Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

DKO - Darkness Knight Online

This is a discussion on DKO - Darkness Knight Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server is shit....
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Server is shit.

twostars only said the truth. I guess its true that the truth hurts. wat too sleepy.

Anyway, he was right to post that, its better than getting sacmmed, dont you think?

Hey there.

Twostars said that server is not stable and he don't recommend to play it. But that's all he/you can say actually.

People who wants to play a server like this,should do it and ignore comments. And yes I don't recommend it to.

---------
    Now,why I actually registered a new account is to point few things mostly twostars

If Grobar name is showen in actually every topic,I see it under privates,under usko general and everywhere possible, Due to that matter I think democracy should be that user with the nickname grobar should be able to reply,agree or disagree with the posts going towards Grobar.

It breaks here. I agree to the point that if Grobar scammed people,keep opening new servers,should be told to people and they should be warned about.

Now let's look strictly from the 'Opening a server' view.

Who sre you to say if Grobar server is bad,scamming,unsave,risky. Shouldn't people and players determine about it?

Have you ever tought that for some people money don't have value? They like to play a server and donate,they move on later.

I am pretty sure if a new server opena with a name Grobar KO,people from ko 4 life would play it.Because they know it will be a good server.

So you tell me is it better for someone to look for a server 2 months and found out that ps scene died and just quit?

Ko players don't care for money,they want a fun server to spend free time there..Its a free game,people who donate are usually rich and .

The world is not all about money,fun and self entermating is more important.

Now one thing about Grobar. Do you know what kind of scamming he has been accused of? Well yes it is a scam but in different way and it has nothing to do with 350 base UnitedKo server or any other administration ship.

Illegally obtain a pus item worth of 40usd. Sell the item for 20 usd...after 20 days server close. So actually grobar old technic of marketing or how you call it scamming,saved 20 usd in a server that eventually died just as any else that dies.So in some way it saves people money.

Example xionako,I had a gm char there,someone give it to me. I farmed items,sold and after server close I was scammer. But people keep asking me if I have cheap items,so kinda I was doing good things to them.

Regarding the servers opened by grobar they were always good and fun. And I bet 300 dollars,if a server with name GrobarKO opens,people will come and play it.

So twostars,there is only 1 thing to make you see whay people actually wants.

I know twostars is leader of english private knight online sp he is the only one that can make this work.

We can do a simply test :

Grobars opens a server named GrobarKO. In the topic it will say he used to scam servers and he has bad reputation.Hes servers usually close after average 2months. He usually has a lot of people 9n server due to he's passion and advertisting. He's servers has been little.corrupted,but the prices are really high. He c0pied that from usko owners. The server don't give you a word that it will be up for more than 2 months but he will try to keep it online.as much as possible. He also has a pk char and 2 friends playing KO together,so if you see grobar added items to he's char don't be afraid,admin privilegies.
    The server has big populatipn and most reputates ko4life members.can bee GMs for 40$ weekly.

Democracy? What do you say

Oh and btw iamcoolz you don't have to comment its obvious. I am not bypassing ban because I think I have the right to use my identity in the only english ko forum. If you don't like me you can ban me.
    .. its pk. If I will need to comment again I'll register new.

Writing by phone

Wow, you seem to be under the illusion that this thread's about you, yet again. I'm sorry for mentioning you...
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

I never said that the topic its about me. I know its about you,your innovate,skills and power.

But I want to get answers,because I really think I'm not wrong. I want to open my last and best server named GrobarKO. With all the things I said above,I just want you to please answer me why are you blocking me? Read the post again please.

I use this topic for chattiing,because every topic is just same people posting and posting and posting.

Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    twostars only said the truth. I guess its true that the truth hurts. wat too sleepy.

Anyway, he was right to post that, its better than getting sacmmed, dont you think?
    scammed? how? donations aren't available

Ah Darkness world is back, not lvl 80 but 83 this time and +9 available. should b more GG now. I raped before lol but stopped so lost my ranking but will b back now to get to the top wit ma team

BOOST: TwoStars is a beast!

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    did you play it? to say that?
    Another server that is trying to bs people with their own "files " 1886... could you by any chance just stop fooling yourself thinking you'd make something like that happen within a week ,because people been working on those files over months and they are still far far from releasing anything.

As two stated, it's nice coincidence that people show up on snoxd and starting ask all questions about this version and then day or two later this thread show up in ko4life.

Well well.. It's been a while since I've double posted..

Originally Posted by ZeusAFK
    Thnks for answer, I have readed a lot of reference but still can't solve it :/

shared/RWLock.cpp:

void RWLock::AcquireWriteLock()
    {
    _cond.BeginSynchronized();
    _writers++;
    if (_readers)
    _cond.Wait();
    }

When _readers are diferent to 0 and _cond.Wait() is executed? I have a breakpoint in that line and is never executed until GameServer are comming to crash.

and crash when unique_lock constructor is called in shared/Condition.cpp Line 100:

std::unique_lock<std::mutex> lock(m_lock);

Originally Posted by twostars
    ... it doesn't need to wait if there's nothing reading; it can just get to writing without worrying about breaking anything.

I mean.. Duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post

I mean.. Duh!
    Meh, I'd already pointed him to the reference page. Was just pointing out the whole waiting for reader(s) behaviour (or lack thereof, in his case), here:
    When _readers are diferent to 0 and _cond.Wait() is executed? I have a breakpoint in that line and is never executed until GameServer are comming to crash.

Banned Regular Member

@About Deadpool aka falvio

Him looking for packet? 18xx+, OFC ! The lie comes out?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

LOL'D WITH THE SKYPE CHAT ABOVE !!!

I even wonder if you both understood what each other was saying.
    Seriously, i didn't understand what you were talking about nor about what you're trying to tell us, in here.

Anderson aint turk nor the developer of this server.

still, LOL !

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Good administrators man.

Amazing devs, stable server. GG.

Quote Originally Posted by ProJoinT View Post
    @About Deadpool aka falvio

Him looking for packet? 18xx+, OFC ! The lie comes out?
    Anderson not my developer just a good friend .
    he has his own project so put that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast