Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

(OFFICIAL) Knight Online Malaysia Partner w Offgamers, Highpingbuster and Many more.

This is a discussion on (OFFICIAL) Knight Online Malaysia Partner w Offgamers, Highpingbuster and Many more. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Fellow players, We are still doing events. Knight Online Leveling Event | News | OffGamers Our Event just over, ...
Page: 1

Default (OFFICIAL) Knight Online Malaysia Partner w Offgamers, Highpingbuster and Many more.

Dear Fellow players,

We are still doing events. Knight Online Leveling Event | News | OffGamers

Our Event just over, We coming out with a new event and new patch. For those active 350+ player and playing, New player able to trading and purchase with item in Morodon.

Mini Boss Event.

Catch us on Facebook Knight Online (SEA/MY) | Facebook

New Contest added 18/1/2012 Knight Online: Pictureka! Snap and Post! | News | OffGamers

Winner and contester for PictureKa Contest

Those prize for the new contest

For US/EU/TR Player

Please download this High Ping Buster - Home you will get zero lag and delay.

Please email to us at [email protected] for your key State on this information

Character name / Country.

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Review! - YouTube

Steel Series 4H Special edition SteelSeries - Gaming Headsets - SteelSeries 4H

SteelSeries kinzu Optical SteelSeries Kinzu Optical Gaming Mouse Review - YouTube

Healthy market, Please trading in real cash Marketplace - Xydonis KO Forum

We are the only Official MYKO out there. Come login and find out or comment on this page [url=http://forum.knightonline.com.my/index.php?/topic/558-wow-myko-alive-again/page__pid__2488#entry2488[/url]

(Updated 10/3/2012)

Sincere
    RasinBlood
    Last edited by rasinblood; 03-14-2012 at 12:08 AM.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

yoh RB!!

Banned for scamming.

you have a topic already
    MYKO- Knight Online Malaysia
    so why make another one? doesnt change the fact your server is shit

Omg Tommy u are here.. Ah Ultimat, tat is not my topic. =) Check someone else name.. I Just sharing it here myself. Thanks for your comment anyway.

i didn't know others really still work on servers maybe just to fun hmm cool.

What We can provide is a Actual company running the Game server & on-top of that player can play MYKO as old time with abit of revolution inside, We reach 200 player peak and 150 player during low, Check us out. =) We also do lot of event as you can see which building Malaysian market as well oversea.

Haha Rasinblood, you old hoe! havent seen your name since 2004?

RW ? you are?? mmmm... Hey everyone check our new Contest out.. Knight Online: Pictureka! Snap and Post! | News | OffGamers

Get a real panel and maybe more players will come I dont wanna come and play cause I cannot see nations ratios etc. int priests are higher lvled then attackers hows that?

Quote Originally Posted by rasinblood View Post
    RW ? you are?? mmmm... Hey everyone check our new Contest out.. Knight Online: Pictureka! Snap and Post! | News | OffGamers

If your the real Rasinblood from MYKo.. we played together i was RingWraith the archer

Yes YES!! with 023, Gloz, MonsterZ.. mmm Burnalone is playing in MYKO server now.. Hahahaha hey long time bro.. Btw.. Duke, Murafraga n other is playing in the server.. should catch them up.. Xander also there

Damn.. What about 53? Lanevo_puri ? _slicer_ ?? And benkei.. Played with Them on usko..
    You making mé want to install it again!

Lanevo Puri pass away many years back had a car accident in japan.. really sad.. Lanevo Puri fake one is burnalone.. 53 & Benkei not sure he want to play again or not. The one that help us make this happen is TheReapers people, you know how close they are with Channel2 before, during Egames pay to play.. they help them to pay and all of them are actually studying for their master/degree. Some of "theReapers" clannie you should know, _Baby_ / ELIE / Shoroz / Juju?.

I am not sure is Laveno Puri, i know one of the Channel2 priest which a girl pass away.. need to confirm with this mura again.

Quote Originally Posted by rasinblood View Post
    Lanevo Puri pass away many years back had a car accident in japan.. really sad.. Lanevo Puri fake one is burnalone.. 53 & Benkei not sure he want to play again or not. The one that help us make this happen is TheReapers people, you know how close they are with Channel2 before, during Egames pay to play.. they help them to pay and all of them are actually studying for their master/degree. Some of "theReapers" clannie you should know, _Baby_ / ELIE / Shoroz / Juju?.
    Yeah i know most of the original reapers from myko.. But only 1 prob xD cba to pay for myko and xp from 0 again haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast