full pk server...

This is a discussion on full pk server... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i was looking really long time for a full pk server... where u can lvl by killing worms and ...
Page: 1

MrHiz

Default full pk server...

well i was looking really long time for a full pk server... where u can lvl by killing worms and without farming bosses or biff/krowaz mobs.
    If any1 knows a full pk server without overpower donators (like sexyko)
    and wants to share it THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE.
    Thanks,
    MrHiz.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrHiz View Post
    well i was looking really long time for a full pk server... where u can lvl by killing worms and without farming bosses or biff/krowaz mobs.
    and wants to share it THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE.
    Thanks,
    MrHiz.
    OP like Sexyko? Lmfao dude, If 50ac aka valkiry.. or Pathos gloves is OP.. then you won't find an other server lawl

Sexyko is prolly the only server where donators aren't OP.

Beholdlove

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    OP like Sexyko? Lmfao dude, If 50ac aka valkiry.. or Pathos gloves is OP.. then you won't find an other server lawl

+1
    10 charsssssss

MrHiz

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post

ye thats op...

is there any other full pk server out there?

ye thats op...

is there any other full pk server out there?
    haha if u call sexyko unbalanced . you will see unbalance on those pk servers around with +10/+3's that shit is real unbalanced , seems that ur pvp taste sucks.

MrHiz

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    haha if u call sexyko unbalanced . you will see unbalance on those pk servers around with +10/+3's that shit is real unbalanced , seems that ur pvp taste sucks.
    well i didnt say that +10/+3 is my taste but as far as i know sexyko got op donators thats all... didnt say that the pvp there isnt balanced or something..

anyway i didnt make this topic about sexyko staff so please don't talk about it here..

If any1 know another full pk server pls post it here.

Thanks,
    MrHiz

Beholdlove

well i didnt say that +10/+3 is my taste but as far as i know sexyko got op donators thats all... didnt say that the pvp there isnt balanced or something..

anyway i didnt make this topic about sexyko staff so please don't talk about it here..

If any1 know another full pk server pls post it here.

Thanks,
    MrHiz

You are the one who mentioned it first so i suggest u remove it from the topic.
    And there aren't any pk servers where donators have less advantage then on sexyko !

Just wondering mate... how is 300hp or 50 ac OP? and how is 20ac or 50ap OP?

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

That's like saying valkyres and pathos gloves in usko are OP. From my 4 years of private server experience SexyKO is definately one of the most well developed & balanced servers out, and trust me I've seen some pretty dumb stuff on different pk servers where it's all about the benjamins. SexyKO only requires skills & a good guild and if you can't handle the server then it means that you either lack skills or good team mates. It would of been completely different if you would've complained about the mages, but seeing as how you pointed out the pus items it's just plain silly tbh. However good luck on finding another server that fits you.

Banned Senior Member

My server is converting to a full PK server this Friday. Will be up Sunday.