Ness Ko

This is a discussion on Ness Ko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sup baba's I'm playing this server for a few months... But we're missing some good members to have some fun ...
Page: 1

Default Ness Ko

Sup baba's

I'm playing this server for a few months... But we're missing some good members to have some fun on this server. The lvl cap is 72, the exp isn't that hard but you wont be lvl 72 in 1 hour. it took me 2 days all day long XP.
    The droprate is pretty normal i guess.

Bloodseekers drop starting weapons like Destroyer +8, Kukry +8,... (All rare items)

Chitins are dropped @ Golem.

You gotta farm shells @ DM ( They dont drop MS and II tho. Have to farm Flame freaks for those. Look below for more information. )

A "Boss" called Flame Freak @ bowl drops "Red - and Green eyes", you have to exchange these at the generator.
    Flame Freak Eyes

All bosses droprate are normal. So dont expect a RoL or RoC after 20 Dukes, Bachs. It is possible ofc to get 1. Just aint a pk server.

- Medium lvling & drop rate.

- lvl cap = 72 ( As soon when there are enough players, this will be raised )

- Anvil rate is same as usko.

I did not make this server
    . I am just a member... I'm trying to help this server to get more members !

I guess we're all waiting for the Ko4Life private server ( So am i )
    May i please ask you to give this server a try.

if you made an Orc :

PM :

Sherlocked ( Me )
    Zeroc ( Clanleader )
    Lost ( Assist )

If there are only few extra members we are prepared to invite you in our clan.
    Otherwise we will get you into our "subclan"
    CLAN : Reunited Top 3 clan !

You may have seen us on Ko4Life vent. That's where we are when we play KO !
    Feel free to join us !

Help this server guys ! It's a nice server !

playing on this server aswell,nice server,nice people,nice community so COME TAKE A LOOK my friends

Give it a go guys !

Keep the server up !

don't give it a try,gm's s*ck.You report a player ksing and calling your mom a b*tch and stuff they don't care.opened post on 31december this guy is still running around while i've posted a frapsmovie and screenshot....then another post about same guy is made.Gm's don't react.Some s*ck up human mage reports a np transfer this guy gets banned in less then 4hours.then for the other guy that was ksing we start to draw attention by gm(okay we sweared is wrong but no other way to get attention from gm..)gm can react on the same day and says he can't ban without a proof...you show him proof,waiting for reaction.and still some humans protecting gm...Some guy says he has problems with his pc(he runs faster then anyone else(the bug) ).He still pk's with the bug(= bug abusing).gm's don't do shit...So don't give it a try.Server ain't worth it

Serva

Server full of bugs. They have war but human gate can't be attacked, so no legit way to win. Stunrate too high, GM's inactive, not even checking their own forum daily.
    Not worth spending time on

tomen

Im playing there aswell ,nick BrandNew or l3randNew
    if u guys could help me there,that will be wonderfull
    btw im human side,but can transfer if u all at orc side.

we are all on orc side so we'll help ya out as long as we can.Most of us are just waiting for ko4life ko to start so we have a nice server finally

Hostage

You won't find too many intelligent people left on this server. It's dying at a very rapid rate. It's not a bad server, it just needs better GM's.............