Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree51Likes

Drevin KO - MYKO | Official Re-Launch 1st May 2015 | This Friday at 20:00 |

This is a discussion on Drevin KO - MYKO | Official Re-Launch 1st May 2015 | This Friday at 20:00 | within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seems like community doesn't like this server....
Page: 3

Seems like community doesn't like this server.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    no it sucks as hell,

someone said that the admin takes the personal information of his members and tries to hack their email accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    no it sucks as hell,

someone said that the admin takes the personal information of his members and tries to hack their email accounts
    Someone said that you are scammer. Even tho I don't know what really happened, but according to your approach to "someone said" means that I should think you suck as hell also?

EDIT: grammar correction.
    hashem and Strokes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Junglist View Post
    Someone said that you are scammer. Even tho I don't know what really happened, but according to your approach to "someone said" means that I should think you suck as hell also?

EDIT: grammar correction.
    someone said u´re a retard.

You mus't have not understood my point.
    You can't go around believing what someone said, just because he said it. People talk alot. It does not mean all you hear is truth.

Banned

That's relatively false, it depends who you count as 'community'.. Not Diver I hope?
    If everyone in the community would like the server it wouldn't be good, since the maximum capacity of the server is 1.500.. So it would mean the server would have to run on Drevin 1 and Drevin 2, which is very complicated.
    The community of DrevinKO is not located on Gamers4Life, KO-CUCE or any other forums, the community of DrevinKO is located in DrevinKO.NET and facebook.com/Drevinknightonline and afterall in the game.
    Junglist and Strokes like this.

Banned Regular Member

Negative comment is a feedback too, we are looking forward for any kind of feedback, as long as it's not a troll message.

I'll try to answer the negative/troll comments, so the picture about trolling and reallity will be cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    bad server, alot of corruption goin on !

but if u want to see gm´s/admins gear themselves and abusing boss summons, this is the perfect server for you.
    Not sure if we are on the right page, but currently there is only 1 GM - Head GM, which is my real brother, and the only character he is playing is Game Master. I'm not really sure why do you think we have PK chars, when there is clearly no time for that.. Perhaps in months after server is launched the GM's could make a PK character and gear it up, but there is clearly no time for this as the staff members are occupied with other things.

How is anyone abusing Boss Summons? You mean the scrolls, or the commands? There is totally no need of me or Head GM [My brother] to abuse Boss Summons, when we own the server, do you think me as an admin would spawn bosses for me to get items?
    What kind of Corruption? Do you think we go to a specific player that is with us for long time, and we say to him '' You don't need to donate money for trinas, you don't need to buy anything... We will give you items, because we don't need your donations ''

Well it doesn't work like that, the most you can get is x1 Free Premium if you ask for it and bring a whole clan to the server and can't use Power UP Store due to social enviroment you are living it. There is nothing good for us, if we give free items to players.. If we give items/KC, we are losing donations and players, so I don't know why would we do that? It's not a PK server to give a free valkyrie set to someone to be active.. This is a big farm server, there is no place for Corruption or anything un-ethical to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    funny how the fanboy from past drevinko come here to suck even more cock.
    this server is a fucking fail. Admin corrupted, idiotic childish gms like bijuu..
    whoever goes to this server must be pretty retarded. Really unprofessional server,
    which won't last longer than 2 weeks, like the previous one.
    If you check the old thread, you can see once community starts complaning and admin doesn't know what to do,he just disappears.
    inb4 "omg your mom paying kc for u"
    I am checking if we are on the same page? DrevinKO is not here because of you, it's here for those who likes to play on a good server with active staff members.
    You are talking about Sucking Cock, but you accuse the staff of being childish? Do you read what you are saying?
    So according to you everyone who play DrevinKO is retarded, but you are a normal guy? Double standards much, or lack of human contacts?
    Didn't last 2 weeks? When the server launched it was online for 8 days and than turned to beta, we could easly let the official continue and take few donations more, but we admited that we did a mistake, and we rather just put it to beta, and host a free PUS server for almost a month. Our previous server is a PK server, which is still online after 7 months and returning KC to the donators since 2 years.

Admin dissapears? I think you are mixing things here, I am not vincent.
    Our players have personal contacts, and this is a thing that wasn't added to the gamers4life topic

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2dkxs9d.png[/IMG]As soon as our server, was put back to beta there was a topic created ' Drevin's future'http://www.drevinko.net/index.php?/topic/241-drevins-future/

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    This server steals your personal files from your pc, be warned.
    Wait, what? Which of your personal files from your PC do we need? Your pictures of making up with a girl? Perhaps we wan't to copy your GTA5 game from your Computer? We can't acces to your computer, there might be a virus in ko.exe but it's the SOACS exe virus which is not harmfull and every server has it.
    Are you saying we are going to use your E-Mail and password and hack into your PayPal? 1: Intelligence is foreing word for you, if you are going to use same E-Mail and Password as your paypal, in any KO or any Game at all... Even if someone logs to your paypal and take 10.000$ of your account, you just call the paypal that there was unauthorized acces and the damage will be [after some birocrative process] fixed.

