Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DKO- DarknessKO (FARM/PK)

This is a discussion on DKO- DarknessKO (FARM/PK) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Probly because everybody is sleeping lol... i just woke up and 33 online...
Page: 2

Born123

Probly because everybody is sleeping lol... i just woke up and 33 online

Banned

what can i say lol

hope it gets better for the server

Born123

Could use more people.. server would be 10x better.

Banned for scamming.

1st server you made - 20-30 online = was farm server - you wiped - lost 20 people

2nd server you made - 20-30 online = was light server - you wiped - lost 20 people

3rd server - back to hard farm - started with 40 -50 online you wiped - lost 20 people

so you now have say 15 new people, and 15 you are stupid enough to say playing your servers, cos always 1 week wipe.

You lost roughly 60 players from start to finnish, you have lost far more than you have gained.

All because you do everytime 12hr -24 hr beta then official, instead of opening beta for a set week- 2 week perihod, where players expect changes, then make your changes in drops/ exp blah blah

but you have realsed 3 rushed servers and 4 wipes in 5 weeks, and you wonder why you have low population?

this is not even mentioning the constant restarting, enabling loads of boss spawns cos you dont have a dedi and ya crappy home setup gets to hot and restart every 6hours.

I hope to god people are not donating, seems in a way to be a big con, New server donate, wipe, new server, donate wipe etc.

Someone above me got emotional.

And for your information there were 60 people online yesterday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12