone I did know and trust has known them for years and was working alongside them? I didn't put much stock into the project, but at the same time I didn't have any reason to think he'd steal my work and charge me back (i.e. scam me), not to mention completely backstab his friend in the process.

    I fail to see how I, or anyone else in my place could have foreseen that.

    At least I've had the (dis)pleasure of dealing with Reallizt, so I know full well to stay the heck away from him, but you're going to criticise me because of that? And somehow you're the "right server" that I should have gone with... um, no. I personally think I shouldn't have gotten involved with any server (in fact, I hadn't for a very long time, until LegitKO), I can only imagine how it'd have gone with you guys...

  6. #96
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Yeah this is most definitely reallizt. Can this server topic just be removed.

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Seriously? You're going to bring up LegitKO? So you think that it's my fault for putting faith in someone I didn't know, because someone I did know and trust has known them for years and was working alongside them? I didn't put much stock into the project, but at the same time I didn't have any reason to think he'd steal my work and charge me back (i.e. scam me), not to mention completely backstab his friend in the process.

    I fail to see how I, or anyone else in my place could have foreseen that.

    At least I've had the (dis)pleasure of dealing with Reallizt, so I know full well to stay the heck away from him, but you're going to criticise me because of that? And somehow you're the "right server" that I should have gone with... um, no. I personally think I shouldn't have gotten involved with any server (in fact, I hadn't for a very long time, until LegitKO), I can only imagine how it'd have gone with you guys...
    Well the least i can say is that i respect your opinion and understand your pov, but things would have worked out better for us both if you had given us the chance and support we needed. Cause atleast then we didnt had to do with the so called badguy reallizt. But things just go they are ment to so i respect your point and wish the best for us all..

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Yeah this is most definitely reallizt. Can this server topic just be removed.
    Can someone just give this guy a medal cause he deserves to be called the biggest forumtroll on ko4life, this guy has always something to say in every negative topic or negative reply..

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Can someone just give this guy a medal cause he deserves to be called the biggest forumtroll on ko4life, this guy has always something to say in every negative topic or negative reply..
    it wont take much to understand it's either you or grobar who keep re-launching server nowdays... everything will come to an end keep it up aslong as you can but you will fail sooner or later.

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    I am reallizt, now flame me and leave this guy to make his server.
    zuka likes this.

  10. #100
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    Actually as an old player in the private server scene and a forum member have i seen you fall on your nose multiple times.. Just like you did on legitKO. So ye that makes me Reallzt

    And also you are saying that i attack you personally, but i never ment to. I just said that Reallizt was the only person helping us and that you ignored us but thats the truth. But i never said anything personal and personally i admire your knowledge and your contribution in the KO scene, cause without your work all this wouldnt have been possible.
    I wasn't going to bother posting on this topic but twostars was nothing to do with LegitKO closing. The fault for that goes to Dean aka Built4CZ. All I did was quit the admin team and left everything running perfectly fine. The only thing twoey did was stop coding and stuff for it as well. If you want the full stroy on what all happened I'm sure you can find it in the LegitKO topic.

    Anyway, not my topic to be posting on so I'm outie. Just figured I'd mention that.

  11. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I wasn't going to bother posting on this topic but twostars was nothing to do with LegitKO closing. The fault for that goes to Dean aka Built4CZ. All I did was quit the admin team and left everything running perfectly fine.
    exactly, you run away from a situation rather than fix it... what it tells about you as admin? if two persons rob a bank and get caught you assume only other one get the blame?

  12. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    Guess its time for some declarations

    I have spoken with Reallizt about the fact he was selling files not made by him. From what he told me this is not fully the truth. The files he was selling were files which were fully patched by him with released and unreleased patches made by himself. He told me that he also had editted the packet structure to make sure packets from outside would not be accepted, The files he made are actually the files acme is based on so i consider them as 'good' . The fact he admits is that he had unpackkes the soacs files and took its DLL containing extra patches and yes also the leaked dll of twostars. So in fact his files were patched up and secured by him and extra features added from the external dlls.

    He later sold the files with the reason that osmanx wasnt selling soacs to nonturks. He admit that this wasnt the right thing to do but he was in a fight with osmanx at that moment and didnt care about it. He told me that he appoligized to osmanx and made things good back again. The reason of him being called a scammer is now clear, but the funny part is that noone used to complain when they got the files and the support from him. So whos the actual scammer? Being good in his face and talking shit behind his back?