Remeber : Always use different password in each game, and use differnet password as your E-Mail or PayPal, not us, but out of 150 servers available on the market can try that, we have around 6.000 E-Mails and passwords of our KO Players and never even tried such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Alot of great people on DrevinKO community, yeah i can count all of them with fingers on my one hand.
    Its a little bit obvious when the same players like each other's posts and create same topics all over the place.

Too bad that if i ask from anyone about this server, i always get same reply: don't touch it, you will get aids.

But if someone prefers aids, feel free to join DrevinKO. I heard they got great community & GM's that are professional in all ways.

BR,

SPANKME
    Your negative critics makes the most sense out of all negative comments, just the aids is kind of un-ethical troll message that could be reacted very agressively in some other forums.
    The same players making posts, is only due to the reason DrevinKO topic was deleted, and they used the marketing propaganda in order to advertise the server from a false deletion from the Gamers4Life forums.
    If you ask Russians what they think about Obama, they will say it's bad.. If you ask Americans what they think of Putin they will say it's bad -[Do you get the point]?
    Perhaps you should ask the 1.4k members of DrevinKO and not the 3 members from your Skype, to get the real picture. You can see muslims yelling ' Death to America ' and Americans feels very good and safe in their country.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Don't get me wrong, i always prefer MYKO -servers above everything else. I don't like all the fancy new things on later versions.
    But sometimes it's not about versions but the people providing it & playing it. That's what i value the most.
    God bless!

Which community are we talking about? I'm pretty sure there is around 18x more people from Gamers4Life that support server and just a few that diss and troll the server as usual.
    You have to make your own opinion, not based on internet trolls and messages without any solid fact.

I really like Gamers4Life forums, most of the community is nice... But did you know that KO-CUCE Turkish Community gives us 9x more players than gamers4life? But still we are english side of community, you can check on KO-CUCE that our topic looks the best out of all, due to pre-paid and over-pay of the advertisement place.

In the end, it's about those who play, not about those who don't play.
    Strokes likes this.

You guys could see this kind of people flaming topics and bashing of them is normal on they all are kids as always instead give bad reputation just don't reply on this topic fags.
    Welcome to Gamers4life the better World flaming bashing with retarded people

If you see EXP is hard just don't know what mean MYKO style, like says Dogamon he is being 100% turk talking bullshit of each server, well is really bad to see and moderator from APEXKO nice staff saying server will fail,so give me to your sister best,
    I'll play this server because i like MYKO style harcore fuck you

GrobarKO .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    GrobarKO .
    Yes ok, but do you know who is Grobar?

A) Guy who created one of the first sucesfull and stable server without DDoS at 2009 and hosted a game for pretty much EVERYONE in gamers4life community, a guy who've paid a lot of ko Workers, is respected within all communities and has a big group of Knight Online supporters which travels togethers. It's a guy who helps everyone, even if it's hes competition and always looking to make players satisfied and happy. End up banned at year 2011 from Gamers4Life. Never lied to community and always admited of mistakes and bad decisions.

B) Scammer, Hacker, Cheater, Thief.

Please pick A or B.

Quote Originally Posted by hashem View Post
    Yes ok, but do you know who is Grobar?

A) Guy who created one of the first sucesfull and stable server without DDoS at 2009 and hosted a game for pretty much EVERYONE in gamers4life community, a guy who've paid a lot of ko Workers, is respected within all communities and has a big group of Knight Online supporters which travels togethers. It's a guy who helps everyone, even if it's hes competition and always looking to make players satisfied and happy. End up banned at year 2011 from Gamers4Life. Never lied to community and always admited of mistakes and bad decisions.

B) Scammer, Hacker, Cheater, Thief.

Please pick A or B.
    you seem to know alot about him O.o
    hashem likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jonko View Post
    you seem to know alot about him O.o
    I am just a soul that is currently using Andrej's body to operate with the brains and the heart of the human being. I'll gladly take a Name Change scroll to change my nick to the previously mentioned name as it was never even registered on the forums if i remember correctly. 'Grobar' means a supporter of the Football Club Partizan, there is currently around 800.000 Grobar's on earth and it's keep raising as being Grobar is something within the Serbian culture of young people that seek a big group to feel worth something in the place of world... So yes, you can say 'Grobar' but that wasn't a nickname, it's a tittle for being a supporter of Partizan.

I am just a soul that is currently using Andrej's body to operate with the brains and the heart of the human being. I'll gladly take a Name Change scroll to change my nick to the previously mentioned name as it was never even registered on the forums if i remember correctly. 'Grobar' means a supporter of the Football Club Partizan, there is currently around 800.000 Grobar's on earth and it's keep raising as being Grobar is something within the Serbian culture of young people that seek a big group to feel worth something in the place of world... So yes, you can say 'Grobar' but that wasn't a nickname, it's a tittle for being a supporter of Partizan.
    stfu grobar

I am just a soul that is currently using Andrej's body to operate with the brains and the heart of the human being.
    How nice of you to actually admit it. Also nice of you to admit that you're the server owner. I recall you saying your brother is the owner on another topic though, which I'm guessing was another lie. Oh well, good riddance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123