EURO - KO(this is not the one you know)

This is a discussion on EURO - KO(this is not the one you know) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello I found this server a week ago. server is about 7-8 days old and extremely hard for a private ...
Page: 1

Default EURO - KO(this is not the one you know)

Hello

I found this server a week ago. server is about 7-8 days old and extremely hard for a private server. They have their great hack shield which makes it amazing. I haven't seen someone abusing anything.

Minority in server are Turks and are pretty old because young trolls doesn't like it this hard.

Basic information about the server:

-You start at 60 with master but you get shitty items.

-Drop and Anvil rate is same with usko. (not all drops but anvil is)

-Level cap 70

-There is no scroll drop in game which makes priests more playable and creates more chance for clans.

-There is only 1 70 player and he's not very successful in pk

Questions, good and critical comments are welcome.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY SERVER. In game nick Sic
    Last edited by ilterates; 12-18-2009 at 08:43 AM.

Minority in server are Turks and are pretty old because young trolls doesn't like it this hard.

yet forum is in turkish and the server is 7-8 days old and already raptor +8 on a turk im not saying anithing but oke eurýope ko is cool ...

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Euroko my ass..
    more like Turk-ko..
    All News and notices are in turkish, the forum is in turkish..and I wouldt be suprised in ingame text was in turkish aswell.

zingery i sense a MONSTER in u xD

Quote Originally Posted by baracuda View Post
    zingery i sense a MONSTER in u xD
    Ofc XD

Quote Originally Posted by baracuda View Post

yet forum is in turkish and the server is 7-8 days old and already raptor +8 on a turk im not saying anithing but oke eurýope ko is cool ...
    No there isn't any +8 raptor. That was from the old db when it was instant 70.

please try being more sensitive because I am turkish and I said nothing bad about anybody's nationality.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    No there isn't any +8 raptor. That was from the old db when it was instant 70.

please try being more sensitive because I am turkish and I said nothing bad about anybody's nationality.

Cheers
    We didnt say anything bad about turkish people.
    I just stated that its funny u call a server EuropeKo when everything is in turkish.
    If I were to start I wouldnt be able to read the forum or the notices being put up by admins.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    We didnt say anything bad about turkish people.
    I just stated that its funny u call a server EuropeKo when everything is in turkish.
    If I were to start I wouldnt be able to read the forum or the notices being put up by admins.
    +1 its so much illogical that i feel sick

storm

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    We didnt say anything bad about turkish people. I just stated that its funny u call a server EuropeKo when everything is in turkish. If I were to start I wouldnt be able to read the forum or the notices being put up by admins.
    Well then you should work on your geography. Turkey is a NATO ally and occupies a strategic location between Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and the former Soviet Union. It straddles both Europe & Asia, what is generally referred to as Eurasia. The GFX is done nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by storm View Post
    Well then you should work on your geography. Turkey is a NATO ally and occupies a strategic location between Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and the former Soviet Union. It straddles both Europe & Asia, what is generally referred to as Eurasia. The GFX is done nicely.
    I didnt say Turkey were not in europe..
    I just said why call it EuropeKO when everything written is in turkish, might aswell just call it TurkishKO or something.
    The entire forum is in turkish and all news/notices is in turkish aswell.
    if any other than turks from europe would join, we wouldnt understand anything.
    So basicly the Devs has limited their players to only originate from Turkey, thus making it turkKo.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by storm View Post
    but still its 10% European and 90% Asian... And as Zingery said, its full of turks, so it should be "EurasianKO" cuz EUROKO is false. Or shall we make an AfricanKO without a single african? It doesnt hurt me btw, its simply illogical and stupid.

geez I didn't name the server nor I own it. just wanted to share. ko4life server is opening anyways

Banned for scamming.

you bash this guy a bit, really no need to talk to people like they are somthing off your foot.

Rozz

No thanks, lol.