PK server? Whats the Best

This is a discussion on PK server? Whats the Best within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now i know there was a couple of topics about the best privite server. But they were speaking in gereral. ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default PK server? Whats the Best

Now i know there was a couple of topics about the best privite server. But they were speaking in gereral. I want to know whats the Best PK server. Semi Active players/ Class's are equal. Quick to get items/ Not stupid items where everyone has +10. Actually takes teamwork to PK ie priest warrior combo. Not corrupt. A PK server like K2 but without the bullshit i guess. And i dont want hours to lvl to 83 to have the skills not work either.

Dont flame cause im asking this please. Just sooo many out there noway days its hard to find the one your looking for

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I am looking for sorta the same thing, especially with as little farming as possible lol..

SexyKO i guess. lvl 83 cap, u can get it in 2hour or less, +8 weapons/armors at npc, u start with +0 unique set (+8/+0 is the max), BF items u can get in BF :P

TNM

Sexyko is good, but unfortunately not too crowded. You only need to level to 83 and if you have a buddy you can do some fine pking already. If you want to be stronger you can either buy stuff from PUS or go for ft/bifrost stuff or weapondefenses which takes up some time farming

which is the most actvive private server

I would say Knight Imperia... Level cap is at 73 (80+ is imbalanced). Takes about 7 hours of good XP to get 70. On the item front you will have to farm a bit or buy boss summon scrolls. A priest and warrior together can make easy money at DM's tho.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    I would say Knight Imperia... Level cap is at 73 (80+ is imbalanced). Takes about 7 hours of good XP to get 70. On the item front you will have to farm a bit or buy boss summon scrolls. A priest and warrior together can make easy money at DM's tho.
    that's called farm server... PK server is when you can reach easily the level cap and you don't have to farm for items, so you can PK after you reached the max level...

edit: and look at it's thread in this forum: "Knight Imperia, a farm server..."

A farm server is where you dedicate some actual time into farming/lvling... I got level and gear in like 10 hours...

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    A farm server is where you dedicate some actual time into farming/lvling... I got level and gear in like 10 hours...
    i belive there are many different values, but 10 hours mean time for me

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Sexyko 4 sure !