    Anyways now well move over to the Bar aka healmachine part or the story.. Reallizt had made the 1397 files we used on the old myko and was a admin in the background and no he is not S1NS. He maintained the server made sure exploits got fixed assoon as the server crashed and made sure that the server was secure. He was the one taking this Bar child to the team. Me and all the other teammembers were against this decision but we respected his choise.

    Bar first became a mod and a GM after that. Reallizt gave him money for his efforts from his own part of the income. But funny guy Bar just betrayed him.. The reason for his betrayal has cleared up at last..

    Bar was a GM on HeliosKO. The admin of Helios was scared to lose players with the launch of myKO thats why they came up with this nasty plan. The admin of heliosko started the flamewar on our first topic calling Reallizt a scammer and his butbuddies followed.. At that same moment while Bar was in contact with Reallizt he posted the conversations between them to the heliosko admin who send them to Shane. Shane didnt know what was going on fully and when he checkked the topic and saw people calling Reallizt a scammer he approved the conversations as proof for banning.

    But there is something called karma cause all the betrayal from Bar and their plans now backfired on them. The admin of heliosko is now depending on Reallizt his help and Bar is leftalone without backup anyways Bar it wont take long until you get banned cause you got only 1 stripe left you unthankful dog.

    And about Reallizt. I dont judge him by the stories about him, he might have made mistakes in the past but. In my opinion he is a good, loyal and thankful person and im sure that there are enough people on the forum that will share the same opinion with me.

    I hope to end all pointless discussions with my last response about it. The only thing we are trying to do here is advertising our server and getting feedback about the server. I thank all who support myKO and promise to give them the server they have been waiting on!
    1. you never gived me money, you gaved me kc ingame, and thats pretty much not money to me.
    2. i never was gm at heliosko, and never played it. i never had a time to play ko in that time.....
    3. s1ns it is realizt and i as i said, if you wont come with a good explanation and pm me on skype, you were allready lost a good gm.
    4. and "But funny guy Bar just betrayed him.." i never betrayed you, i got dissapointed from you. that why i left the staff. after what happend you were pming me 1st and told me what happend and you said you want to open with me as a gm a new my-KO.US server, i accepted allready before i know everything about that, after 1 of my friends pming me and telling me about the truth and show me a cleared screenshot about why you are scamming i was mad, i was blocked you at skype and never contact you! if you say i was betrayed you, then ok. i did. for me i know i didnt, i never backstab anyone, never scamming and i will never will you know why? cus i am a good guy and not like the others money whores.

    anyway your 24 hours are allmost over to pm me and after that i will block you on skype, and will never contact you again, its your choice.

  13. #103
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    exactly, you run away from a situation rather than fix it... what it tells about you as admin? if two persons rob a bank and get caught you assume only other one get the blame?
    lol if you only knew the bs that happened you simply can not 'fix it'. Twostars has very well explained it all 5000 times now and so have I. Please go and read for your self, there is no 'fixing' the crap that happened.

    This is my last post on this topic.

  14. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    839

    Default

    can you please stop making every topic into a "legitKO" topic, fedup with reading it every 2 fucking minutes, if people put questions or bring it up you dont need to reply in that topic ignore it, as for everyone getting involved and jumping on the band wagon, bar no one fucking cares wether you were paid in KC or in money, if you have proof its reallizt go ahead and show it, after talking to xolyansa it doesn't seem like its reallizt to be honest, but at the end of the day i couldn't care anymore, if reallizt is helping him with development of the server then so be it, plenty of people have gone that route to help other server's instead of making there own, at the end of the day there's no proof, unless you have something that is of relevance then keep it fucking shut, to many of you are wasting your time talking crap instead of putting together your own server which i think in turn makes you out to look worse.

  15. #105
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    this server worth playing or whut ?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 9
    06-28-2014, 12:43 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Delete Topic Please
    By StaticBlaze in forum Diez
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 09:47 AM
  2. Delete topic pls:P
    By ICK0 in forum Ares
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 02:51 AM
  3. Deleted topic on KO forums : read and laugh.
    By Srboljub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 08:46 AM
  4. nevermind...delete topic...tired of BS
    By shadowhax in forum Diez
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 08:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •