Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Destruction KO -pk server-

This is a discussion on Destruction KO -pk server- within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ..::: Destruction KO :::.. just started playing here and its seems really good its full pk all u gotta do ...
Page: 1

Default Destruction KO -pk server-

..::: Destruction KO :::..

just started playing here and its seems really good

its full pk all u gotta do is go to the npc and u get auto lvl 79 and all the items u need

then just go straight to pk =]

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

i haven't pked yet, but its seriously cool that you can get so many items at the start

for instance.. sword of the tiger or chaos weapons.

where the fuck do i download?

nvm i opened my eyes and found it

this server is the same as gigzor ko lol guess admins just copied it xD

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

This server actually released before gigzors server.
    Last edited by AlwaysDown; 12-28-2009 at 07:38 PM.

well i alrdy played gigzor whilethe admin of this ko was working on another server, but he left it and started this one so...

what is max upgrade of weapons / Armors / uniqes / jewels ?

Lemme introduce you a lil bit...

Once you log in, you are lvl 1 with nothing... there is a NPC called LVL & Items... All you gotta do is open and there you have everything... bahamuts/gryphns (valks seems to be bugged), iron set and gb only +1, rol/roc/rom +3, sse/pe/ae/eme/lilime/howl/etc +3, others belts like string, sash, judicius +3, pp wp aod aos +3... all that stuff in npc... aslo the npc will take you to lvl 79 by clicking lvl up to 70(yea it's bugged or maybe admin error dunno)... you get personals juraid biff and ft items, and some kind of japko weapons edited to make their power lower... but most of them are pretty good... basicly you get any item you want exept :

Krowaz weapons - Dropped by isi and felankor ( isi is kinda easy, 4 peps and it's done, better with a mage )

Tier i dunno wtf weapons- they are like japko weapons aslo edited to make them not so powewrfull - Dropped by hell fire, enigma , cruel and that other shit.. i heard their ap ac and hp was incremented to make them a bit harder...

Bad thing is that every single player runs from vs (yea turks)... in the over 30 vs i done in cz, atleast 25 peps ran / town/ tped

the page wont open.

MyCool

Copy gigzore ? , well i guess ur wrong , they had same database wich is valentine's , but Destructionko is much more better then his . beacuse Destroo Edited alot of things and fixed and changed. he just keeped like the same NPC that gives items , and whats the big deal of that ? , that database gigzore was using had alot of bugs expect destroo's . Like gigzor just puted it up woala play with bugs thats not what the people are , but destro fixed and edited and changed alot of stuffs b4 he realsed the server so who's the one that copies now ?

Quote Originally Posted by MyCool View Post
    Copy gigzore ? , well i guess ur wrong , they had same database wich is valentine's , but Destructionko is much more better then his . beacuse Destroo Edited alot of things and fixed and changed. he just keeped like the same NPC that gives items , and whats the big deal of that ? , that database gigzore was using had alot of bugs expect destroo's . Like gigzor just puted it up woala play with bugs thats not what the people are , but destro fixed and edited and changed alot of stuffs b4 he realsed the server so who's the one that copies now ?
    now thats true lol gigzor is kinda buggy xD

MyCool

so you guys should try it out . 80+ players online and server has been up for like 5 days or somethin liek that

ok im clueless, i want to try it but when i use the lvl up npc i get only 46 points

no matter what i do i always have 75+46 points (tried reskills, relogs, lvl up normally but then cant do master etc.)

any1 knows wtf i need to do?

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

46? do you lvl before going to 79?
    i usually get around 16 points. spend them and relog and im fine. i had both karus and el morad.

Quote Originally Posted by iAbuseHell View Post
    46? do you lvl before going to 79?
    i usually get around 16 points. spend them and relog and im fine. i had both karus and el morad.
    succeeded, tried it, it sucks, i quited

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast